PDA

View Full Version : Go YOE

bigYoe
10-31-2008, 10:19 AM
I like it so far, looks like Cameron might go to the playoffs. I know for sure if we win tonight we're in but if we lose we have to beat Caldwell, unless Caldwell and rockdale lose.

NastySlot
10-31-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by bigYoe
I like it so far, looks like Cameron might go to the playoffs. I know for sure if we win tonight we're in but if we lose we have to beat Caldwell, unless Caldwell and rockdale lose.

maybe you can answer a question...i posted it earlier in the week and no one answered............how many juniors do you start?.....i heard that that class was loaded.

bigYoe
10-31-2008, 10:33 AM
not for sure man i'll have to run to the house and get a program, but yea they are loaded and the sophomore class has many studs also that havent gotten a chance to play. Starting QB Townsend, Starting RB Wells, and many of our starting WR's are Juniors the only thing is that our Starting OFFENSIVE line are all seniors. Defense wise though is mainly all Juniors.

Bearkat
10-31-2008, 12:09 PM
I'm glad there's a few Cameron folk on the board. It's tough keeping up with the Yoemen down here in Beaumont.