PDA

View Full Version : Perception of Your Team

kepdawg
10-29-2008, 05:22 PM
I thought about posting this poll this morning. With the appearance of our latest Navasota poster I thought now would be a good time to do so.

Pick6
10-29-2008, 05:30 PM
You forgot the catagory of who cares what others think.

kepdawg
10-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
You forgot the catagory of who cares what others think.

Nope, I'm pretty sure I got the options I want.

Bullaholic
10-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Anybody that says the Bulls are not the best team that ever played this game are disrespecting us and I want to call em' all out right now. :D

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Anybody that says the Bulls are not the best team that ever played this game are disrespecting us and I want to call em' all out right now. :D
That choice wasn't an option. :devil:

kepdawg
10-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Well, we all know that's not true because we all know that it's Brow, I mean, Cel, wait, it's Liberty Hill!

slpybear the bullfan
10-29-2008, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Well, we all know that's not true because we all know that it's Brow, I mean, Cel, wait, it's Liberty Hill!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(That was a bit funny...)

OldBison75
10-29-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm not sure what new Navasota poster your are discussing in the thread, because all of them have been here for about a year as far as I know. However, the poll asked if the team was respected, not the posters. I think most teams are respected, they might get bashed on here, but other coaches and players respect most opponents. As for posters on here, everybody is a homer to some degree, big deal. But I will say that some make me wish I could wave a magic wand and have my team donkey stomp theirs.

Necks_Fan
10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I'm not sure what new Navasota poster your are discussing in the thread, because all of them have been here for about a year as far as I know. However, the poll asked if the team was respected, not the posters. I think most teams are respected, they might get bashed on here, but other coaches and players respect most opponents. As for posters on here, everybody is a homer to some degree, big deal. But I will say that some make me wish I could wave a magic wand and have my team donkey stomp theirs. LINK To The Page (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88620)

bobcat1
10-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Of course Celina is respected. Are you kidding me?

IHStangFan
10-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I voted "ignored"..........but.....do to our less than stellar season so far...I think "forgotten" would have been a better choice.

We'll be back next year!! GO JAYS!!

Necks_Fan
10-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I voted "ignored"..........but.....do to our less than stellar season so far...I think "forgotten" would have been a better choice.

We'll be back next year!! GO JAYS!! I think forgotten would be a good term. I put ignored as well.:(

popcorn screen
10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
Coaches and players respect teams, no matter the record. It is more a fan that shows a lack of class at times.

JR2004
10-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Don't care.

Buckeye80
10-29-2008, 09:26 PM
I noticed there was no "feared" option!!:devil:

TigerFan51
10-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Coaches and players respect teams, no matter the record. It is more a fan that shows a lack of class at times.

:ditto: :iagree:

OldBison75
10-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Okay, now that I am familiar with the Navasota poster in question, I see where the thread is coming from. Every team, and family has a "red headed stepchild" that just don't get it. Believe me, the Navasota posters have no disrespect for any team we have played. Yes, we support our team, but we know that each week, we can be beat and have to play every game like it is for a championship. NO team is invincible, some just know how to win and apply that 100 % every week. In high school football in Texas, you are only as good as the last game you played.

I hope every team gets some respect, but I know that some are definitely more feared than others.