11-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Do you know where I can get a Brownwood Lions Shirt???:inlove:

Hmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Hmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:
Okay- so are we back to that again? Or can I just say, please- like always????:doh:

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 07:35 AM
I'm just trying to figure out where you're gonna go with this one. OK, tell me why you want a Brownwood Lion t-shirt :confused:

garciap77
11-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Do you know where I can get a Brownwood Lions Shirt???:inlove:

I saw this at the Whataburger in Early! or is it Brownwood?:confused:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/RWB.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm just trying to figure out where you're gonna go with this one. OK, tell me why you want a Brownwood Lion t-shirt :confused:
Duh, I would kind of like for you guys to win this wee! Come on- I know you guys can do it!!!!:cheerl:

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Duh, I would kind of like for you guys to win this wee! Come on- I know you guys can do it!!!!:cheerl:

Oh, Ummmm.....we will. I don't doubt that we can put it on 'em! Snyder? Fooey!!! Little Tiggers gonna be doin alotta :weeping: after Friday night.....but they always got that Baseball thing ya know ;) :devil: .
Yes, we will still be playing for a chance to get into the playoffs but I know that our guys will be playing for much more....PRIDE!!

Snydertigersrul
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh, Ummmm.....we will. I don't doubt that we can put it on 'em! Snyder? Fooey!!! Little Tiggers gonna be doin alotta :weeping: after Friday night.....but they always got that Baseball thing ya know ;) :devil: .
Yes, we will still be playing for a chance to get into the playoffs but I know that our guys will be playing for much more....PRIDE!!

By looking at the stats, you need to learn how to play defense

Sweetwater Red
11-02-2008, 03:06 PM
I wonder if the Graham game finishes before the Snyder/Brownwood
game ,will the Snyder PA guy announce the score.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I wonder if the Graham game finishes before the Snyder/Brownwood
game ,will the Snyder PA guy announce the score.:thinking:

Why? It does't matter, Snyder is going to the playoffs after they put the Lions away.

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Why? It does't matter, Snyder is going to the playoffs after they put the Lions away.
GO LIONS GO!!!!!! (sorry Hop- you know I love ya, man!)

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
By looking at the stats, you need to learn how to play defense

Been married & playing defense for 18 1/2 years......done quite well I think. Now, how the hell you get my stats???

I tell ya what droolster, my oh so favorite lil nugget, your mighty Tiggers defense will be the one's on their heels all night. That's what you should really be concerning yourself with. Will your Baseball title winning Tiggers be able to slow down the Lions offense?? Ummmm.....I think not dude. It's gonna be a long night for ya boys out there. I think you know it too deep inside that gut dontcha? Yeah, you know it.... ;) . You know what's comin. Gettin a little shaky aintcha? Gonna have that knot in your tum tum come game time. I smell FEAR man.....mmmm mmmm mmmm, I love that smell :devil: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Been married & playing defense for 18 1/2 years......done quite well I think. Now, how the hell you get my stats???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM
GO LIONS GO!!!!!! (sorry Hop- you know I love ya, man!) No problem, if you didn't root for them in this situation I would be worried about you.:D