PDA

View Full Version : GREAT JOB KENNEDALE!

EaglesRule
11-16-2002, 08:32 AM
I got sick & tired of listening to HEFER fans out here! They think they are a great team just because they have two good players. NEWS FLASH! It takes eleven on both sides of the ball!

The One
11-16-2002, 08:43 AM
Its very unfortunate that a player like yourself is caught up in the posting games out here on the board. It looks as if yall had some trouble disposing of Glen Rose last night having to run the score up late in the came just to make it look respectable. Yall must not be as good as what I thought, maybe yall can make it to the regional final so I can watch midland greenwood dispose of yall.

eighterman
11-16-2002, 12:32 PM
The One

I agree that Eaglesrule is saying some stupid things but I thought ya'll said he was a traitor from Bridgeport. Also for two weeks or more you have made excuses why we beat ya'll. Is it really that hard to think we might have just been better than ya'll this year? I hated to see ya'll lose last night because i would have loved to see how far the best teams in our district could have gone, not to play ya'll again just think it's kinda neat to have to good teams just 11 miles apart.

The One
11-16-2002, 11:43 PM
Yeah we would have liked to play again as well eighterman. You need to go back and read my posts. I never made an excuse. I said two teams played in the rain and yall won. What I did say is I wished we could play again in dry conditions and that I thought the rain played a factor in the game. I am sorry that you interpret that as an excuse. If someone has to end your unbeaten streak then I think you know we wished it could have been us, but oh well that wont happen this year. You guys will probably make it to the region final unless you start over looking someone, but I am not so sure Kennedale will be your opponent!