PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys 10 greatest games DVD

Bull's-eye
10-27-2008, 05:14 PM
A must for the true Cowboy fan. DVD set includes the original network broadcast of the top 10 classic games, as voted by the Dallas Cowboys fans

http://warnervideo.com/cowboysgreatest/

Txbroadcaster
10-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
A must for the true Cowboy fan. DVD set includes the original network broadcast of the top 10 classic games, as voted by the Dallas Cowboys fans

http://warnervideo.com/cowboysgreatest/

IMO the fans did not choose well...Routing the Bills 52-17 IMO is not a great game

Seems they confused SB win with great game

How the 1979 Redskin Cowboy game did not make it shocks me, that might be the greatest game in Cowboy history

Bull's-eye
10-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO the fans did not choose well...Routing the Bills 52-17 IMO is not a great game

Seems they confused SB win with great game

How the 1979 Redskin Cowboy game did not make it shocks me, that might be the greatest game in Cowboy history

Winning the Super Bowl gets the nod, even though the game was a rout. Maybe they should of said most meaningful games in history & not greatest games. The 1974 Washington game (Mad Bomber) and the 1972 NFC Divisional 30-28 win over San Francisco (maybe the best Stauchbach comeback ever) were also very good. After that '72 comeback, I vowed to never give up on the Cowboys, no matter how bad things looked..

sinfan75
10-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Cowboys-Packers "The Ice Bowl". Even though they lost still a great game.

piratebg
10-27-2008, 08:24 PM
There are some good games here and some not mentioned, but I'll still end up buying it just because. :D

Txbroadcaster
10-27-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
There are some good games here and some not mentioned, but I'll still end up buying it just because. :D

oh I will to, just wish some other games had been picked

Bull's-eye
10-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Found it a few dollars cheaper on Amzon.com. (36.99). I have some of those games recorded on VHS, but it will better to have them on DVD.