PDA

View Full Version : Dist.2 3rd place

grahampaw
11-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Is this right?

If Snyder wins there in.
If Brownwood wins and Breck wins Brownwood is in.
If Brownwood wins and Graham wins Graham is in.
Does anyone know for sure.

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Yep, thats right. Point system is not going to matter in this race. It is all comming down to who beat who!

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Have I mentioned lately how much I like Breckenridge. They wear such a nice shade of Green! Such a nice little town and such nice people.

Go Breckenridge beat Graham!!!

VWG
11-02-2008, 11:14 AM
If you would have done a poll on this district before the season, it would have been Sweetwater, Snyder, and Graham battling it out for the third place spot. For Brownwood to be there is a total surprise.

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Have I mentioned lately how much I like Breckenridge. They wear such a nice shade of Green! Such a nice little town and such nice people.

Go Breckenridge beat Graham!!!
Look, "Wookin per 'nub"- shut up!!! I am actually rooting for you and your kitties this week!!! (sorry Hop) Roooooaaaarrrr!
Go (cough, gag) Lions!!!!:kiss:

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Look, "Wookin per 'nub"- shut up!!! I am actually rooting for you and your kitties this week!!! (sorry Hop) Roooooaaaarrrr!
Go (cough, gag) Lions!!!!:kiss:

no coughs or gags from me... Go Roos!!!

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
no coughs or gags from me... Go Roos!!!
It is the 'Bucks'- ding dong. But I did like the kangaroo reference- it was cute.:D

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Bucks, roos, buckaroos... either way, Go Breckenridge! Your old rival from the 60's needs you!

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by VWG
If you would have done a poll on this district before the season, it would have been Sweetwater, Snyder, and Graham battling it out for the third place spot. For Brownwood to be there is a total surprise.

I bet Dave Cambell's wishes they could have a do over.:doh: :D

popcorn screen
11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Breck has played everyone pretty tight until the final 5 minutes or so. They must have a stude at RB. Graham will have to stop the run to win. If Sweetwater hung 50+ on brownwood, Snyder will do the same. Brownwood must be running the wet paper bag defense.

Stownhorse
11-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by VWG

They will be back near the top soon.

95mustang
11-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
They will be back near the top soon.

I will agree. All the teams that have palyed them this year have remarked how strong the offense is. Brownwood's downfall this year was the defensive side of the ball. This can be expected when there is only 1 returning starter on the defensive side of the ball this year. I know I had hoped they would be able to put it all together as many of the Brownwood faithful did but every week we fell just a little short. I am very proud of these young men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grahampaw
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
we need a poll with all three teams with who will be third.

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
we need a poll with all three teams with who will be third.

I got it.:)