PDA

View Full Version : ok here goes!! try it out !!

bulldogvet85
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A.The Minnesota Vikings

There was a Packers fan with a really crappy seat at Lambeau. Looking with his binoculars, he spotted an empty seat on the 50-yard line. Thinking to himself "what a waste" he made his way down to the empty seat.
When he arrived at the seat, he asked the man sitting next to it, "Is this seat taken?"
The man replied, "This was my wife's seat. She passed away. She was a big Packers fan."
The other man replied,"I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May I ask why you didn't give the ticket to a friend or a relative?"
The man replied, "They're all at the funeral."

BulldogGrl64
11-25-2003, 04:09 PM
A Longhorn fan walks into a restaurant in College Station, orders a drink, and asks the waiter if he'd like to hear a good A&M joke.
"Listen buddy," he growled. "See those 2 big guys on your left? They were both linemen on the Aggie football team. And that huge fellow on your right was a world-class wrestler at A&M. That guy in the corner was A&M's all-time champion weight lifter. And I lettered in 3 sports at A&M. Now, are you absolutely positive you want to go ahead and tell your joke here?"
"Nah, guess not," the man replied. "I wouldn't want to have to explain it 5 times."

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 04:25 PM
An Aggie fan walks into the football game, with his coke and hot dog and sits down. The crowd, as usual, is getting rowdy. Toward the end of the 1st quarter, he hears someone calling, "Hey, Steve". He stands up, looks around, doesn't see anyone he knows, so proceeds to watch some more football.

Now this was back in the day, or a few weeks ago against Baylor, (heehee - no offense Aggies wink ), A&M was winning quite a bit and the crowd was roaring. Again, the fan hears, "Hey, Steve". He looks around, still doesn't see anyone he knows and goes back to watching the game.

Fourth quarter, A&M is winning a whole bunch to a little, the crowd is the loudest it has been all year. The fan hears, "Hey, Steve!". He stands up, looks behind him and yells, "My name's not Steve". :D

I know - don't quit my day job.

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 04:26 PM
Wow, bulldogvet, that felt good and I haven't even been emotional. :)

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

BulldogGrl64
11-25-2003, 04:31 PM
A football coach was asked his secret of evaluating raw recruits.
"Well," he said, "I take 'em out in the woods and make 'em run. The ones that go around the trees, I make into running backs. The ones that run into the trees, I turn into linemen."
:D

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 04:44 PM
I like that BulldogGrl64. :D

BulldogGrl64
11-25-2003, 04:57 PM
Two Aggie football players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game against Texas the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old McDonald had a ________."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Bobby Ray on the shoulder. "Pssst. Bobby Ray! What's the answer to the last question?"

Bobby Ray laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old McDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now."

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Bobby Ray’s shoulder again, he whispered, "Bobby Ray, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba, everyone knows that farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."
:D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 05:11 PM
Another good one. I'm racking my brains but can't remember any more related to football. Hmmm, I may have to call my dad. He doesn't really know any good jokes, but he does know a lot about football.

CatWoman
11-25-2003, 05:17 PM
This isn't abount football, but here goes--

Did you know that is now a requirement for all A&M students to pass anatomy and geology. Administration wants to be sure they can tell their butt from a hole in the ground.

zippy
11-25-2003, 05:25 PM
OUCH!! Gig em!!

crzyjournalist03
11-25-2003, 05:26 PM
A football coach walked into the locker room before a game, looked over to his star player and said, "I'm not supposed to let you play since you failed math, but we need you in there. So, what I have to do is ask you a math question, and if you get it right, you can play."

The player agreed, and the coach looked into his eyes intently and asks, "Okay, now concentrate hard and tell me the answer to this. What is two plus two?"

The player thought for a moment and then he answered, "4?"

"Did you say 4?" the coach exclaimed, excited that he got it right.

At that, all the other players on the team began screaming, "Come on coach, give him another chance!"

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 05:38 PM
ROFL http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 06:35 PM
those are greatness

crzyjournalist03
11-25-2003, 06:45 PM
If four pro football players are all in the same car, who is the driver?

The police officer.

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 06:51 PM
good one...

45munns
11-26-2003, 09:51 AM
those are pretty funny

bd0707
11-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Whats silver and lies in a pile on the ground?...R2DOODOO