PDA

View Full Version : Priceless Education.......

'84 Stang
11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Face Paint, a six pack to get loaded, and tix to the biggest game in school history... $75.00

5-6 years of school to get a second High School diploma and being able to run onto the field with 1 second left on the clock when your team just went ahead of the number one ranked team in the land… $75-$100k

Realizing that after running onto the field that the game is not over yet…….(((((Well…come on this is Tech and a huge win for them….let’s cut them some slack)))))…..

Running onto the field a second time and having to turn around to get off the field a second time ( hoping that your folks who shelled out all of that cash didn’t see what you just did on National TV) and then having to watch your beloved team kick-off from the 7.5 yard because of your STUPIDITY……PRICELESS!!!!!

All kidding aside ….great game Tech and good luck the rest of the way…..and in case any of you are wondering……Yes…..Yes it was hard as heck for this Ag to root for Tech…..

JR2004
11-02-2008, 04:07 PM
That quote in your signature was never made. Texas A&M is not the only school who has claimed such a quote was made by General Patton though. Several other schools with a military history have done the exact same thing and all have been proven to have never been said.

I_Do_Care
11-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
That quote in your signature was never made. Texas A&M is not the only school who has claimed such a quote was made by General Patton though. Several other schools with a military history have done the exact same thing and all have been proven to have never been said. I can't wait for the story in your sig to become an after school special :) lol:wave:

JR2004
11-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
I can't wait for the story in your sig to become an after school special :) lol:wave:

One day it just might be! :)