PDA

View Full Version : football AND carrie underwood...what a country?!?

trojandad
10-28-2008, 10:51 AM
district championship on fri night, then floor tickets to carrie underwood at reliant on sat night.....

is this a great time of year or what?!?!?! :clap: :clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
10-28-2008, 10:58 AM
I envy you

bigYoe
10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
She's hott and Romo let a good one get away. He didnt end up with with anything bad though, thats for sure

kaorder1999
10-28-2008, 11:23 AM
in my opinion...he was/is in a win win situation. Carrie? Hot. Jessica? Hot! Now, both together....well..nevermind..

BreckTxLonghorn
10-28-2008, 11:26 AM
But Jessica carries the stigma of being Yoko Romo :mad:

trojandad
10-28-2008, 11:47 AM
rofl@yoko romo.....too funny.....

i still think carrie turned him down....i think romo is more of jessica/ashlee speed....

nick is looking pretty smart right about now.....

besides, jessica can't sell out reliant.....or coldspring stadium for that matter....lol

OldBison75
10-28-2008, 12:31 PM
I am willing to bet that those east texas rednecks would fill coldpring stadium just to be close to Jessica. They would brush thier tooth and grease thier hair, hop on the John Deere riding lawnmower and be there early. Probably with several cans of Pearl on ice in the trailer they are pulling.

Hell, It ain't that far to Coldspring, I might just have to go too.

trojandad
10-28-2008, 12:41 PM
bison, i swear everyone in my office fell on the floor laughing on that one.....

award for reply of the day.......

navscanmaster
10-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I am willing to bet that those east texas rednecks would fill coldpring stadium just to be close to Jessica. They would brush thier tooth and grease thier hair, hop on the John Deere riding lawnmower and be there early. Probably with several cans of Pearl on ice in the trailer they are pulling.

Hell, It ain't that far to Coldspring, I might just have to go too.
:spitlol: :spitlol: :fnypost: :iagree:

trojandad
10-30-2008, 08:37 AM
i guess the question this post creates is:

if you could only drive the tractor to coldspring to hear one singer, which one would it be? jessica or carrie....?

my vote is obvious.....

and, remember, your vote means you HAVE to listen to her while watching her......vote can't include earplugs.......lol

(that means if you vote for jessica, you want us to believe you read playboy for the articles.....LOL......j/k......(sorta))

OldBison75
10-30-2008, 08:43 AM
I would definitely want to ride that John Deere mower to Coldspring to hear Carrie. That said, I can put up with alot of screeching noises from anyone that looks like Jessica too. Hell, I've been married to the same woman for 29 years and listen to her every day (nag, nag, nag). And , I'll guarantee you that there ain't a place on her body that looks like either Carrie or Jessica.

I'm loading the mower with gas and putting ice in the trailer, just tell me the date for either one to be at the Trojan pasture and I'll be there. Give me a couple of days notice so that I can enjoy the piney woods sceneray while cruisin along FM 150.

trojandad
10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
either bison has a death wish or he's AWFULLY sure ms bison doesn't read the downlow........:clap: :clap: :clap:

OldBison75
10-30-2008, 09:03 AM
She is a pretty good old gal, but she can't read good. Plus, I tell her all the time that she looks good, at least when I take off my glasses.

When I married her she had 34 D-cups, now they are 42 longs. But I still love her.

trojandad
10-30-2008, 09:06 AM
rofl @ longs....

OldBison75
10-30-2008, 09:13 AM
Trojan dad, what is gonna happen in the district this week. Is the district playoff spots in order, or do you think there will be a surprise?

By the way, I used to do alot of work in San Jacinto County. Is Sheriff Rogers still the same old fart I knew back then? He was one funny dude. Not your normal idea of a Sheriff, but I enjoyed my time talking to him.

Good luck to the Trojans, and do me a favor, if you ever meet MRSBISON, tell her that I was having a air bubble in the brain moment on this thread. That will confuse her and make her believe I am sick physically and then she won't call me crazy again.

trojandad
11-02-2008, 01:25 AM
air bubble it is, bison....lol

our district is set, huffman is DI, cleveland is winner D2 and coldspring is second D2....

just got back from underwood....man, she was better than i thought.....plus almost no guys went, go figure.....lots of women dressed to the nines.....definitely a win/win concert, even w/o jessica....lol

oh, and sheriff lacy is great, a real upgrade over humpy parker, but then who wouldn't be, huh? lol