PDA

View Full Version : The Board

WylieBulldog92
10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
= slow....can anyone post something close to entertaining?

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2008, 11:17 PM
You can always go add to the "drama" over the state championship that is still almost 2 months away. :doh:

WylieBulldog92
10-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You can always go add to the "drama" over the state championship that is still almost 2 months away. :doh:
OKAY WILL DO!

jason
10-29-2008, 07:05 AM
we could talk about texas vs texas tech......

oh wait....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nobogey72
10-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
= slow....can anyone post something close to entertaining?

Well, I don't know how entertaining it is, but I think it is pretty impressive. I took the ol' lady to Whataburger last night and she ate a triple-triple and then asked me if I was going to eat the rest of my fries. So, the final tally was: her triple-triple, her fries, half of my fries, and the remainder of a half-eaten burger left on the table by the people sitting next to us after they got up and left. THE WOMAN CAN EAT!!!!!:inlove: :inlove:

jason
10-29-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Well, I don't know how entertaining it is, but I think it is pretty impressive. I took the ol' lady to Whataburger last night and she ate a triple-triple and then asked me if I was going to eat the rest of my fries. So, the final tally was: her triple-triple, her fries, half of my fries, and the remainder of a half-eaten burger left on the table by the people sitting next to us after they got up and left. THE WOMAN CAN EAT!!!!!:inlove: :inlove:

sure hope she doesnt unbutton her pants when she eats like most guys do, sounds like she would never get'em back on.....

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/sullyfrancis/FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

lakers
10-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by jason
sure hope she doesnt unbutton her pants when she eats like most guys do, sounds like she would never get'em back on.....

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii314/sullyfrancis/FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

Is that your lover jason? haha