PDA

View Full Version : Baylor vs Missouri

WylieBulldog92
11-02-2008, 12:08 AM
I didn't see the game but did see highlights...
BU - 28 Missouri - 31
The game was basically ended when Robert Griffin threw his first career interception.
Just seeing highlights and reading stories I think Baylor will be somewhat of a force in the next year or two.

headhunter
11-02-2008, 12:51 AM
I would like to see Baylor make a run and become bowl eligible, a run meaning winning 6 r 7 games. I do think Briles will get them to a bowl within the next 3 years.

coach
11-02-2008, 03:10 AM
where has sahen been?

popcorn screen
11-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Baylor is getting better every week. They will play Texas competitively, and might beat TAMU.

eagles_victory
11-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Baylor is getting better every week. They will play Texas competitively, and might beat TAMU. Baylor is a young team and seems like they have a had a couple games against Nebraska and Missouri just couldnt finish it but they will be good. Griffin to Wright is going to be one of the most lethal QB/WR duos in the conference next year and the year after.

I think if Texas wins agaisnt Tech last night Baylor might be able to catch them at the perfect time after the tough 4 game stetch not sure if that happens now. A lot of teams crumble after a huge loss but Mack Brown is one of the best coaches in the country about rebounding his team from a loss.

A&M Baylor will be a good game but dont forget about the Aggies they too are getting better every week.