PDA

View Full Version : RedWhiteBlue

nobogey72
11-01-2008, 08:37 AM
I had the honor of eating supper at the Mr. Burger with RWB and several other Graham mom's before the game. So, she really wasn't a NO_SHOW as some are thinking. She has good reasons for keeping her anonymity at least with Abilene area people. Total class is Ms. RWB (maybe except for the loud belching after her double/double). I really enjoyed meeting her and the rest of the Graham mamas.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lion_Addict
11-01-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Total class is Ms. RWB....

:iagree:

(maybe except for the loud belching after her double/double).

HA HA!!!! :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
11-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I had the honor of eating supper at the Mr. Burger with RWB and several other Graham mom's before the game. So, she really wasn't a NO_SHOW as some are thinking. She has good reasons for keeping her anonymity at least with Abilene area people. Total class is Ms. RWB (maybe except for the loud belching after her double/double). I really enjoyed meeting her and the rest of the Graham mamas.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have to say, Garcia- that it is really sad that you have to march around outside in that pitiful milkshake suit. Bogey said that it had to do with making enough money to keep your internet service up and running every month.
Man, the sacrifices a person will make just to make folks laugh!
:clap: :clap: :clap: