PDA

View Full Version : How long do you think this is going to last?

Phil C
10-30-2008, 10:44 AM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/joaquinphoenix_blog.html

Bullaholic
10-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Until his money runs out.

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2008, 11:34 AM
He sounds serious Phil. And who are you to not believe when someone tells you something?

I've heard of the days when a handshake was all that was necessary for you to believe a man. When he said something, that's what he did. Are you telling me that things are different these days?

Oh, the humanity! Oh, the horror! What have we allowed our world and our futures to become???

Phil C
10-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
He sounds serious Phil. And who are you to not believe when someone tells you something?

I've heard of the days when a handshake was all that was necessary for you to believe a man. When he said something, that's what he did. Are you telling me that things are different these days?

Oh, the humanity! Oh, the horror! What have we allowed our world and our futures to become???

Horrible indeed. :(

coach
10-30-2008, 01:23 PM
i guess you can say society itself caused this decsion for joaquin

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by coach
i guess you can say society itself caused this decsion for joaquin

well, at least we don't have to worry about the horrors of Hollywood getting to him and ruining his life like it has to many other timeless greats such as Lindsay Lohan!

JasperDog94
10-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
well, at least we don't have to worry about the horrors of Hollywood getting to him and ruining his life like it has to many other timeless greats such as Lindsay Lohan! Did you just use "timeless greats" and "Lindsey Lohan" in the same sentence?:ack!: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Phil C
10-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Oh the victims of society. We should be very much ashamed. :(

BuffyMars
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
the poor guy is as nutty as a fruitcake. i definitely believe him.