PDA

View Full Version : Kepdwag

Gsquared
10-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Thinkin about goin to the AX game. Will I have any problems just walking up to the stadium the day of and getting a ticket or think I need to go up there a few days early and buy one?

Pick6
10-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Thinkin about goin to the AX game. Will I have any problems just walking up to the stadium the day of and getting a ticket or think I need to go up there a few days early and buy one?

Is it in Sherman or Denison this year?

Gsquared
10-29-2008, 07:39 AM
I think its in Sherman this year.

Pick6
10-29-2008, 07:44 AM
I haven't seen a game in Sherman since the mid 80's. I might make a trip up there this Friday. Wanna meet at Track's for dinner?

Gsquared
10-29-2008, 07:54 AM
Hey, Dennison/Sherman is week 10. I think I have boy friend duties this Friday. Second Friday night I will have missed in 11 years. The other one was two weeks ago :doh:

Pick6
10-29-2008, 08:41 AM
Looks like you better get tickets in advance

SHS tickets for 'Ax' go on sale Saturday

HERALD DEMOCRAT

Tickets for Sherman supporters only for the Battle of the Ax

football game between Sherman and Denison will be sold beginning at 8

a.m. Saturday at Bearcat Stadium.

There is a limit of four per person, and no student tickets will be sold.

Prices are $7 for reserved seating and $6 for general admission.

Ranger Mom
10-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Hey, Dennison/Sherman is week 10. I think I have boy friend duties this Friday. Second Friday night I will have missed in 11 years. The other one was two weeks ago :doh:

I am STUNNED!!!

Never woulda thunk it!!:eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
10-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am STUNNED!!!

Never woulda thunk it!!:eek: :eek:

That's what happens when you are moonstruck, RM. :D

Pick6
10-29-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That's what happens when you are moonstruck, RM. :D

Is moonstruck another word for Whooped :D

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Sounds like you'll have to turn in your man card! :evillol: :evillol: :taunt:

JR2004
10-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sounds like you'll have to turn in your man card! :evillol: :evillol: :taunt:

He did that several months ago!

kepdawg
10-29-2008, 12:12 PM

If you want to see the game and you want to see it from inside the stadium I would recommend getting tickets early if at all possible. Or you can just bring a lawn chair and set up outside the stadium, but your view won't be very desirable. If you are unable to get tickets in advance we should know a couple days before hand if the game is sold out.

kepdawg
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Here's info from Denison:

Hottest ticket in town: Battle of the Axe

A limited number of general admission tickets for Denison fans will go on sale Monday, November 3rd beginning at 8 a.m. at the Denison ISD School Administration Building at 1201 South Rusk.

The site of the annual rivalry this year is Bearcat Stadium in Sherman.

“The cost of a general admission ticket is $6 with each person restricted to four tickets,” said DISD Superintendent Dr. Henry Scott. “The tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

With both teams undefeated and team spirit at an all-time high, we certainly won’t be surprised if tickets sell out very quickly.”

Kickoff in Sherman is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. With school officials anticipating a sellout crowd, fans are being advised to arrive early and enjoy the game.

Gsquared
10-30-2008, 06:49 AM
Ima send 71Pirate up to get one for me.

charlesrixey
10-30-2008, 08:51 AM

:eek:

what happened two weeks ago?

Gsquared
10-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
:eek:

what happened two weeks ago?
We went to the Texas OU game on Saturday. She just HAD to stay in a hotel before the game on Friday night. This chick cant just stay at a regular hotel either, gotta be top notch. Think ima have to work on her tastes. Whats the sayin "champagne tastes on a beer budget"?

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Hey, Dennison/Sherman is week 10. I think I have boy friend duties this Friday. Second Friday night I will have missed in 11 years. The other one was two weeks ago :doh: If you would have just stuck to the plan none of this would be happening! :p :p :D

Pick6
10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Think ima have to work on her tastes.

C'mom G, she can't have to high of taste, she is dating you. :D J/K buddy