PDA

View Full Version : Hey Trojandad!

old dragon
08-25-2003, 03:20 PM
It seems that I am in your town as much as you are these days.I was down on the 18th.visiting my daughter who teaches there.She is suppose to get info on an open date for the Buckeyes so we can come see the Trojans play.As I stated,I love Texas high school football and don't mind traveling a little to see a good game.Looking forward to talking to you during the season and hopefully the playoffs.Around this part of east Texas,we are known for our "yams" and "hot links".
There is a festival each year in our town called the Yamboree and our Gimer hot links are known from coast to coast.When we come that way I will be glad to bring you a sample of each.Good luck. Go Bucks! /Go Trojans!

trojandad
08-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Man, my son read the part about the yams and started drooling, gotta find out more about this Yamboree. LOL As far as contacting me, have your daughter get Coach Lymas to contact me, he works really well with the faculty so I'm sure she knows him.

If Gilmer plays on the 12th, that's our open week, maybe we could swing that way and see you guys then, too. Looking forward to you getting this way, we do ribs after every game.