PDA

View Full Version : I cant beat this and its getting on my last nerve

coach
10-28-2008, 01:51 AM
http://www.bored.com/games/play/273/Causality.html

bigron15
10-28-2008, 02:48 AM
i cant figure out how to beat the dude in the office asleep. i got everyone else

bigron15
10-28-2008, 03:31 AM
ok it only took me a lil bit but i did beat it. pm me if you want to know how to beat it.

coach
10-28-2008, 04:08 AM
i cant beat it whats ur secret

orange machine
10-28-2008, 04:10 AM
it starting to hack me off

catgut
10-28-2008, 06:27 AM
I can't even figure out how to play LOL

BreckTxLonghorn
10-28-2008, 10:23 AM
At Level 3; can't get past it so far.

coach
10-28-2008, 12:14 PM
how do u beat level one?

crzyjournalist03
10-28-2008, 12:48 PM
Alright...I've beaten all three stages...here's a walkthrough for those who want to cheat.

SPOILER WARNING! If you don't want to know how to beat this, stop reading now!!!

Level 1
Click the guy on the top left, then the guy on the top right. Let the man go up the elevator and into the office. As he's going up, click the computer on the bottom right until it blows up and the man walks over to the elevator. When the man in the elevator wakes up the boss, click on the man and make him spill the papers. When he goes back down the elevator, wait for the man who's leaning against the elevator to fall in, then cut the rope. Then drop the light on the two coffee drinkers.

Level 2: Click the cracks above the stall with the man in it. Click the brick under the ramp. Click the sewage guy's helmet. Click the man on the toilet's head so he poops. Flush the toilet. Click the man's sandwich. When the hang-glider comes by, click on it repeatedly until it crashes.

Level 3: Click the light. As the man walks by the barrels at the back, click the barrels. As the gate opens, click the switch at the bottom left to make the lights go out and the jeep will explode by the barrel. As the man runs to see what happened, click the other guys' hand to make him drop what he's holding. Do this quickly before the man who is leaning against the tower runs to see the exploded jeep. Click on the boxes and watch the men throw the grenade.

coach
10-28-2008, 01:39 PM
ha i beat it

44INAROW
10-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by catgut
I can't even figure out how to play LOL

me either....... I gave up and went back to "cat bowling" :D

GreenGobbla
10-28-2008, 02:32 PM
got it.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Alright...I've beaten all three stages...here's a walkthrough for those who want to cheat.

SPOILER WARNING! If you don't want to know how to beat this, stop reading now!!!

Level 1
Click the guy on the top left, then the guy on the top right. Let the man go up the elevator and into the office. As he's going up, click the computer on the bottom right until it blows up and the man walks over to the elevator. When the man in the elevator wakes up the boss, click on the man and make him spill the papers. When he goes back down the elevator, wait for the man who's leaning against the elevator to fall in, then cut the rope. Then drop the light on the two coffee drinkers.

Level 2: Click the cracks above the stall with the man in it. Click the brick under the ramp. Click the sewage guy's helmet. Click the man on the toilet's head so he poops. Flush the toilet. Click the man's sandwich. When the hang-glider comes by, click on it repeatedly until it crashes.

Level 3: Click the light. As the man walks by the barrels at the back, click the barrels. As the gate opens, click the switch at the bottom left to make the lights go out and the jeep will explode by the barrel. As the man runs to see what happened, click the other guys' hand to make him drop what he's holding. Do this quickly before the man who is leaning against the tower runs to see the exploded jeep. Click on the boxes and watch the men throw the grenade.

How in the world could anyone figure that out??

I can never do these things unless I have cheats!!:(

crzyjournalist03
10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
How in the world could anyone figure that out??

I can never do these things unless I have cheats!!:(

I had to look up help on the first one when it came to the bottom level.

The second one I couldn't figure out how to get the guy at the bottom, but I saw a hint on the comments below the game.

The third one I figured out completely on my own.

coach
10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
i figured out the second one on my own but the others i needed help

bigron15
10-28-2008, 05:04 PM
i got them all by myself. i didnt even know there were comments at the bottom lol. i guess i am just a smart guy haha

orange machine
10-28-2008, 07:43 PM
I cant get the third one

orange machine
10-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I finally beat all levels. The third level will take awhile its pretty tough.

orange machine
10-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey coach thanks alot for for taking up more of my time that i dont have.

coach
10-28-2008, 10:23 PM
no problem anytime