PDA

View Full Version : Hey P4S.............

Lion_Addict
10-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Survivor......what did you think????
I am officially in love with a pinup girl!!! :inlove:

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 09:58 AM
I think they need to merge these teams already. It's boring watching Kota just beat up on Fang. They are pathetic!

I almost wish Crystal had gone home last night. What a waste. I wonder if her "game" will improve once she gets some food?

Sugar & Kenny might be my favorite players right now.

Randy is just a JERK! I noticed he didn't have any letters from home, no big surprise there! :rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
10-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think they need to merge these teams already. It's boring watching Kota just beat up on Fang. They are pathetic!

I almost wish Crystal had gone home last night. What a waste. I wonder if her "game" will improve once she gets some food?

Sugar & Kenny might be my favorite players right now.

Randy is just a JERK! I noticed he didn't have any letters from home, no big surprise there! :rolleyes:

I was thinkin the same thing....Crystal is just a buttmunch-ette. Didn't like Ace but I think they would have been better off sending her packing.

Sugar is definately my favorite....she rocks!!! ***SIGH*** :inlove:

I noticed that monkey turd wasn't reading any letters. Wonder what's up with that :thinking: . Hoping he is outta there soona than tuna! :nerd:

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict I noticed that monkey turd wasn't reading any letters. Wonder what's up with that :thinking: . Hoping he is outta there soona than tuna! :nerd: "Owen doesn't have any friends!"

hahahahaha

nobogey72
10-31-2008, 04:37 PM
I have never watched Survivor and don't even know what it is. But since two of my favorites (Sweetwater Red & Addict) both seem to like it, I better start watching it. Is it something that you can just start watching and know what's going on, or is it best just to wait for a new one. :confused:

Lion_Addict
11-01-2008, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I have never watched Survivor and don't even know what it is. But since two of my favorites (Sweetwater Red & Addict) both seem to like it, I better start watching it. Is it something that you can just start watching and know what's going on, or is it best just to wait for a new one. :confused:

Just go ahead and pick up where they're at and start watching. We can try and explain here along the way. :thumbsup: