PDA

View Full Version : OBSERVATION: Tech vs UT Tickets

Bullaholic
10-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Cheapest tickets on stubhub seem to be going for $300. Most expensive that I saw-$3500-just incredible.

BreckTxLonghorn
10-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Anybody selling 4-5 ?:)

Emerson1
10-27-2008, 04:56 PM
I could of been in the gates for free, but there were no flights returning to Dallas on Sunday that had seats :( :( :( :( :(

TexanAlum_06
10-27-2008, 05:13 PM
I was there in 2006. and I sat front row texas section which just happened to be right behind the student section and to put it simply. I did not think I was gonna get out of that stadium without being attacked and this is coming from a respectful fan who doesnt talk any trash. For any Texas fan who plans on attending the game saturday. Keep your head on a swivel and watch your back. I saw numerous fights and UT fans getting harassed there 2 years ago. and for some reason or another if you are crazy enough to sit in the Tech student section then be prepared to hit or be hit. Some of you might think im joking or overreacting but im not. That place is hostile. especially at night.

Emerson1
10-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
I was there in 2006. and I sat front row texas section which just happened to be right behind the student section and to put it simply. I did not think I was gonna get out of that stadium without being attacked and this is coming from a respectful fan who doesnt talk any trash. For any Texas fan who plans on attending the game saturday. Keep your head on a swivel and watch your back. I saw numerous fights and UT fans getting harassed there 2 years ago. and for some reason or another if you are crazy enough to sit in the Tech student section then be prepared to hit or be hit. Some of you might think im joking or overreacting but im not. That place is hostile. especially at night.
I was there in 06 to. I was on the home side though up high on about the 5. A lot of Texas fans around me which was fun.

I'm surprised the family I was staying with let me stay in their house that night