PDA

View Full Version : College.... Ugh..

Necks_Fan
10-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Stressful.

Applications, essays, scholarship applications, and more essays.... Geez.

My brain hurts.

I have FINISHED my application to TCU and Rice.

I am ALMOST done with an application to A&M, and have one for UT in PROGRESS.

Gee Wiz, I'm tired of this crap already. Been working on em everyday for 2+ Weeks.

Still have to mail transcripts (college and HS), send application fees ($40-60 each), and get more teacher counselor evaluation forms filled out.

Talk about boring and time CONSUMING.

Trashman
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Thats nothing wait till you finish college and get out into the real world!:D

Necks_Fan
10-27-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Thats nothing wait till you finish college and get out into the real world!:D I would love ot be there.... LOL.

Trashman
10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Trust me on this one. Enjoy high school and college, take it all in...Once you have been out of college a few years you will look back and think that it was one of the easier times of your life.:D OHH No! I sound just like my father!!!:D

roughneck_2008
10-28-2008, 01:08 PM
well i dont know what the real world is like quite yet, just wait till u get to college, its different than hs. idk if u are like me were studyin for high school was almost non-existent. just wait till u got like a hundred kids and the teacher doesnt care so ur on ur own for learnin if u dont understand, im having to learn how to study for the first time and its kickin me in the butt this first semester

crzyjournalist03
10-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Stressful.

Applications, essays, scholarship applications, and more essays.... Geez.

My brain hurts.

I have FINISHED my application to TCU and Rice.

I am ALMOST done with an application to A&M, and have one for UT in PROGRESS.

Gee Wiz, I'm tired of this crap already. Been working on em everyday for 2+ Weeks.

Still have to mail transcripts (college and HS), send application fees ($40-60 each), and get more teacher counselor evaluation forms filled out.

Talk about boring and time CONSUMING.

Can't you fill out the Texas general college application for UT and A&M? When I was in college, they had one form that you could fill out and it would go to whatever public universities you wanted to apply to.

Lion_Addict
10-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Trust me on this one. Enjoy high school and college, take it all in...Once you have been out of college a few years you will look back and think that it was one of the easier times of your life.

:ditto: :ditto: :iagree: ABSOLUTELY, AMEN, & HALLELUJAH!!!!

coach
10-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Thats nothing wait till you finish college and get out into the real world!:D

and become a trashman

lakers
10-28-2008, 02:39 PM
I would love ot be there.... LOL.

You sure do complain a lot...

I wish I DON'T CARE was around to express his feeling on this situation.:taunt:

eagles_victory
10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by lakers
You sure do complain a lot...

I wish I DON'T CARE was around to express his feeling on this situation.:taunt: If you havent noticed Necks_Fan is a drama queen. Everytime he starts a thread he makes it into all this drama and has to make a big deal out of everything. He exaggrates everything to the fullest. Like when he gets his class ranking or when a new song comes out he likes or dislikes quite comical actually.

lakers
10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If you havent noticed Necks_Fan is a drama queen. Everytime he starts a thread he makes it into all this drama and has to make a big deal out of everything. He exaggrates everything to the fullest. Like when he gets his class ranking or when a new song comes out he likes or dislikes quite comical actually.
Exactly!!!

Mr. Annoying...
:rolleyes:

Necks_Fan
10-28-2008, 03:42 PM
If I'm that annoying to you, why don't you just put me on ignore?

:confused:

It's not really necessary for you to seek out my posts and go and make some pointless post about me EV. Never fails.

lakers
10-28-2008, 03:48 PM
I am not trying to accomplish anything geez...

Just picking on you, haha

Necks_Fan
10-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by lakers
I am not trying to accomplish anything geez...

Just picking on you, haha If you notice, I was referring to EV.... he constantly makes some smart a$$ remark about everyuthing I say.

Just put me on ignore. :rolleyes:

eagles_victory
10-28-2008, 04:00 PM
If you notice, I was referring to EV.... he constantly makes some smart a$$ remark about everyuthing I say.

Just put me on ignore. :rolleyes: Have you ever thought about starting a blog "Confessions of a Teenege Drama Queen" i know its a movie but it is really fits.

Necks_Fan
10-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Have you ever thought about starting a blog "Confessions of a Teenege Drama Queen" i know its a movie but it is really fits. I wouldn't know because I thought only gay people watched that *** hint, but maybe after you put me on ignore, I'll get started on that.

Trashman
10-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by coach
and become a trashman

A bachelors degree plus 200 hours of continuing educaton and you could work in a dump.:D Provided you could pass the test to get your license.:D

lakers
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Have you ever thought about starting a blog "Confessions of a Teenege Drama Queen" i know its a movie but it is really fits.

HAHA, :clap: :clap: :clap:

Maybe he will get the hint and quit crying about every little thing. If you are trying to make conversation then get involved in a sports forum, instead of complaining about college and bragging about how smart you think you are.:rolleyes:

DU_stud04
10-28-2008, 09:18 PM
like....O.M.G! seriously, put me on ignore already! Lol!

JR2004
10-28-2008, 09:41 PM
I would love ot be there.... LOL.

I think we all said this in high school!

JR2004
10-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Have you ever thought about starting a blog "Confessions of a Teenege Drama Queen"

Now that's funny!

That's signature material right there...lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lakers
10-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Now that's funny!

That's signature material right there...lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good idea...haha