PDA

View Full Version : What Can We Do For Fun?

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Looks like we're sort of in board "limbo"---still several playoff slots to be decided, 3 wks. to the playoffs, and most of the big district games have been played.

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Anybody got any sure-fire PPHSFan bait?

kepdawg
10-30-2008, 03:09 PM
I'd probably just end up making somebody mad if I tried to have fun!

Ranger Mom
10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Anybody got any sure-fire PPHSFan bait?

I don't think you were posting yet...but this is was something PPHSFan started and, as usual, people just went nuts with it and it kinda screwed it up...but I thought it was fun!!

Does anyone remember these????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/canvasgb6.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/paint.png

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ranger Mom
[B]I don't think you were posting yet...but this is was something PPHSFan started and, as usual, people just went nuts with it and it kinda screwed it up...but I thought it was fun!!

You're right, RM--I don't remember those. That has to a real mod-killer--I woulkd shudder to think what some folks might try to freehand in to one of those pics. :D

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ranger Mom
[B]I don't think you were posting yet...but this is was something PPHSFan started and, as usual, people just went nuts with it and it kinda screwed it up...but I thought it was fun!!

You're right, RM--I don't remember those. That has to a real mod-killer--I woulkd shudder to think what some folks might try to freehand in to one of those pics. :D

A mod killer? :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't think you were posting yet...but this is was something PPHSFan started and, as usual, people just went nuts with it and it kinda screwed it up...but I thought it was fun!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/canvasgb6.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/paint.png

I remember those. Didn't start with first picture startwith a single object? I also
remember taking it and basically blacking it all out.

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
A mod killer? :eek: :eek:

For the efforts the mods would have to make in reviewing the pics each time someone added something.

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 04:01 PM
For the efforts the mods would have to make in reviewing the pics each time someone added something. I don't know that it took that much effort. If something was board appropriate we probably just moved that one post off the board. I don't remember doing any of that, but I could be wrong.

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 04:03 PM
If something was board appropriate we probably just moved that one post off the board.

AHA! So JDog has been right all along! :D

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 04:05 PM
AHA! So JR has been right all along! :D
About what? It's not like it's some big secret that certain things get moved off the board. :confused: Is it? :o

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 04:12 PM
About what? It's not like it's some big secret that certain things get moved off the board. :confused: Is it? :o

You ain't got a gun, but you're killin' me. :inlove: Like I said---you know it's slow when I have to resort to aggravation for fun.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2008, 04:42 PM
It wasn't that anybody put anything inappropriate...(which now that I think about it, is surprising)....it was that they started cutting and pasting pics on there instead of just doing everything in paint....plus...it was supposed to be a progressive thing and one pic would be posted and then 5 or so would add their touch to it...and then 5 different pics would come back.

Couldn't figure out a way for just one person to add at a time!!

The picture started out with just the green squiggly line that ultimately made the "hill"

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It wasn't that anybody put anything inappropriate...(which now that I think about it, is surprising)....it was that they started cutting and pasting pics on there instead of just doing everything in paint....plus...it was supposed to be a progressive thing and one pic would be posted and then 5 or so would add their touch to it...and then 5 different pics would come back.

Couldn't figure out a way for just one person to add at a time!!

The picture started out with just the green squiggly line that ultimately made the "hill"
Yes, that's it! Those cheaters! :D