PDA

View Full Version : Graham/Breck

grmfan93
11-01-2008, 04:21 PM
this should be a fun game to watch...bringing back the old rivarly...

im gunna say Graham-20 Breck-17

Budman007
11-01-2008, 04:25 PM
After seeing our Bulls play both teams, I have to go with Graham in a close one. But, Breckenridge is very scrappy and plays with a lot of heart.

grmfan93
11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
isnt their runningback supposed to be pretty good...

ccmom
11-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by grmfan93
isnt their runningback supposed to be pretty good... IMO "good" would definitely be an understatement.

Lion_Addict
11-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
IMO "good" would definitely be an understatement.

:iagree: The kid is a stud. If he had more help, the Bucks would be extremely dangerous.

Breckenridge will hang around, but I'm gonna go with Graham.

ccmom
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:iagree: The kid is a stud. If he had more help, the Bucks would be extremely dangerous.

Breckenridge will hang around, but I'm gonna go with Graham. It should be interesting for sure. Even without their QB, Breckenridge was no walk in the park for Wylie. As for Graham, last night was my first opportunity to see them play and it obviously wasn't their best game. I'm going with Breckenrdige, but what do I know?

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2008, 07:28 PM
If Graham can stop Roberson, they win. He is the team.

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 07:38 PM
I am going with Breckenridge on this one.... cause the Lions need them to win it!

Actually should be a really good game to watch. Graham can throw and I dont know if Breck has the DB's to stop it. Breckenridge can run and I dont know if anyone can really stop the Breck RB.

Cant wait to see the final.

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm going with Breckenrdige, but what do I know?

You know alot!!!!! Please tell me you know alot!!! PLEASE!!!! :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
You know alot!!!!! Please tell me you know alot!!! PLEASE!!!! :D
I asked our D coaches what they were going to do with Roberson and they said they planned to tackle him- so I feel real confident at this point.:D

ccmom
11-02-2008, 08:02 PM
You know alot!!!!! Please tell me you know alot!!! PLEASE!!!! :D Well...I have been called a "know it all" once or twice...does that count?

Looking4number8
11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I asked our D coaches what they were going to do with Roberson and they said they planned to tackle him-

:) :)

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Well...I have been called a "know it all" once or twice...does that count?

HA HA!! :clap: :clap: I'll take anything at this point. :thumbsup:

Just be right or it's all your fault! :p :D

Lion_Addict
11-02-2008, 08:15 PM
I asked our D coaches what they were going to do with Roberson and they said they planned to tackle him- so I feel real confident at this point.:D

Miss smarty britches :p :kiss: ......but seriously, good luck on that ;) .

RedraideR11
11-02-2008, 09:24 PM
brecks RB must of really turned it on because i watched him play at Glen Rose and they shut him down for the most part...

WylieBulldog92
11-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by RedraideR11
brecks RB must of really turned it on because i watched him play at Glen Rose and they shut him down for the most part...
... So you're saying Glen Rose is the best team in the state? ::devil:

ccmom
11-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by RedraideR11
brecks RB must of really turned it on because i watched him play at Glen Rose and they shut him down for the most part... When Wylie played them he was really impressive. Their QB was out and he took direct snaps for a good part of the night and even though the D knew what he was going to do, he was still breaking loose for big runs over and over. He got injured close to the end of the game, but before that I think he literally played every down on both sides of the ball. He sure left an impression on me...that's for sure.

popcorn screen
11-02-2008, 10:21 PM

You folks give up lots of points. I am sure you will tackle him a few times, but unless he cramps up, he is going to run through your def. Your off needs to get back on track. your only hope is outscoring them.

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
You folks give up lots of points. I am sure you will tackle him a few times, but unless he cramps up, he is going to run through your def. Your off needs to get back on track. your only hope is outscoring them.

Sweetwater had some very good running backs but I still say Robinson is the best running back in the district!

STANG RED
11-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Sweetwater had some very good running backs but I still say Robinson is the best running back in the district!

Very true. But I'll take our stable of several very good ones over just having one outstanding one any day. If a defense cant key on and stop a one man attack, they dont deserve to win.

RedraideR11
11-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
... So you're saying Glen Rose is the best team in the state? ::devil:
all im saying is he didnt look like he would be the best RB in that district....but no im not saying Glen Rose is the best team in the state haha.....i saw the china spring score.

Looking4number8
11-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Very true. But I'll take our stable of several very good ones over just having one outstanding one any day. If a defense cant key on and stop a one man attack, they dont deserve to win. :iagree:

garciap77
11-04-2008, 08:30 AM

If Breck put Robinson on the Graham QB on every play, that should shut down Graham's O attack. We put our #30 on Graham's QB and did very well stopping Graham's O. #30 was playing him man to man on every play. JMO

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
If Breck put Robinson on the Graham QB on every play, that should shut down Graham's O attack. We put our #30 on Graham's QB and did very well stopping Graham's O. #30 was playing him man to man on every play. JMO
What is it someone told you the other day?? You don't talk football...... You are just here for cute pics and what-not.
DUDE, KNOW YOUR ROLE!!!:rolleyes:

nobogey72
11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If Graham can stop Roberson, they win. He is the team.

WRONG!!!! IMO They also have some very good O linemen that will fire out and hit you in the mouth. Don't get me wrong, Roberson is a stud, but they also have some other very good football players. Their biggest problem is depth. 4th qtr. gets pretty tough for them.

garciap77
11-04-2008, 01:41 PM
What is it someone told you the other day?? You don't talk football...... You are just here for cute pics and what-not.
DUDE, KNOW YOUR ROLE!!!:rolleyes:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cazwateveroo11.gif

Did I hit a nerve?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463-2.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 02:58 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cazwateveroo11.gif

Did I hit a nerve?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463-2.jpg

;)
:confused: :confused:

RedWhiteBlue
11-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Man, I'm not worried about your football advice for Breck. Half the people in that town can't read and the half that can don't spend their money on the 'internet'!:rolleyes:
You go back to the pretty picture thing- by the way..... I'm smoking for an old chick in the Wonder Woman outfit. Thanks!!!:clap:

garciap77
11-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Man, I'm not worried about your football advice for Breck. Half the people in that town can't read and the half that can don't spend their money on the 'internet'!:rolleyes:
You go back to the pretty picture thing- by the way..... I'm smoking for an old chick in the Wonder Woman outfit. Thanks!!!:clap:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 12:52 AM
You know what is sad? I posted this like.........9 hours ago and no bites from any Buckafools.:rolleyes:

lakers
11-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Finally bringin back the old rivalry...

This could be a very good game to go too...

I am pullin for Breck in the upset.
;)

Looking4number8
11-05-2008, 08:38 AM
You know what is sad? I posted this like.........9 hours ago and no bites from any Buckafools.:rolleyes:

Hmmm. I am not getting any bite on the Brownwood/snider thread either... except from you!

Guess I can cheer for Breckenridge on this thread and you can cheer for snider on our thread!

RMAC
11-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Hmmm. I am not getting any bite on the Brownwood/snider thread either... except from you!

Guess I can cheer for Breckenridge on this thread and you can cheer for snider on our thread!

Are you intentionally spelling Snyder wrong like ATM does UT?

BreckTxLonghorn
11-05-2008, 10:56 AM

You know what is sad? I posted this like.........9 hours ago and no bites from any Buckafools.

Well shucks sor-ry it took me so long to get back. My 'internet' got disconnected because some prankster cut the string between my two corn cans that I call dial-up! yuk yuk yuk!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. There's only me on here from Breck (and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that but you) and I spent last night watching the presidential election. Oh, and learning how to read.

If you're not scared for this game, you better be. If y'all win, no big whoop, you were supposed to. But if you lose.....well not only did you go out with a whimper, but to a team that hasn't beat you since 1999, a team that's only won one game this year, and a team that's got nothing to lose.

Either way, after the game you Graham people can go back to drinking box wine at the Steer Bowl and waxing philosophical on how Dairy King is far superior to Dairy Queen. Keep classy, and we look forward to dealing with your upcoming vandalism!!

:eek:

Is that what you were wanting?:D

RMAC
11-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Well shucks sor-ry it took me so long to get back. My 'internet' got disconnected because some prankster cut the string between my two corn cans that I call dial-up! yuk yuk yuk!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. There's only me on here from Breck (and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that but you) and I spent last night watching the presidential election. Oh, and learning how to read.

If you're not scared for this game, you better be. If y'all win, no big whoop, you were supposed to. But if you lose.....well not only did you go out with a whimper, but to a team that hasn't beat you since 1999, a team that's only won one game this year, and a team that's got nothing to lose.

Either way, after the game you Graham people can go back to drinking box wine at the Steer Bowl and waxing philosophical on how Dairy King is far superior to Dairy Queen. Keep classy, and we look forward to dealing with your upcoming vandalism!!

That was funny, but no box wine in Graham. . . only Keystone. That having been said, I personally think DQ is much better than Dairy King. DK isn't bad and their prices are about 1/2 of DQ's, but I'll still take Dairy Queen over them any day. As far as the game, I'm obviously going for Graham, but not by much. We know one thing for sure; the boys on both teams will be fired up for this one. Especially the jr's and sr's. They got a taste of it in jr. high, but never experienced it at the h.s. level. The fish and soph's are going to find out on Friday night what their older brothers loved about this rivalry.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 01:06 PM

That was ahhhight. And yep, I figured you would be the only one to respond. Such a shame......:rolleyes:
Your right- the topic is alot about the DK/DQ thing. Unlike your little "pleasantville" what food to order is not ever the issue, though- but how much cash they have on hand to figure out what type of controlled substance they want that night (that is what I call excellent service and probably with a twitchy smile):eek:
Restaurant worker at the drive thru window: "How can I help you?"
Person placing order: "Yeah, I'll take a dime bag of weed and some crank to go."
Speaking of the vandalism- I know for a sweet fact that it went both ways. But, don't worry about it- there isn't much left in your town to "ugly up".:D

garciap77
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
That was ahhhight. And yep, I figured you would be the only one to respond. Such a shame......:rolleyes:
Your right- the topic is alot about the DK/DQ thing. Unlike your little "pleasantville" what food to order is not ever the issue, though- but how much cash they have on hand to figure out what type of controlled substance they want that night (that is what I call excellent service and probably with a twitchy smile):eek:
Person placing order: "Yeah, I'll take a dime bag of weed and some crank to go."
Speaking of the vandalism- I know for a sweet fact that it went both ways. But, don't worry about it- there isn't much left in your town to "ugly up".:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/happyface.gif

Looking4number8
11-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Are you intentionally spelling Snyder wrong like ATM does UT?

Yep, I saw on another thread where it made a couple of "snider" posters mad... so I had to keep it going, at least for this week.

Rocket
11-05-2008, 03:59 PM

Planning and getting it done are 2 different things.

ccmom
11-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Planning and getting it done are 2 different things. And who would know more about that than you?:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2008, 04:35 PM
And who would know more about that than you?:D
I'm sure there have been MANY things in Leroy's life that he has planned that haven't quite worked out. Like, I bet his parents 'planned' for him to be over 5 feet tall. :eek: :eek:
Our D will be ready, baby.......:kiss:

AND HAVE I SAID TODAY??
GO LIONS GO!!!!

garciap77
11-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm sure there have been MANY things in Leroy's life that he has planned that haven't quite worked out. Like, I bet his parents 'planned' for him to be over 5 feet tall. :eek: :eek:
Our D will be ready, baby.......:kiss:

AND HAVE I SAID TODAY??
GO LIONS GO!!!!

He told me he was 5' 1"! You meanie!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye-1.jpg

;)

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 11:16 AM

I'll admit that there has been some 'issues' with Breck in the past few years. But the Abilene task force won't come to town because, "Why arrest them if the DA won't prosecute?" Luckily, the new DA will fix that! (she's from Breckenridge :) )

In all honesty, its hard for me to talk sustained 'smack' against other schools; especially Graham because a few of my college friends went there. I mean I could go to the old standbys (Graham Steers= no nuts, cool holographic video games at Firemans alley, drive in movie is nothing but underage drinking USA), but truly, all I want to see is a hard-fought game and Chicken Express for all.

Afterwards, everyone will go home, we'll enjoy being in our own little Mural Capital of Texas, and you all can go back to wishing you were more like Wichita Falls:speech:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:04 PM
I'll admit that there has been some 'issues' with Breck in the past few years. But the Abilene task force won't come to town because, "Why arrest them if the DA won't prosecute?" Luckily, the new DA will fix that! (she's from Breckenridge :) )

In all honesty, its hard for me to talk sustained 'smack' against other schools; especially Graham because a few of my college friends went there. I mean I could go to the old standbys (Graham Steers= no nuts, cool holographic video games at Firemans alley, drive in movie is nothing but underage drinking USA), but truly, all I want to see is a hard-fought game and Chicken Express for all.

Afterwards, everyone will go home, we'll enjoy being in our own little Mural Capital of Texas, and you all can go back to wishing you were more like Wichita Falls:speech:

Well, I'm not into the politics and such.
Your right about the 'smack' thing it really should just be all about a great football game. I mean, the fact that Breckenridge is known for NO entertainment for their young people, drug slinging, dog fighting, bunch of toothless, scanchy backward folk really doesn't have anything at all to do with tomorrow's game.:D

Enjoy your Chicken E- by the way you might want to pick it up on the way to the game and eat it then. I figure you may have a tummy ache afterwards and not be able to you-know for a while, because of the whooping our Steers are going to put on your hind parts.:eek: :eek: :eek:

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Well, I'm not into the politics and such.
Your right about the 'smack' thing it really should just be all about a great football game. I mean, the fact that Breckenridge is known for NO entertainment for their young people, drug slinging, dog fighting, bunch of toothless, scanchy backward folk really doesn't have anything at all to do with tomorrow's game.:D

Enjoy your Chicken E- by the way you might want to pick it up on the way to the game and eat it then. I figure you may have a tummy ache afterwards and not be able to you-know for a while, because of the whooping our Steers are going to put on your hind parts.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Won't be at the game; couldn't make the drive from Austin in time. I may drive out to Lakeway to get some Chicken E though....mmmm Serendipity & gravy..

I have no worries on this game, especially if the defensive strategy is 'tackle'...because our offensive strategy is Touchdown= 6points, BEAT THAT

VWG
11-06-2008, 12:13 PM

Oh man, your last two posts with the box wine and wanting to be like WF are killing me. LOL Too much, too much......
That is greatness.

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Won't be at the game; couldn't make the drive from Austin in time. I may drive out to Lakeway to get some Chicken E though....mmmm Serendipity & gravy..

I have no worries on this game, especially if the defensive strategy is 'tackle'...because our offensive strategy is Touchdown= 6points, BEAT THAT

One Brownwood poster talking trash and he 'won't be at the game'? This is pitiful......

And if your offensive strategy is only 6 points....... I think we will 'BEAT THAT' and some. :devil:
I hope your team brings an extra trainer to help out tomorrow night- because the STEERS WILL BE SICK!!!! :evillol:

DaHop72
11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
One "Breckenridge" poster talking trash and he 'won't be at the game'? This is pitiful......

And if your offensive strategy is only 6 points....... I think we will 'BEAT THAT' and some. :devil:
I hope your team brings an extra trainer to help out tomorrow night- because the STEERS WILL BE SICK!!!! :evillol: :kiss:

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 12:25 PM
One Brownwood poster talking trash and he 'won't be at the game'? This is pitiful......

I hope your team brings an extra trainer to help out tomorrow night- because the STEERS WILL BE SICK!!!! :evillol:

Hey, what can I say? Job market is better in bigger towns. I go with the dough...ps I'm from Breckenridge; know who you're playing...actually don't! If you think we're gonna throw and set up for it...Friday will be fun.

...I don't get the last comment? Did you mean to put our mascot? Was that a Freudian slip? You're weird.:catredx:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:29 PM
...I don't get the last comment? Did you mean to put our mascot? Was that a Freudian slip?
Nah, you just "DON'T GET IT".......:rolleyes: But that's okay- you did say you were from Breckenridge.

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Oh man, your last two posts with the box wine and wanting to be like WF are killing me. LOL Too much, too much......
That is greatness.
Oh, look how sweet- the girlfriend taking pity on the poor guy.:inlove:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Nah, you just "DON'T GET IT".......:rolleyes: But that's okay- you did say you were from Breckenridge.

Easy Big Girl! You're scaring the one Breck poster we have!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/WonderWoman.jpg

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Easy Big Girl! You're scaring the one Breck poster we have!

;)
Heck, I'm doing this all on my own and you want me to go easy on the guy?
Dang, I looked good coming to work this morning.......:D

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:40 PM

Is that the golden whip you use on Nobogey when he acts up?
:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Except now that I really look at the picture.... maybe not. What happened to the other one? It was much more flattering and I didn't look like I had an extra (you know) coming out of my side.:eek:

VWG
11-06-2008, 12:44 PM
I think RWB started early on the box wine today.......:D :D :D

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:45 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2698.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2700.jpg

That boy(#99) is tall! Do you know who he is!

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Except now that I really look at the picture.... maybe not. What happened to the other one? It was much more flattering and I didn't look like I had an extra (you know) coming out of my side.:eek:

I can't see the pic.......you mean an extra HORN coming outta your side? :devil: :p

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 12:49 PM
I

Really? Sure its not...

http://www.davidrgilbert.com/humor/halloween/Wonder%20Woman.jpg

All that's missing is a Toblerone, which I heard goes great with a Franzia.

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Really? Sure its not...

OMG! That made me choke! :spitlol: :spitlol:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:52 PM
I can't see the pic.......you mean an extra HORN coming outta your side? :devil: :p

Addict! If your computer looks like this:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Com64.jpg

Then, you need an upgrade!

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Addict! If your computer looks like this:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Com64.jpg

Then, you need an upgrade!

Naahhh....sumthin to do with certain things being blocked here at work. It bites! :mad:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
OMG! That made me choke! :spitlol: :spitlol:
GROSS!!! Okay, okay, okay----- I'm done messing with you.
But my Steers are still going to beat your Buckafools. MARK IT DOWN!!

garciap77
11-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Really? Sure its not...

This is not like you BreckTxLonghorn! You are normally a very nice poster, who rarely uses pictures. Except for the OU sign!;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 12:59 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2698.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2700.jpg

That boy(#99) is tall! Do you know who he is!
I have no clue--- where did he come from?? :eek:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 01:04 PM
"Oh, Toto---- something tells me we aren't in Kansas anymore!"
No, actually ask Bogey about him- he knows the story..........:p

garciap77
11-06-2008, 01:04 PM

I don't know, but he is wearing the RWB! Are you hitting the box wine?

:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 01:06 PM
I don't know, but he is wearing the RWB! Are you hitting the box wine?

:thinking:
Nah, Thursdays is Natural Light day around here.....
I save the good stuff (box wine) for special occasions. In fact, I think I might just have to bust it out tomorrow night in celebration.:thinking:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 01:07 PM
"Oh, Toto---- something tells me we aren't in Kansas anymore!"
No, actually ask Bogey about him- he knows the story..........:p

He is working the drive-thur-window at Mr. Burger today, so I'll ask him then!

nobogey72
Really? Sure its not...

That looks NOTHING like RWB!!!! Her hair is not near that dark.:rolleyes: :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
This is not like you BreckTxLonghorn! You are normally a very nice poster, who rarely uses pictures. Except for the OU sign!;)
I like it! :devil:

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM

I rarely have a chance to have some fun in this way! I do try to be polite and nice most of the time but with the rivalry rekindling (and with RWB being a good sport and having some fun :D ), I thought why not let loose.

Besides, I have no number to back me up so I can get all stuffy!:nerd:

3afan
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM
go BUCKAROOS!

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Nah, Thursdays is Natural Light day around here.....
I save the good stuff (box wine) for special occasions. In fact, I think I might just have to bust it out tomorrow night in celebration.:thinking:

Don't yawl Cow people break out the Mad Dog 20/20 in celebration? That's just what I heard at the Jack in the Box :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Don't yawl Cow people break out the Mad Dog 20/20 in celebration? That's just what I heard at the Jack in the Box :thinking:

Nah, when you only have so many 'celebrations' a season- you can drink the good stuff 'cause you can afford it!!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
That looks NOTHING like RWB!!!! Her hair is not near that dark.:rolleyes: :kiss:
I love me some peroxide!!!:kiss:

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Nah, when you only have so many 'celebrations' a season- you can drink the good stuff 'cause you can afford it!!!:D

Bring it out!!! On me...
http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/box%20wine.web.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Okay, when did all of you jacks get invited over to mine and Breck's party and who said you needed to jump on his jock and rag me like this? You guys are killing me...........

BreckTxLonghorn
11-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Okay, when did all of you jacks get invited over to mine and Breck's party and who said you needed to jump on his jock and rag mine like this? You guys are killing me...........

You have a jock? That's gross....

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Tricky:devil: .......... Can't come up with your own material? It's okay- you have 'trash talk block'.:rolleyes:

nobogey72
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM

In Graham, USA, a jock being worn by a woman is considered a thong.:)

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
In Graham, USA, a jock being worn by a woman is considered a thong.:)
He changed my original post you ding-dong. Hey, I made a rhyme- hee, hee.
Anyway, I'm tired.:doh:

Cameron Crazy
11-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Should be a good battle. Rumor is that one of their defensive backs got in trouble with the law.

Just a rumor. If anyone around that area could clear this up for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Troybuilt
11-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Should be a good battle. Rumor is that one of their defensive backs got in trouble with the law.

Just a rumor. If anyone around that area could clear this up for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Rumor,

Go! Breck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garciap77
11-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey! We have more breck posters now! Great!

Don't scare them away RWB!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/4iehzp.jpg

Lion_Addict
11-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey! We have more breck posters now! Great!

Don't scare them away RWB!

Oh dude......I used to be sooo in love with Miss Linda (Wonder Woman) Carter :inlove:
But I don't remember Wonder Woman being so jacked up with the hormones as RWB....... :thinking: just more things that make ya go HMMMMMMM. :kiss:

garciap77
11-06-2008, 07:38 PM
Oh dude......I used to be sooo in love with Miss Linda (Wonder Woman) Carter :inlove:
But I don't remember Wonder Woman being so jacked up with the hormones as RWB....... :thinking: just more things that make ya go HMMMMMMM. :kiss:

I have not met her, but talking to other posters this is the picture I perceive:

;)

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2008, 05:16 PM
You love me- you know you do......:rolleyes: :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2008, 05:17 PM
You love me- you know you do......:rolleyes: :kiss:
And tonight I love me some Lions.....

GO LIONS GO!!!