PDA

View Full Version : Texas/Texas Tech

Pages : [1] 2

eagles_victory
10-31-2008, 08:39 AM
It is time where we can talk about this game it seems like a lot of people think the Red Raiders can pull the upset it should be a good game. Any downlowers checking this one out?

BOCEPHUS
10-31-2008, 08:42 AM
uh huh, hopes they can make a game of it.

bet ut gonna bring the heat, harrell and the pirate gonna have to load and fire that cannon quick.

figure tech will have to score 6 td's to even be in it.

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2008, 08:46 AM
Kid duties may keep me from watching part of the first quarter, but I'll be listening during the ride home from Seguin.

Wreck 'Em, Tech! :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
10-31-2008, 08:50 AM
I can't wait! Hubby is a huge Tech fan, daughter's fiance is huge Texas fan....they have been talking about this game for MONTHS!!

We will all be watching the game together....I like both teams, so I will enjoy just watching the sparks fly between those two!!

STANG RED
I think it's going to be a scoring fest, with both teams scoring 40+. It ought to be a blast to watch for sure. Texas should win, but I wont be a bit surprised if it goes the other way.
Anybody know what time is kickoff?

Snyder_TigerFan
Tech is going down yet again. Just like every year, they have a high power offense....but weak D. They won't be able to stop Texas and McCoy, and Texas' D will be enough to keep Tech somewhat contained. It's going to be a high scoring game, with the difference being Texas will be able to force Tech a few 3 and outs, and Tech won't.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2008, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Anybody know what time is kickoff?

7:00 PM

cshscougar08
10-31-2008, 08:52 AM
If Graham Harrell gets protection and time to throw the football, I believe that Texas Tech will win. But the deciding factor won't be the Tech defense or Harrell or the Texas offense or defense. It will be the Tech offensive line. And if Harrell can sit back and pick apart Texas' young secondary and pass defense that ranks over 100 in the nation, Tech will will.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
If Graham Harrell gets protection and time to throw the football, I believe that Texas Tech will win. But the deciding factor won't be the Tech defense or Harrell or the Texas offense or defense. It will be the Tech offensive line. And if Harrell can sit back and pick apart Texas' young secondary and pass defense that ranks over 100 in the nation, Tech will will.

Tech will will??:p :D

cshscougar08
10-31-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Tech will will??:p :D

IF Harrell has time to throw. Texas' secondary isn't good enough to contain the Tech offense.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
IF Harrell has time to throw. Texas' secondary isn't good enough to contain the Tech offense.

LOL!! You still didn't see it??

OldBison75
10-31-2008, 09:28 AM
This should be the game of the year in the BIG 12, if not the nation. Texas and McCoy can really slice up even good defenses and put points on the board. Tech can really score quick and this year they even have a decent running game. If Tech can get a little of that running game going, to cause Texas to not load the secondary against the pass, this could be Tech's year. I think the Texas front four will put enough pressure on Harrell to make him make mistakes if Texas can control the run and tee off.

This will probably be a high scoring extravaganza. If a coach wants to see how to run a really good passing attack, all he has to do is watch this game. I pick Texas by 6, only because I think the defensive line of Texas will win the battle against the Tech offensive line.

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Can't wait! Both offenses will have success. It will come down to defense and I think Texas has one more stop in 'em than Tech!

HOOK 'EM

Pick6
10-31-2008, 09:33 AM
Anyone know what the line is for this game.

Daddy D 11
10-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Every year Tech has a vaunted offense, and every year we have a different DC that still stops 'em. I have a good feeling Muschamp is going to deliver a whooping on the Red Raiders, Texas wins by 17+.

Phil C
10-31-2008, 10:18 AM
I think Texas will win if they can score 63 points.

Daddy D 11
10-31-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I think Texas will win if they can score 63 points.

Neither team will score that much.

bigYoe
10-31-2008, 10:28 AM
the deciding factor is this game isnt Tech's Offense its their Defense. Texas WILL score points and its just gonna be if Tech can hold em at the right time. Texas' D will force Tech with a few 3 and outs so Tech better hope their D comes to play. It will be a good game though and remember Tech fans that Tech hasnt played a decent Defense all year and Texas' D isnt Kansas thats for sure. The score might be close but i see Texas by at least a TD. HOOK' EM baby

vet93
10-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Texas should win, even in Lubbock. They have shown to have a more complete team. However, with the Tech offense and leach you can NEVER count out the Raiders because if you have a turnover or a mental lapse...they will make you pay...if you have enough of those...you will lose. I will take Texas by 10.

RMAC
10-31-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Tech is going down yet again. Just like every year, they have a high power offense....but weak D. They won't be able to stop Texas and McCoy, and Texas' D will be enough to keep Tech somewhat contained. It's going to be a high scoring game, with the difference being Texas will be able to force Tech a few 3 and outs, and Tech won't.

We have the 57th ranked defense in the country. UT has the 43rd. . . they give up 12 fewer yards a game. Woopdy-freakin-doo. This is not the typical Tech team we see every year. We actually have a decent defense and a run game that averages 138 yds a game. UT averages 183. UT gives up 20 more yards a game through the air than Tech does. Last week the Jayhawks tried to stack the secondary and Graham picked them apart. Our O-line has only given up 3 sacks, 2 of which came one after the other last week when we were already up like 52-17. So they've only really given up 1 when it counted. If you're not going to pass as much and count more on the run, then you'd better make sure you put up more than a difference of 45 yards on the ground. Our secondary really needs to make Shipley and co. pay for going across the middle. I really think the crowd could play a factor in this game. . . I can't freaking wait for tomorrow night. Nothing like a little football on the South Plains in November baby. . . I hope our scoreboard doesn't blow up and hurt anybody.

PPSTATEBOUND
10-31-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
We have the 58th ranked defense in the country. UT has the 44th. . . they give up 12 fewer yards a game. Woopdy-freakin-doo. This is not the typical Tech team we see every year. We actually have a decent defense and a run game that averages 138 yds a game. UT averages 183. UT gives up 20 more yards a game through the air than Tech does. Last week the Jayhawks tried to stack the secondary and Graham picked them apart. Our O-line has only given up 3 sacks, 2 of which came one after the other last week when we were already up like 52-17. So they've only really given up 1 when it counted. If you're not going to pass as much and count more on the run, then you'd better make sure you put up more than a difference of 45 yards on the ground. Our secondary really needs to make Shipley and co. pay for going across the middle. I really think the crowd could play a factor in this game. . . I can't freaking wait for tomorrow night. Nothing like a little football on the South Plains in November baby. . . I hope our scoreboard doesn't blow up and hurt anybody.

Texas crushes these fools.

RMAC
10-31-2008, 10:52 AM
oh...and for those who think Will Muschamp is the 2nd coming of God...check out these numbers:

Texas Tx Tech
Total Defense 43rd 57th
Scoring Defense 28th 39th
Rushing Defense 3rd 14th
Passing Defense 112th 99th
Turnovers 46th 10th
Def. 3rd downs 47th 21st

Texas fans need to look at the #'s some more before wetting the bed over Muschamp.

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Texas crushes these fools. :rolleyes: Great assessment.

Pick6
10-31-2008, 10:56 AM
What power house teams as TT played. Their defensive rankings will go down as they finally start playing good teams. UT, OU and OSU will light up TT's defense.

Texasfootball2
10-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
It is time where we can talk about this game it seems like a lot of people think the Red Raiders can pull the upset it should be a good game. Any downlowers checking this one out?

Yea, from the 10th row too. Can Wait!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-31-2008, 11:05 AM
We have the 57th ranked defense in the country. UT has the 43rd. . . they give up 12 fewer yards a game. Woopdy-freakin-doo. This is not the typical Tech team we see every year. We actually have a decent defense and a run game that averages 138 yds a game. UT averages 183. UT gives up 20 more yards a game through the air than Tech does. Last week the Jayhawks tried to stack the secondary and Graham picked them apart. Our O-line has only given up 3 sacks, 2 of which came one after the other last week when we were already up like 52-17. So they've only really given up 1 when it counted. If you're not going to pass as much and count more on the run, then you'd better make sure you put up more than a difference of 45 yards on the ground. Our secondary really needs to make Shipley and co. pay for going across the middle. I really think the crowd could play a factor in this game. . . I can't freaking wait for tomorrow night. Nothing like a little football on the South Plains in November baby. . . I hope our scoreboard doesn't blow up and hurt anybody.

Originally posted by Pick6
What power house teams as TT played. Their defensive rankings will go down as they finally start playing good teams. UT, OU and OSU will light up TT's defense.
:thumbsup:

Your defensive stats tend to drop when you play top notch teams for the last 3 weeks.

injuredinmelee
10-31-2008, 11:12 AM
This game will be interesting. I have seen so many comments about holding Tech to 3& outs but come on you cant count on Leach to punt EVER. He isnt afraid to go for it on 4th down from any distance in either end of the field. Gunslinger mentality just like his offense. I dont think Tech has the defense to hold Texas and Muschamp's defensive scheme proves to be the difference.

Daddy D 11
10-31-2008, 11:17 AM
oh...and for those who think Will Muschamp is the 2nd coming of God...check out these numbers:

Texas Tx Tech
Total Defense 43rd 57th
Rushing Defense 3rd 14th
Turnovers 46th 10th
Def. 3rd downs 47th 21st

Texas fans need to look at the #'s some more before wetting the bed over Muschamp.

Tech has played a bunch of CUPCAKES homie.

Texasfootball2
10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Tech has played a bunch of CUPCAKES homie.
And look at UT's non conference schedule. Cupcakes, with icing:2thumbsup

Yep - Florida Atlantic, UTEP, Rice, and a very weak Arkansas team. Thats a real gaunlet.

RMAC
10-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Tech has played a bunch of CUPCAKES homie. How's McMurry doing this year?

DDBooger
10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

Yep - Florida Atlantic, UTEP, Rice, and a very weak Arkansas team. Thats a real gaunlet. why stop at non-conf? lmao i guess oklahoma, Missouri and Ok State don't count? haha weird reasoning.:cool: lol

GUNHO
10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
This is going to be a barn burnner.Defense might not have a part to play in this one.Could come down to who has the ball last.

Daddy D 11
10-31-2008, 11:36 AM

But did I say non-conference? :p

RMAC wanted to throw out "all" the stats, when you play Oklahoma, Mizzou and Okie Lite back to back to back..your defense might give up a little.

Sorry, but we didnt give up 24 to Eastern Washington and 31 to Nebraska at home.

Heck, Arkansas State gave up fewer points to aTm at Kyle Field than ya'll did.

The only time Texas has given up more than 20 has been in...omg, lookey there: The last 3 games against 3 top 10 opponents. Tech has given up atleast 20 in all but 3 games this year. (Nevada, SMU and Umass):rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
10-31-2008, 11:37 AM
How's McMurry doing this year?

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings? :thinking:

And they're 0-9 or something like that, LH could stomp a mud hole in 'em.

Texasfootball2
10-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
why stop at non-conf? lmao i guess oklahoma, Missouri and Ok State don't count? haha weird reasoning.:cool: lol

My point was that neither have any control of their conference schedules but they make their own non conference schedules. If your going to use stats then both teams have picked on lesser opponents. HaHa not bad reasoning :cool:cool:

PHS Wildcats
10-31-2008, 11:40 AM
My girlfirnd went to tech and is Michael Crabtree's cousin so she got tickets to the game and I'll be there with my "Burnt Orange" on.:clap:

DDBooger
10-31-2008, 11:41 AM
My point was that neither have any control of their conference schedules but they make their own non conference schedules. If your going to use stats then both teams have picked on lesser opponents. HaHa not bad reasoning :cool:cool: lmao but stats don't stop or start when conference play begins, so yeah, weird reasoning, it wasn't making fun of Tech's non conference play, but a comparison of stats to this point, yes, who you've played good or bad does effect those stats. :cool:

King_LeYoeNidas
10-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Horns will be laying the smacketh down early.

Colt McCoy is going to go on a passing onslaught.

RMAC
10-31-2008, 12:44 PM
I didn't realize we picked when we played conference games. . . oh wait, that's right, we don't. I know it's easy to be a UT fan okay guys, I really do. But the point is I really think Tech is better than anybody outside of Lubbock is giving them credit for. Now, are they better than the 'Horns? A month ago I would've said yes, but now I have no clue. They've really impressed me this year. My brain says UT but obviously my heart says Tech. If you look at them on paper, which I know none of you will because we don't like numbers around here, Tech has a slight, and I use the term slight meaning very small, edge. That's why we're going to play tomorrow. Hate on me for not being a t-shirt fan, but at the end of the day, I'm not a UT fan, so it's still a good day.

BTownVBall3
10-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Texas is only picked by 4..I'm jumping all over those lines. Just like the Mizzou game was a 4 pt spread.

JR2004
10-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
My girlfirnd went to tech and is Michael Crabtree's cousin so she got tickets to the game and I'll be there with my "Burnt Orange" on.:clap:

Awesome!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SWMustang
10-31-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by BTownVBall3
Texas is only picked by 4..I'm jumping all over those lines. Just like the Mizzou game was a 4 pt spread.

I think some hopeful Tech fans are pushing the line closer. The spready should be 10+ points

Necks_Fan
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Hook em!

Horns by 14.

BTownVBall3
10-31-2008, 02:44 PM
no gambling talk allowed...see rule #2 ~ p4s

nobogey72
10-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I think some hopeful Tech fans are pushing the line closer. The spready should be 10+ points

Well then, gettcha some of it!!!! Sounds like easy money to me.:D

Ranger Mom
10-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats

You lucky dog!!! Both my stepsons go to Tech, so they are pumped up!!!

Pick6
10-31-2008, 02:58 PM
so they are pumped up!!!

Is this the same as "they will will" :p

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 03:02 PM

sorry, no gambling allowed ~ p4s see rule #2

BTownVBall3
10-31-2008, 03:03 PM
PM necks

BTownVBall3
10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Online sports betting is not an "illegal activity" but i'll respect your rule.

Ranger Mom
10-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Is this the same as "they will will" :p

What on earth could you be talking about??:thinking: :thinking: :D

:kiss:

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 03:12 PM
Online sports betting is not an "illegal activity" but i'll respect your rule. It's a gray area at best and necks_fan isn't even of legal age to buy a lotto ticket, much less place a bet online!

Necks_Fan
10-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It's a gray area at best and necks_fan isn't even of legal age to buy a lotto ticket, much less place a bet online! I'm legal at "some" stores......:doh:

Lol. I LOVE scratch offs. :D

Bull Butter
10-31-2008, 03:32 PM
Each team's punter need not suit up. Just have them go down to the bar, knock down a few cold ones and enjoy the game on TV:)

footballgal
10-31-2008, 03:36 PM
lol! no kidding.

We have the BBQ pit already for this one - should be a dandy!

buff4life
10-31-2008, 03:39 PM

i'm heading up there to root on my horns :D

PHS Wildcats
10-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Awesome!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tell me abooy it. My birthday was Monday and she she gave me the tickets as a gift. We're leaving tonight. It's six of us. We'll be taking turns driving so we can get there for ESPN Gameday!!

lakers
10-31-2008, 06:04 PM
I just saw Erin Andrews at gameday!!!!!!

OMG "faint"...

Let's get this party started.... woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1omg!:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-31-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
uh huh, hopes they can make a game of it.

bet ut gonna bring the heat, harrell and the pirate gonna have to load and fire that cannon quick.

figure tech will have to score 6 td's to even be in it.

I'll see your six td's and I'll raise ya 1 more.

Tech is gonna do it this year!

gobbler grad
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
1st time I have ever been excited about a Longhorn game...:thinking:

can't wait to watch it...:)

swstangs001
10-31-2008, 10:06 PM
I don't understand why everyone says texas' pass D is bad, they have 2 freshman at both safteys and the corners cant cover everyone, considering the teams that theyve played that run the spread I'm not surprised they are ranked that bad, its jsut yardage givin up, look how many yards sam bradford had on them, and texas still won that game

augie97
10-31-2008, 10:16 PM
What I find amazing is the fact that Texas escaped Bradford and OU by giving up almost 400 yards of passing and 5 touchdowns and won by 10. So what if Harrell has time to throw. In my humble opinion I see this game as similar.

bleedgreen
10-31-2008, 10:53 PM
I really find it crazy that no one is talking about the kicking game. I know kicking gets pushed aside until it comes down to the end of the game when it's close but this is one part of the game I am frightened about. Offenses are a push. My wife went to tech and I am now a converted fan and have been following them since last year but they just got a new kicker who won a kicking contest about a month ago. Awesome story but the only thing he can prove right now is that he can kick an extra point. Corona couldn't kick the ball in the ocean and Leach cannot rely on anyone right now so he will have to go for it outside of 10 yards. If this game is close I have a hard time believing Tech can win even though I am a huge fan now. So I think Tech only wins if it is by a touchdown or two. What are your thoughts?

RedWhiteBlue
11-01-2008, 12:53 AM
UT wins by at least 14.
GO COLT GO!!!

garciap77
11-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
UT wins by at least 14.
GO COLT GO!!!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Smiley06_2.jpg

zebrablue2
11-01-2008, 01:16 AM
looking forward to watching this game. should be a good one....

augie97
11-01-2008, 10:07 AM
The are only two concerns I have for the Longhorns, their minds, after three weeks of playing some really tough opponents, and having to get emotionally up to play another. The other is the Tech atmosphere. No matter what is happening Tech fans come strong. The only thing I can hope for is that Texas comes out and does what they did against Mizzou, but even then a 35 point lead may not be enough.

Hook'em

Eagle 1
11-01-2008, 10:44 AM
The last time the game was played in Lubbock, Tech could have won. The officials were horrible in that game and with any luck we wont get a UT alum official for the third straight year.
Now having said that......that should not be an excuse.
I think if Tech keeps UT out of the redzone they will win.
Now that may be stating the obvious, but here is why I said that. I think stopping the run inside the redzone will be more of a problem for Tech then outside of the redzone. Inside the redzone, UT will use their weight heavy backs to their advantage.
However, I think Tech's speed on defense will keep McCoy in check when he is running the ball.
If Tech gets beat I know what will be said, but it sure will be nice to read on WHY Tech won the game.
One things for sure, if Tech ever had a chance to beat UT, this is the year and you longhorn fans know it.
GUNS UP!

eagles_victory
11-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
The last time the game was played in Lubbock, Tech could have won. The officials were horrible in that game and with any luck we wont get a UT alum official for the third straight year.

If you blow a 21-0 lead you cant really complain about much of anything. I just hope if Texas loses UT fans can just admit they got beat instead of blaming the refs. I know it wont happen the other way around. With that said im sure hoping the Horns can Wreck Tech

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Tech all the way Baby!!!!!

By the way Eagle 1, "Awsome Sig!"

Ranger Mom
11-01-2008, 11:16 AM
The trash talk between the hubby and son-in-law to be has already started hard and heavy this morning....it's gonna be a LONG day!!!:doh:

pirate4state
11-01-2008, 11:20 AM
The trash talk between the hubby and son-in-law to be has already started hard and heavy this morning....it's gonna be a LONG day!!!:doh: HAHA too bad you can't thread ban them! ;)

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 11:20 AM
The trash talk between the hubby and son-in-law to be has already started hard and heavy this morning....it's gonna be a LONG day!!!:doh:

Don't know who he's rootin for, but son-in-law 2B better show a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I bet Father-in-law 2B has a little S-H-O-T-G-U-N!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHA too bad you can't thread ban them! ;)
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 11:29 AM
anyone catch Bobby Knight on ESPN? Hillarious!!

Corso picks Tech....and starting shooting some rifles in the air.

Can't wait for this one, too bad it will be 7:00pm before it starts.

cameron91
11-01-2008, 11:30 AM
once again Tech will proved they'er Overrated..don't get me wrong tech will put up a fight, but once they get hit in the mouth they will fold like they always do..

Who-dun-it!!?
11-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by cameron91
once again Tech will proved they'er Overrated..don't get me wrong tech will put up a fight, but once they get hit in the mouth they will fold like they always do..

:thinking: Do ya think they'll really get hit in the Mouth? Ya know, those new helmets are perty good now days. They don't even use leather anymore, and they got metal facemasks!!

You believe That!!?

Eagle 1
11-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
anyone catch Bobby Knight on ESPN? Hillarious!!

Corso picks Tech....and starting shooting some rifles in the air.

Can't wait for this one, too bad it will be 7:00pm before it starts.

Yea that was cool.
I was looking for this sign in the croud from a guy over on the centex mb.

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq159/CenTech/P1010709.jpg

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I didn't see that one, but they did coment on the signs at the beginning of the telecast. They said it was the most and best signs yet.

OldBison75
11-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I love it when I read about how bad the Texas pass defense is. Yeah, they give up some yards and completitions, but they keep on winning. How many TD passes has that secondary given up this year? How many has Tech given up?

I can show you 50 games in this state last night where the team that had the best statistics lost the game. The game of football is played on a field that is 100 yards long, not on a stat sheet.

Texas has a defense that will give some ground, but they will also stuff you when it counts. Never underestimate the power of emotion, tradition and making every play count. Texas could finish the year with the worst pass defense in the conference and a medicore run defense and still be the National Champions.

Tech will put up alot of points, but the Longhorns will find a way to win with that very efficient offense and a "medicore defense" that will make stops when needed.

jimmyceatworld
11-01-2008, 01:24 PM

Texas Tx Tech
Total Defense 43rd 57th
Rushing Defense 3rd 14th
Turnovers 46th 10th
Def. 3rd downs 47th 21st

I'm all for backing up your claims with numbers but I think these are a little deceiving. Tech has played one good team the entire year. In fact a 1/4 of their games have been against FCS teams. Not impressive. UT has played 3 great teams the last three weeks. TT could very well lose 3 games in a row. They might win 1 or 2 of them, but that being said I think this will be a great game today.

BobcatBenny
11-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, I have heard the theory that if ... a big if ... Tech beats Texas. Tech will not go to #1 in the nation.

Could that be truly be justified by any of the pollsters?

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, I have heard the theory that if ... a big if ... Tech beats Texas. Tech will not go to #1 in the nation.

Could that be truly be justified by any of the pollsters?
I doubt seriously they would jump to # 1. I don't pay much attention to who is ahead of them, but I'm sure that an argument can be made for those teams.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:14 PM
It's a PACKED house tonight!

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:22 PM
WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

Safety for Tech defense

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:23 PM
After a punt, Tech gets the sack for a safety! :cheerl: :cheerl:

2-0

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
After a punt, Tech gets the sack for a safety! :cheerl: :cheerl:

2-0

Ummm, it wasn't a sack. Horns ran a draw and got stuffed in the backfield.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Ummm, it wasn't a sack. Horns ran a draw and got stuffed in the backfield.
:doh: Yeah, I knew that....typed it and didn't fix it.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:32 PM
FG by the kicking contest winner! 5-0

Come on Defense!

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:32 PM
5-0 Tech

Horns defense is getting into the backfield and throwing Harrell's timing off. That new kicker hits his first attempt from 29yds out.

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:43 PM
UT is having a hard time getting that offense going. A couple of dropped passes, one that would have been a TD too, and a penalty killed their 2nd possession.

lbjacj
No one can catch the ball for texas.:confused:

coach
texas needs to catch the fb thats rediculous

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:44 PM
UT is having a hard time getting that offense going. A couple of dropped passes, one that would have been a TD too, and a penalty killed their 2nd possession.
Tech's defense is helping a little with the offense not getting going. ;)

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Tech's defense is helping a little with the offense not getting going. ;)

No it's just dropped passes right now. :D

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Awesome catch!!!!!!! Woohoo! :clap: :clap:

jambo67
11-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Mizzou, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State then Tech. Pressure in a big game can' t be the reason the Horns arent clicking, they look fatigued. If UT pulls it off I will be a Brown apologist forever.

"When quiting is no longer an option.......you are only halfway there!"

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
TD Tech :mad:

TTU 12
UT 0

The Horns only had 8yds offense in the 1st quarter!!! :foul:

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:53 PM
TOUCHDOWN Batch! PAT good! Time is out in Q1 12-0, Red Raiders! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 07:54 PM
The Horns only had 8yds offense in the 1st quarter!!! :foul:
D-E-F-E-N-S-E :devil:

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:55 PM
D-E-F-E-N-S-E :devil:

Defense got that safety. The Horns ended that second drive on their own.

BobcatBenny
11-01-2008, 07:55 PM
1 down 3 to go. Wreck 'Em!

martwayne
11-01-2008, 07:57 PM
texas tech leads early 12-0

piratebg
11-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Why do people feel the need to make extra threads???

coach
11-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Why do people feel the need to make extra threads???

probably the same reason why ppl give a play by play update when the game is nationally broadcasted

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by coach
probably the same reason why ppl give a play by play update when the game is nationally broadcasted

I hate that too.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Defense got that safety. The Horns ended that second drive on their own.
I was in the kitchen at the end of the last UT drive. So what's the reason there? More can't TCB?

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Texas is flatter than a 7-11 fountain drink!
Tech looks AWESOME!

Does Tech play Ok at home or away?

Buckeye80
11-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Curtis Brown gets burnt again!:( :( :(
Go back to your Buckeye training Curtis! Keep you head up!;)

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Tech has outgained UT 265 to 17. The Horns defense has been on the field the entire game and Harrell is ripping them apart. Colt needs to get this offense going in a hurry.

ziggy29
11-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow. Tech is fired up and UT just looks like the walking dead.

19-0 Tech.

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 08:14 PM
The Horns need to just relax and play their game and they can get back in this game.The need to stop Tech for starters.

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:17 PM
one team showed up to play and one did not

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 08:17 PM
I can't believe what I'm seeing:confused:

Reds fan
11-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Texas' rugby style punting is outstanding!

LH Panther Mom
Texas is flatter than a 7-11 fountain drink!
Tech looks AWESOME!

Does Tech play Ok at home or away?
OU is at Norman following Oklahome State, @ home, and an open week.

2-ONES
I just shut the TV off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 08:20 PM
OU is at Norman following Oklahome State, @ home, and an open week. Big 12 may suffer from the same attrition that effects the SEC

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Crabree fumbles and UT recovers!!! Please be a momentum shifter.....Pretty Please....

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
That is exactly what we needed

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by augie97
That is exactly what we needed
Yes, it is!!!!!!! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: 4th and WHAT now? :D

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:24 PM
2 straight sacks won't cut it. :dispntd:

At least they got 3 out of it, I guess. 19-3 Tech

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:25 PM
The offensive line for the Horns are getting their tails whipped badly

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:25 PM
2 straight sacks won't cut it. :dispntd:

At least they got 3 out of it, I guess. 19-3 Tech
It's the WR's fault for not getting open. ;) I know the Tech defense couldn't have actually done it without help. :p

jambo67
11-01-2008, 08:26 PM
UT is being administered a hide tanning out behind the woodshed.

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:27 PM
It's the WR's fault for not getting open. ;) I know the Tech defense couldn't have actually done it without help. :p

Nope. Tech is just getting good pressure rushing 4 and dropping everyone else back.

augie97
The line play is awful, McCoy is under pressure and making impulsive throws instead of good reads

michaelp23
Originally posted by augie97
The offensive line for the Horns are getting their tails whipped badly

That's putting it mildly. Texas looks more like one of Tech's pre-conference warm-up games than #1 right now.:doh: :doh: :doh:

gobbler grad
Originally posted by jambo67
UT is being administered a hide tanning out behind the woodshed.

I 2nd that...it's horrible:eek:

jambo67
11-01-2008, 08:30 PM
anybody see an adjustment at the half I cant see?

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Well it doesn't help that the defense has played the entire first half

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:31 PM
anybody see an adjustment at the half I cant see?
We should be able to see if any adjustments were made once the 2nd half starts. ;)

mchavez
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
more pressure maybe... i don't know! Texas looks clueless.

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
warm up the bus

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Thats 2 now for Matt Williams. Not bad.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:38 PM
McCoy almost doubled their offensive yards with his run.

lbjacj
keep it goin!!

charlesrixey
ow

this REALLY hurts

piratebg
Somes signs of life here at the end of the half. A TD would be nice going into the half.

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 08:39 PM
McCoy almost doubled their offensive yards with his run. and to think, if texas scores a td, all that yardarge disparity will only result in a 12 pt lead.

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 08:41 PM
well, that penalty killed it lol

44INAROW
11-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Texas crushes these fools.

:cool:

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:43 PM
UT inside the 20!!! And then a sack.....great.

jambo67
11-01-2008, 08:44 PM
hopefully Leach will drink too much Vodka at halftime. The dude is a known drunk with the players.

augie97
11-01-2008, 08:46 PM
there needs to be a big butt chewing at halftime

piratebg
11-01-2008, 08:47 PM
And they go for 3 on 4th and 1. Points are points but a TD would have been much better. UT gets the ball to start the 2nd half. I hope they resolve whatever issues they had in the first 2 quarters.

Eagle 1
11-01-2008, 08:47 PM
hopefully Leach will drink too much Vodka at halftime. The dude is a known drunk with the players.

What ever.:rolleyes:

JR2004
11-01-2008, 08:48 PM
This looks a lot like the first half against Okie State from three years ago. Don't know that this Longhorn team has enough experience to make a big comeback like that one did.

coach
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM

what in the hell does that mean? i highly dought he will drink during half time

BobcatBenny
11-01-2008, 08:51 PM
That three at the end of the half was big. Tech cannot come out flat on offense in the second half. Just score baby! Wreck 'Em!

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I hope they resolve whatever issues they had in the first 2 quarters.
If Tech's defense plays like the did the first half, the "issues" will still be there!

Eagle 1
11-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Tech's defense has bent but not broke.
Keep it up Tech.
GUNS UP!

RedWhiteBlue
11-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Colt doesn't give up- EVER. Unfortunately- he needs an o-line and receivers to catch balls. Will see if everyone can get it together at the half.

skins4life
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
So, hows this working out so far????

Reds fan
Well, the UT offense should be really well rested for the 2nd half.

martwayne
11-01-2008, 08:58 PM
haftime 22-6 tech, and believe me they will pull this one out and go for the national championship

Phil C
11-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Man oh man. I got to give TT credit. They are playing great and this could be a long night for us UT fans. Whew.

coach
11-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Man oh man. I got to give TT credit. They are playing great and this could be a long night for us UT fans. Whew.

indeed

skins4life
11-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Man oh man. I got to give TT credit. They are playing great and this could be a long night for us UT fans. Whew. Yea, I know what you mean. I was raised in Lampasas and went ot school with "Lam Jones" but my money went to Tech

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 09:08 PM
WRECK 'EM, TECH!!!

JR2004
11-01-2008, 09:11 PM
This is about to be a blowout. UT was way overdue for a game like this.

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 09:13 PM
This is about to be a blowout. UT was way overdue for a game like this. you think Tech can keep this kind of intensity for ok and ok st? For some reason I see them winning this and losing to Ok in norman.

skins4life
11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I thought after the game last week they would come out playing like Texas.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 09:15 PM
you think Tech can keep this kind of intensity for ok and ok st? For some reason I see them winning this and losing to Ok in norman.
A loss to OU in Norman wouldn't surprise me, but thankfully they have a week of rest before the game. Of course, that's not always a good thing. :doh:

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 09:16 PM
A loss to OU in Norman wouldn't surprise me, but thankfully they have a week of rest before the game. Of course, that's not always a good thing. :doh: it would suck for oklahoma to sneak into the big 12 championship. I just want someone from Texas (the state) in ihere.

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 09:16 PM
yesssssssssssssssssssss

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 09:17 PM
UH OH!!! BIG MO SHIFT!!

sinton66
11-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Way to go Shipley! Maybe this will finally fire up the Horns.

skins4life
11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
it would suck for oklahoma to sneak into the big 12 championship. I just want someone from Texas (the state) in ihere.
I know what you mean!! I can't stand ou. If it weren't for Texas there wouldn't even be ou.

JR2004
11-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

They're going to need another stop to get a full shift in momentum. I don't know if this secondary can hold up against this receiving group.

skins4life
11-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
It did 4 weeks a ago!!!!!!!!!

sinton66
11-01-2008, 09:29 PM
They're going to need another stop to get a full shift in momentum. I don't know if this secondary can hold up against this receiving group.

Horns' D showing some signs of life?

jambo67
11-01-2008, 09:31 PM
The MO has turned. Tech just reached into the bag of tricks and came up empty........The Horns just pinned their ear back.

eagles_victory
11-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Phantom holding call leads to 2nd and long and big play by the Tech defense

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 09:33 PM
TERRIBLE HOLDING CALL.AND THEN THE INT.:eek:

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Texas O line is getting manhandled and the int just topped it off

JR2004
11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Nail in the coffin in the 3rd quarter.

jambo67
11-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Rescind my last post....Red Raiders just sanked out of the weeds and mounted an upset.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Keep it up, defense! WRECK 'EM, TECH!!!

coach
11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
down by ten starting to look like a good game

jambo67
11-01-2008, 09:55 PM
UT"S schedule has taken it's toll.

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Is it just me or was it too early to go for 2 there?

charlesrixey
11-01-2008, 10:02 PM
please make this 3 and 2 stop, please?

of course, leach will go four downs anyway

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
UT"S schedule has taken it's toll.
It's ironic that earlier in the thread, UT's schedule was supposed to have them better prepared. :thinking:

Stownhorse
11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
I cant believe what I am seeing. They look like a high school JV.

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:05 PM
How many TTU fans are here? I really need to know.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
How many TTU fans are here? I really need to know.
Me! Always have been & always will be! :) Total? There "might" be 7-8 and several of them are students at the game.

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 10:07 PM
BIG SACK!!!

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Me! Always have been & always will be! :)

Well if UT pulls this game out, I will drive about 8 blocks down
to I-20 and boo all the Longhorn fans that drive by on their
way back to Austin. If they don't, I'll just heckle them in my
Red Raider outfit. I like Red.:D

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 10:11 PM
TD HORNS

coach
11-01-2008, 10:11 PM
o no tech fans watch out

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 10:12 PM
It's on now!!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Expect a shoot out for the rest of the way.

DDBooger
WOW! here we go! HUGE MO SHIFT!!!

coach
Well if UT pulls this game out, I will drive about 8 blocks down
to I-20 and boo all the Longhorn fans that drive by on their
way back to Austin. If they don't, I'll just heckle them in my
Red Raider outfit. I like Red.:D

this comment just shows how big of an idiot you are

eagles_victory
11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
this comment just shows how big of an idiot you are couldnt agree more

CHS_89
11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
11 mins left. Wow!!! What a game!

skins4life
11-01-2008, 10:14 PM
That's the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:16 PM

I don't have a horse in this race.

But thanks for your input.

Btw...this was a bad idea.

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 10:17 PM
C'MON DEFENSE!!!!

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:17 PM
couldnt agree more

Same to you....

I don't have a horse in this race.

But thanks for your input.

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:20 PM

I laughed! :)

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I laughed! :)

Thank you. If they want me to start causing trouble, I 'll just
get this thread closed by giving my opinion of the University of
Michigan.:D

Okay not really...but I need someone to feel my pain.:p

skins4life
11-01-2008, 10:25 PM

Originally posted by RULES
3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats.
This is NOT a smack site. We are not here to air personal vendettas. Bashing of students/athletes (grades 12 & under) will NOT be tolerated. Avoid using other members' real names in your posts(without their permission). Do not engage in name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you or about your child. Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion. At 3A Downlow, we also tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. Use intelligence & wit. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

eagles_victory
11-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Ouch Earl got to catch that ball but still got a chance

Stownhorse
11-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Thats why college threads get banned. Dont ruin it guys.

mchavez
11-01-2008, 10:32 PM
does texas come back?

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by skins4life

No need to quote rules skins..

Thanks but I got this. Him and his girlfrie...I mean
roommate just made themselves my whipping boys for the rest
of the season. Go Red.

Sweetwater Red
11-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Thats why college threads get banned. Dont ruin it guys.

It's all good.:thumbsup:

lbjacj
does texas come back?

;)

skins4life
Originally posted by mchavez
does texas come back?

They've got a chance!!!!!!!!!

DDBooger
FOZZY!!!
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/kellyannmundy/FOZZY.jpg

jambo67
11-01-2008, 10:35 PM
A Heisman Trophy rests on this game.

skins4life
11-01-2008, 10:36 PM
It sure does!!

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 10:36 PM
hell, a National Championship

jambo67
11-01-2008, 10:38 PM
True!

Stownhorse
11-01-2008, 10:40 PM

How? Do they factors wins and losses?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
:1omg!:

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Does the walk on kid get the chance to win it?

BobcatBenny
That pass interference call on Crabtree was the biggest rippoff by a ref I have ever seen.

I hangs huge and it pisses me off. :mad:

Biased refs!

JR2004
They left Tech with way too much time. I understand you want your offense to stay in rhythm, but Tech could've gotten this ball back with around 15 seconds left.

I hate to say it, but Tech is at least going to get a shot at a field goal to win this. Have to hope for a turnover here or it's coming down to the kicker.

jambo67
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Mack Brown is now the man of the decade. I hereby extoll his greatness. For the longest I considered him the tabacco road con-man.....

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
Biased refs!
:doh: :doh: :doh:

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobcatBenny
11-01-2008, 10:46 PM
TD Game over!!! Tech wins! Boo Ya Refs!!!!

jambo67
11-01-2008, 10:47 PM
NEVERMIND

JR2004
You can thank horrible clock management for that Crabtree TD. This loss is on the clock management on that last drive. Just absolute stupidity.

Eagle 1
DAVID SLAYS GOLIATH!!!!

garciap77
11-01-2008, 10:48 PM
No national title for the state of TEXAS!

:mad:

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
They should have went for 2 there. If UT get's a TD they win now.

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
DAVID SLAYS GOLIATH!!!! lmao little melodramatic

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
No national title for the state of TEXAS!

:mad: I agree, I think OK or OK state will knock Tech off, but its just an opinion.

44INAROW
11-01-2008, 10:53 PM
this kickoff looks like Arena Football :D

garciap77
I agree, I think OK or OK state will knock Tech off, but its just an opinion.

Tech will lose both games!IMO

JR2004
I hope Tech wins out, but looking at it realistically OU is going to beat them.

Either way there isn't going to be a team from the Big XII in the national title game. Get ready for USC-Florida down in Miami. :(

Eagle 1
11-01-2008, 10:54 PM
GUNSUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

DDBooger
11-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I hope Tech wins out, but looking at it realistically OU is going to beat them.

Either way there isn't going to be a team from the Big XII in the national title game. Get ready for USC-Florida down in Miami. :( That wouldn't be a bad game, lotta athletes on that field if it happens

lbjacj
11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
You can thank horrible clock management for that Crabtree TD. This loss is on the clock management on that last drive. Just absolute stupidity.

DITTO:mad:

JR2004
11-01-2008, 10:56 PM
That wouldn't be a bad game, lotta athletes on that field if it happens

Oh I'm looking forward to the USC-Florida match-up, but I'd rather see a Big XII team in there.

SintonFan_inAustin
very good game

Txbroadcaster
What a game..as a Texas fan all I can say is congrats to TTech..now enjoy the gaunlet Texas ran thru

I dont think Texas drops that far and I have a funny feeling we are going to see a three way split in the south

Diocletian
11-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, what a game.

Just had to say that, before the thread gets locked!:eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2008, 10:57 PM
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/communications/news/stories/images/guns-up/guns-up1.jpg

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
Wow, what a game.

Just had to say that, before the thread gets locked!:eek: :eek: :D get in some post before it does

piratebg
Tech played a hell of a game. They came out and popped UT in the jaw early and often. By the time the Longhorns recovered, it was too late. Great game.

eagles_victory
TD Game over!!! Tech wins! Boo Ya Refs!!!! LOL seriously not the fact that people still say boo ya in 2008 that shocked me first off but secondly the refs were about even Tech got away with a pushoff on the game winning drive so it evened out. Gotta give congradulations to the Red Raiders they made big plays when big plays needed to be made. Texas missed a couple of chances to finish the game when they could have.

Txbroadcaster
11-01-2008, 10:59 PM
I know Blake Gideon has to feel sick he let the game slip thru his hands

Stownhorse
And the young man from Gilmer Texas couldnt cover him all night, not even on the last play. Turn find the ball, and swat.

Not blaming the game on one individual, but the whole defense kind of blew it.

Offense did what they could there at the end.

Also, injuries killed Texas on both sides of the ball.

skins4life
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
What a game..as a Texas fan all I can say is congrats to TTech..now enjoy the gaunlet Texas ran thru

I dont think Texas drops that far and I have a funny feeling we are going to see a three way split in the south

With Texas winning bc they beat ou & osu!!
Bc TT imo will lose 1 down the stretch!!

garciap77
USC says thanks to TECH! Way to go TECH!

piratebg
11-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I know Blake Gideon has to feel sick he let the game slip thru his hands

That would have been the game right there. I thought he had it at first.