PDA

View Full Version : Sealy vs Bellville

44INAROW
10-31-2008, 09:33 PM
anyone who's online have a score on the Sealy/Bellville game?

OnceABucJr
10-31-2008, 09:34 PM
At the half was Bellville 14 Sealy 7

44INAROW
10-31-2008, 09:35 PM
thanks ;)

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 11:02 PM
FINAL:

SEALY 22 Bellville 21

:cheerl: :cheerl:

Hell yeah, GO SEALY!!!!

Old Green
10-31-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
FINAL:

SEALY 22 Bellville 21

:cheerl: :cheerl:

Hell yeah, GO SEALY!!!! Whoa!!!!! I thought it would be close with Bellville on top. Congrats to Sealy. Good Game Brahmas

Pudlugger
10-31-2008, 11:13 PM
First, congratulations to Sealy for the big win.
Second, hats off to Bellville for a great run through D25 but couldn't you have saved our bacon one more time by winning this game LOL? Now the Leps are out of the competition for 3rd place and next week's game is just for bragging rights.
Oh well, if you want to play you need to win when you're talking playoffs. Obviously D25 is the district with the most parity this year. The three best teams do tend to rise to the top after the dust settles in any case.

Panther One
10-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Looks like there might be a 3-way tie for first if Giddings took care of business versus Smithville. With La Grange beting Columbus, a Giddings win tonight would eliminate the other three schools (La Grange, Columbus, Smithville) from the playoffs.

gtownfan
10-31-2008, 11:15 PM
Giddings won 35 - 7.

Necks_Fan
10-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Hehe....

I knew it.

Good job Tigers!

I wonder what excuses FBB will have for this one. Lemme guess, y'all have injuries?

I knew Sealy was the real deal at the beginning of the Season. They struggled in the middle, and greatly against Navasota, but this is what they are capable of. :clap: :)

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Congrats to Sealy!!:clap:

piratebg
11-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Great win Tigers. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :clap: :clap: :clap:

JR2004
11-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I wonder what excuses FBB will have for this one.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bull's-eye
11-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Congratulations to the Tigers. With Bellville leading 21-7 and about 6 minutes to play, the Brahmas fumble a punt to help set up a Sealy score. The Tigers reach in their bag of tricks and score on a halfback pass to make the score 21-14. Bellville drives to the Tigers 36, but fails to convert on a 4th & 1. Sealy marches for a tying TD with just under two minutes to play. They decide to kick the PAT, but fortunate for them the snap is bad. Sealy picks up the ball and throws for the 2 point conversion.

Nunn rushes with 222 yards on 27 attempts.

3aSoftball4Mom
11-01-2008, 01:28 AM

I wonder what excuses FBB will have for this one. Lemme guess, y'all have injuries?

Looks like it was the coaches fault. :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Congratulations Tigers!!

AND a special congrats to the class of '09 players!!

zebrablue2
11-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Hehe....

I knew it.

Good job Tigers!

I knew Sealy was the real deal at the beginning of the Season. They struggled in the middle, and greatly against Navasota, but this is what they are capable of. :clap: :)

no excuses from fbb, or myself. all that has been stated about the bulls offense is 2 starting lineman have been out with injuries most of the season. no excuses, only facts. with them working their way back toward the end of the season, it will only make the bulls stronger for the playoff run. once again, congrats to the tigers, and good luck in your playoff run. BTW, on fourth and one, I would have given it to nunn. darn, I should have been a poet-LOL...:D

BrahmaMom
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Congratulations to the Sealy Tigers and fans on a hard fought, well played win. Down by two touchdowns, your teams never gave up, you have my respect and admiration. Best of luck going forward. Zebra, I'da done the same thing, BTW! Brahmas, good game. Learn from it and come out stronger next week!

3aSoftball4Mom
11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Congratulations to the Sealy Tigers and fans on a hard fought, well played win. Down by two touchdowns, your teams never gave up, you have my respect and admiration. Best of luck going forward. Zebra, I'da done the same thing, BTW! Brahmas, good game. Learn from it and come out stronger next week!

Brahma Mom,
You have the class that fans from every school & team should imitate and learn from if possible.
Just like, NOT all citizens of Sealy are class-less, rude and down-right obnoxious,
not all from Bellville are either.

It's a shame that some people have taken the rivalry way too far, but they will pay for it.
Good luck to your team the rest of the season and into the playoffs.
:clap:

ProudHornetMom
11-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by 3aSoftball4Mom
Brahma Mom,
You have the class that fans from every school & team should imitate and learn from if possible.
Just like, NOT all citizens of Sealy are class-less, rude and down-right obnoxious,
not all from Bellville are either.

It's a shame that some people have taken the rivalry way too far, but they will pay for it.
Good luck to your team the rest of the season and into the playoffs.
:clap:

Both of y'all are class acts and good examples for the rest of us. :clap:

Pudlugger
11-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Why did the moderators lock down the Columbus- La Grange thread and leave this rancorous one open? :confused:

pirate4state
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Why did the moderators lock down the Columbus- La Grange thread and leave this rancorous one open? :confused: :rolleyes: this thread doesn't even come CLOSE to being as malicious as the LG/Columbus thread. :hand:

3aSoftball4Mom
11-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Why did the moderators lock down the Columbus- La Grange thread and leave this rancorous one open? :confused:

I'm sincerely asking, what is "rancorous" about this thread?
:confused: :confused:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Congrats Tigers and Coach Mitchell in a big win. good luck in the playoffs.

Pudlugger
11-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Maybe the competitive banter between Sealy and Bellville fans is somehow more acceptable than that between the Cards and the Leps. Shutting down the thread because of the penalty discussion was in my opinion an unfair action and undercut the post game discussion and deflected interest in the important upcoming game with Sealy. The Leps are rolling and just because they are out of the playoff picture is no reason to shut them out of the discussion. The Leps might well kick Sealy's butt next week. Then will you let us post? If any district is interesting for its parity and quality of play it is D25 this year with 6 playoff level teams competing for 3 spots. Instead we have a hand wringing moderator locking up the thread for some discussion of a personal foul penalty. Come on now let us discuss the game.

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Maybe the competitive banter between Sealy and Bellville fans is somehow more acceptable than that between the Cards and the Leps. Shutting down the thread because of the penalty discussion was in my opinion an unfair action and undercut the post game discussion and deflected interest in the important upcoming game with Sealy. The Leps are rolling and just because they are out of the playoff picture is no reason to shut them out of the discussion. The Leps might well kick Sealy's butt next week. Then will you let us post? If any district is interesting for its parity and quality of play it is D25 this year with 6 playoff level teams competing for 3 spots. Instead we have a hand wringing moderator locking up the thread for some discussion of a personal foul penalty. Come on now let us discuss the game.
Discuss the upcoming game with Sealy. The rest is closed due to the nature of the posts.....as is this!