PDA

View Full Version : Probable All-State Softball Girls

Old Cardinal
04-17-2003, 07:12 PM
I am starting a list of, what I would consider prime All-State candidates--Melissa Collins-Pitcher(really All-American) from Splendora;.... Bridge City has three Homerun hitters- Jessica Lemoine(Best HS Catcher I have every watched), Meagan Godwin batting .607(Pitcher/ 3rd Base), Laura Gremillion(two time All State Pitcher).... Brandi Crnkoric ( Sophomore Pitcher)Caldwell;....Holly Tankersley(maybe the best girl athlete in Texas)Kirbyville.....Melissa Eshbach (plays anywhere, great bat)Orangefield; The oldest Gonzalez girl from Barbers Hill.....Please add you favorites to this list!

big daddy russ
04-18-2003, 11:23 AM
I haven't had the chance to see any softball games this year, but just from what I've heard Ingleside pitcher Stephanie Jaramillo should be in the chase. If what I've heard was true, she's only lost one game all year and has an ERA well under 1.00. Also, some of those girls from Sinton should get looked at. They've definitely proved themselves as a top-ten team even though they lost a lot from a great senior class last year, including a class-act coach. Way to go, Lady Pirates. They don't rebuild, they just reload.

qb12
04-18-2003, 11:54 AM
carthage has a pretty good softball team. Chelcy and Christy rowe two twins thsat are awwesome.