PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Playoff Hopes

Milk That Cow
10-26-2008, 11:15 AM
What does Caldwell need to happen to get in the Playoffs?

ProudHornetMom
10-26-2008, 11:16 AM
1. Beat Taylor
2. Beat Cameron by 14
3. Navasota beat Cameron

OldBison75
10-26-2008, 11:27 AM
I am planning on Navasota hold up thier end of your plan. Caldwell CAN take care of the other two parts if they play with the intensity they showed at Navasota. Look out for Taylor, they have nothing to lose. #7 is a super athlete with great speed and quickness. The best athlete on the Taylor team. Tell your team that whenever he is on the field, make sure you know where he is because he will be involved in the play.

When you play Cameron in the finale, I beleieve it will be in Calfdwell, you will be playing for a playoff spot. That alone should fire the team up. That will be the game that the Hornets will play with all the skill they have. I believe they can win by 14 and make the playoffs. Keep your heads up and play with Hornet pride, GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN>

ProudHornetMom
10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I am planning on Navasota hold up thier end of your plan. Caldwell CAN take care of the other two parts if they play with the intensity they showed at Navasota. Look out for Taylor, they have nothing to lose. #7 is a super athlete with great speed and quickness. The best athlete on the Taylor team. Tell your team that whenever he is on the field, make sure you know where he is because he will be involved in the play.

When you play Cameron in the finale, I beleieve it will be in Calfdwell, you will be playing for a playoff spot. That alone should fire the team up. That will be the game that the Hornets will play with all the skill they have. I believe they can win by 14 and make the playoffs. Keep your heads up and play with Hornet pride, GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN>

Thanks OldBison75! Appreciate it. I'm glad we have a team that doesn't quit easily! The Rockdale game is over and we move on and do what we do best.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Good luck to the Hornets! :thumbsup:

ctownlegend
10-26-2008, 07:23 PM
wish it didn't come down to Cameron losses for Caldwell to get in...I was really hoping for Cwell and Cameron to be the d2 reps...:dispntd:

navscanmaster
10-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by ctownlegend
wish it didn't come down to Cameron losses for Caldwell to get in...I was really hoping for Cwell and Cameron to be the d2 reps...:dispntd:

A lot can happen these next two weeks. But whoever wins the Nav/Cam game had better not lose the following week. If we win, I don't want to lose to Madisonville. If the Yoe win, then lose to Caldwell, it brings up that Team A beats Team B, who beats Team C, who actually beat Team A discussion. I hate those...:mad: :devil:

HEMOTOXIC
10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Rattler Fans are pulling for the Hornets. You guys can do it....!

87 TIGER
10-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ctownlegend
wish it didn't come down to Cameron losses for Caldwell to get in...I was really hoping for Cwell and Cameron to be the d2 reps...:dispntd: Well i'm sure glad, come on ctown no love for your Milam co. counterpart? Rockdale still needs to beat Taylor to get in ( and I think we will ). I do believe the odd team out in D 24 would compete for dist title in alot of other districts in the state. Good luck to all on fri., stay injury free. weve got the bye week maybe we can get healthy kind of beat up right now, 2 tough weeks with Navasota and Caldwell.