PDA

View Full Version : Halloween In Germany!

KingRob
10-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Since we are time ahead of y'all, I already have had our trick or treaters. I just had to tell everyone how hilarious it was this time. This 10 yr old was dressed up as a pregnant girl! I just couldn't believe it. She had a balloon under her shirt. Was she having cravings or what? I know about the PC thing, but if you would have seen it, you would've laughed. I also had a young boy ring the door bell. After I gave him candy, I told him to have fun. He replied,"I'll try. " Had me rolling on the floor. The german kids are really getting into it lately, and they say Sweet or Sour! It was a lot of fun. Went through 10 bags of candy in two hours. The popular costume for the american boys was a football player. For the girls it was a princess. This one girl had a small tiara on her head, and I told her she was pretty princess. She turned to her mother and said, "Another compliment!"

garciap77
11-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
Since we are time ahead of y'all, I already have had our trick or treaters. I just had to tell everyone how hilarious it was this time. This 10 yr old was dressed up as a pregnant girl! I just couldn't believe it. She had a balloon under her shirt. Was she having cravings or what? I know about the PC thing, but if you would have seen it, you would've laughed. I also had a young boy ring the door bell. After I gave him candy, I told him to have fun. He replied,"I'll try. " Had me rolling on the floor. The german kids are really getting into it lately, and they say Sweet or Sour! It was a lot of fun. Went through 10 bags of candy in two hours. The popular costume for the american boys was a football player. For the girls it was a princess. This one girl had a small tiara on her head, and I told her she was pretty princess. She turned to her mother and said, "Another compliment!"

Any Pics?