PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Mustangs (4-1,5-3) @ Sinton Pirates (5-0,7-0)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2008, 02:09 PM
A Sinton win and they're in the playoffs and a share of the District Title.

Massey ratings has it:

Sinton 28 Ingleside 22

Heard Sinton had couple of players injured against fal and Orta didnt play. Will they be ready for this game?

99IHSMustang
10-25-2008, 02:50 PM
I think Ingleside has definitely been playing better offensively since the WO loss. The Ingleside defense had a great showing against AP limiting them offensively and made the necessary stops against OG to come from behind and win. This game could very well be a 3 to 7 point spread either way. I believe that the Mustangs have the horses to be competitive and win this game. There is no doubt that Sinton is a good team and this should be a good game to watch.

For Ingleside to win this game they are going to have to limit turnovers and have consistent drives. Ingleside is capable of making big plays and gaining big yards pretty quickly, but they have a tendency defensively to allow their opponents to do the same. If they can limit giving up those big plays on defense it will help them take control of the game.

Ranger354
10-25-2008, 06:04 PM
I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ought to be a great game and could go either way.

Sinton by a field goal.................

piratebg
10-25-2008, 06:19 PM
This is gonna a be a big game.........and naturally I have to work. :mad: I'm sure there will be plenty of updates on this one though.

Sinton 31
Ingleside 21

GO PIRATES!!!

sinfan75
10-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Ingleside puts it to Sinton's backside. The streak ends. 35-10.:D

ol country boy
10-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Taking the Mustangs in this one.

Phil C
10-25-2008, 06:37 PM
This is going to be a tough game. We are fortunate the game is in Sinton but we have to remember Ingleside is undefeated in district also plus Riflearm still coaches there but fortunately we have her brother here to help offset this risk.
Also I was in Aransas Pass this morning and I saw the Justice of the Peace in that precinch who told me "Ingleside is going to bring Sinton down." That increases the risk.

pirate4state
10-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is going to be a tough game. We are fortunate the game is in Sinton but we have to remember Ingleside is undefeated in district also plus Riflearm still coaches there but fortunately we have her brother here to help offset this risk.
Also I was in Aransas Pass this morning and I saw the Justice of the Peace in that precinch who told me "Ingleside is going to bring Sinton down." That increases the risk. Ingleside is not undefeated in district!

Gonna be a great game. I agree Izzy 3-7 point spread. I'm predicting a shoot out with both our offenses clicking right now. Which defense will make the big stop?

SINTON! :D

sinton66
10-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
A Sinton win and they're in the playoffs and a share of the District Title.

Huh? If they win they only get a SHARE of the district title? Who would they share it with? Can I assume you meant they would have earned at least a share?

Originally posted bt Phil C:We are fortunate the game is in Sinton but we have to remember Ingleside is undefeated in district
Of all the people on this board, how could YOU forget about the "Howling Bears"?? :D

Phil C
10-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

Huh? If they win they only get a SHARE of the district title? Who would they share it with? Can I assume you meant they would have earned at least a share?

[/b]
Of all the people on this board, how could YOU forget about the "Howling Bears"?? :D [/B]

We'll worry about the Howling Bear after next week. They play Aransas Pass next week I think.

sinton66
10-25-2008, 07:10 PM
We'll worry about the Howling Bear after next week. They play Aransas Pass next week I think.

I meant how could you forget they beat Ingleside.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Robstown can still technically share the district title with Sinton should the Pirates lose against the Howling Bears and Cotton Pickers win out. So a win on Friday assures them atleast a share with one game remaining. Robstown should win against Fal so they would clinch a playoff berth with a Ingleside loss.

Maroon87
10-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Robstown should win against Fal so they would clinch a playoff berth with a Ingleside loss.

If this were baseball season, that statement wouldn't look as strange as it does.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Robstown will need to get use to that its Sinton's district in football and baseball :D

sinton66
10-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Ingleside may have their hands full with Robstown also.

Maroon87
10-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Robstown will need to get use to that its Sinton's district in football and baseball :D

Don't worry...they're already used to playing second fiddle in baseball.:D

sinfan75
10-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Sinton has no chance in baseball w/ the pickers droppin down. I heard they gonna be no.1 in the state and nation because of the drop to 3A.:fnypost: :tisk:

Maroon87
10-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Sinton has no chance in baseball w/ the pickers droppin down. I heard they gonna be no.1 in the state and nation because of the drop to 3A.:fnypost: :tisk:

You been eating at Joe Cotten's?;)

ol country boy
10-26-2008, 09:21 AM

Right now the football title goes through Ingleside. That might change this year but right now it goes through Ingleside.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-26-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by ol country boy
Right now the football title goes through Ingleside. That might change this year but right now it goes through Ingleside. before district started it did, but right now it goes thru Sinton if Ingleside wants to stay alive for the district title.

Chillimaru
10-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Sinton 34
Ingleside 14

pirate4state
10-26-2008, 01:11 PM
How many of our Ingleside posters will be at the game?

I am suppose to have the shirt, but I may give it up since the majority of the Sinton posters have signed it.

99IHSMustang
10-26-2008, 02:18 PM
I plan on being there

ol country boy
10-26-2008, 07:02 PM
before district started it did, but right now it goes thru Sinton if Ingleside wants to stay alive for the district title.

Your the champ till someone knock you out. So the title goes thru Ingleside.

pirate4state
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
It's coming....

Ingleside Fan
10-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
How many of our Ingleside posters will be at the game?

I am suppose to have the shirt, but I may give it up since the majority of the Sinton posters have signed it.

I will be there.:D

CueroDad08
10-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Good luck to both teams.
And God keep both teams safe.

piratebg
10-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Right now the football title goes through Ingleside. That might change this year but right now it goes through Ingleside.

Whatever you say bub.

99IHSMustang
10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Ingleside is still considered the defending champs. That may or may not end this coming Friday. I think we need several more consecutive DC's Go Mustangs!... :D

pirate4state
10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Ingleside is still considered the defending champs. That may or may not end this coming Friday. I think we need several more consecutive DC's Go Mustangs!... :D Must I keep reminding you that your tradition is maxed out at 2 DCs? :p :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Your the champ till someone knock you out. So the title goes thru Ingleside. :) Can the champs bring the DC trophy to Sinton on Friday so we can do the transferring of District Champs presentations :) JK a little

99IHSMustang
10-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Must I keep reminding you that your tradition is maxed out at 2 DCs? :p :D

You sound like Mrs. Cleo, and your predictions are just as bad... ... :cool: :D

pirate4state
10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
You sound like Mrs. Cleo, and your predictions are just as bad... ... :cool: :D My predictions have been spot on this year buddy!

Buckle your seat belts it's gonna get bumpy this week! :devil:

sinton66
10-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Wonder what will happen in Dinksville if they lose to us AND Robstown?:D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Ingleside stats i'll put tommorrow or later today since its tommorrow already

Sinton stats
-----------Total points(PG)---Total PA(PG)
Sinton -----230 (32.9) ----------124 (17.7)
Total Offensive yards(PG)
Sinton ------- 2569 (367.0)
Opponent----- 2077 (296.7)

Total Rushing yards (PerGm)---Passing(PerGm)
Sinton ------- 1680 (240.0)--- 889 (127.0)
Opponent----- 1528 (218.3) --- 549 ( 78.4)

Total First Downs(PG) ----Total Plays(yds/play)
Sinton------103 (14.7) ----- 275 (7.6)
Opponent--- 84 (12.0) ----- 283 (5.8)

Player stats:
QB's -----------ATT--Comp--Yds --TD-INT
Josh Harrison-- 60 --- 32 -- 501 -- 3 -- 3
Carson Cave--- 32 --- 19 -- 363 -- 5 -- 2

Rushing---------ATT--Yds --Avg --TD
Roy Perez ------ 44 -- 433 --9.8 --5
Richard Orta --- 68 -- 414 -- 6.1 -- 6
Carson Cave --- 41 -- 282 -- 6.9 -- 2
Josh Harrison --- 37 -- 260 -- 7.0 -- 3
(5 others Rbs)--- 49 -- 280 -- 5.7 -- 4

Receiving----------Recs --yds -- Avg -- TD
Richard Orta------ 12 --- 157 -- 13.1 --- 1
Marshall Harrison---10 ----149 -- 14.9--- 1
Ram Sanchez ------ 8 ---- 186 --23.3 -- 1
(7 other rec.)------ 25 --- 438 --14.8 -- 5

Kicking-----------XPA --- XPM --FGA --FGM
Jeremy Laws------ 29 ---- 27 ---- 2 ---- 0
Taylor Kirkpatrick-- 01 ---- 01 ---- 0 ---- 0

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2008, 12:46 AM
CC Caller Times 3A H.S. football poll: Week 8

Staff Reports
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Local H.S. football poll for Class 3A (thru week 8):

1. SINTON (7-0)

Pirates must beat defending champion Ingleside and pre-season favorite West Oso in final 2 games to complete an undefeated regular season.

2. ROBSTOWN (4-4)

Cottonpickers rebounded against physical Mathis; can leave Friday night's game with winless Falfurrias with first playoff berth in more than 40 years

3. WEST OSO (4-4)

After winning three straight, wasted a good shot at district title with loss to Orange Grove

3. INGLESIDE (5-3)

Finish with district's lone unbeaten team and the team tied with them in 2nd

3. ORANGE GROVE (4-3)

Win over West Oso leaves them with an outside chance at playoffs

Ingleside Fan
10-27-2008, 06:37 AM
CC Caller Times 3A H.S. football poll: Week 8

Staff Reports
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Local H.S. football poll for Class 3A (thru week 8):

1. SINTON (7-0)

Pirates must beat defending champion Ingleside and pre-season favorite West Oso in final 2 games to complete an undefeated regular season.

2. ROBSTOWN (4-4)

Cottonpickers rebounded against physical Mathis; can leave Friday night's game with winless Falfurrias with first playoff berth in more than 40 years

3. WEST OSO (4-4)

After winning three straight, wasted a good shot at district title with loss to Orange Grove

3. INGLESIDE (5-3)

Finish with district's lone unbeaten team and the team tied with them in 2nd

3. ORANGE GROVE (4-3)

Win over West Oso leaves them with an outside chance at playoffs

Corpus Biased poll with West Oso losing to Orange Grove how can they be ahead of Orange Grove or Ingleside?

Maybe because Orange Grove is 2-3 in district play? But with that reasoning then Inglesides 4-1 recorded is better than 3-2 record.

I guess the Caller Times assumes that the Mustangs have no chance against Sinton or Robstown. I hope the our opponents don't take us so lightly. :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Wonder what will happen in Dinksville if they lose to us AND Robstown?:D

The same thing that will happen to Sinton if they lose to Ingleside and West Oso... :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
Corpus Biased poll with West Oso losing to Orange Grove how can they be ahead of Orange Grove or Ingleside?

Maybe because Orange Grove is 2-3 in district play? But with that reasoning then Inglesides 4-1 recorded is better than 3-2 record.

I guess the Caller Times assumes that the Mustangs have no chance against Sinton or Robstown. I hope the our opponents don't take us so lightly. :D

Polls are just for bragging rights, but during regular district play they are worthless. I however agree that if your going to do polls at least get them right. It doesn't suprise me that they can't even do that correctly.

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 09:37 AM
None of it's gonna matter in the end because Sinton is running the table!

Move on over Daddy's home! :eek: :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2008, 09:46 AM
None of it's gonna matter in the end because Sinton is running the table!

Move on over Daddy's home! :eek: :D

They have ran the table up until week 8. It's time to pass the salt. :devil:

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 09:50 AM
They have ran the table up until week 8. It's time to pass the salt. :devil: You can have all the salt you want & while we're at it, we'll give you the pepper too!

Phil C
10-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Ingleside should be heavily favored to win. You have to remember that Ingleside beat Aransas Pass 34 to 9 which is a 25 point difference. Sinton barely beat Aransas Pass 28 to 27 which is a one point difference. That is a 24 point difference and if you take 7 points for the home team advantage that leaves Ingleside favored to win 17 points! Plus the local JP over there has told me Sinton is going down this week. That increases the risk.
Scary times indeed.

DOOOOOMMMMMMMEDDDD! :eek: :(

99IHSMustang
10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
Ingleside should be heavily favored to win. You have to remember that Ingleside beat Aransas Pass 34 to 9 which is a 25 point difference. Sinton barely beat Aransas Pass 28 to 27 which is a one point difference. That is a 24 point difference and if you take 7 points for the home team advantage that leaves Ingleside favored to win 17 points! Plus the local JP over there has told me Sinton is going down this week. That increases the risk.
Scary times indeed.

What about riflearm.. doesn't she increase the risk as well... :D

Ingleside Fan
10-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Scary times indeed.

I love your analysis! I just don't think it is correct! Unbeated and home field advantage means Sinton is the favored team.

With our lost to West Oso and then West Oso's lost to Orange Grove plus the scare that AP provided the Sinton faithful. This just tells us that district 31-3a is closer than people thought. Not one of the top four teams can let up or make a mistake at this point!

ol country boy
10-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Should be a good game indeed. It is hard to tell what Sinton has because they did not play the same tough pre season schedule as they usually do.

Phil C
10-27-2008, 01:07 PM
What about riflearm.. doesn't she increase the risk as well... :D

Very much so but now we are fortunate in that her brother is an assistant coach at Sinton to help decrease that risk factor.

SINTON81
10-27-2008, 01:23 PM
We must also remember that we play Ingleside on Halloween Night. That really increases the risk.:eek: :eek:

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Very much so but now we are fortunate in that her brother is an assistant coach at Sinton to help decrease that risk factor. What you mean is that we are even.

Where the heck are IHStangFan & BDR?:(

99IHSMustang
10-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
We must also remember that we play Ingleside on Halloween Night. That really increases the risk.:eek: :eek:

Its a good thing that you reminded me because I was going to dress up like a pirate... :eek:

Note to self: No pirate dressing on Friday allowed.

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Should be a good game indeed. It is hard to tell what Sinton has because they did not play the same tough pre season schedule as they usually do.

Schedules smchedules ....

I'm not sure what to think either.

Ingleside struggled with Orange Grove
Sinton dominated Orange Grove

Ingleside dominated Aransas Pass
Sinton struggled with Aransas Pass

We both dominated Falfurrias

Mathis was a grudge match. We had the ball 5 times, scored 3 times, marching down the field twice, punted once & fumbled the other time.

Ingleside blew out Mathis. 2 INTs/2 fumbles for Mathis. :thinking:

I just don't know what to think!

IHStangFan
10-27-2008, 03:23 PM
What you mean is that we are even.

Where the heck are IHStangFan & BDR?:( PRESENT!!!! Actually...I've been very preoccupied w/ getting ready to go to Iraq....I'm presently in Tampa, FL.

GO MUSTANGS!!

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
PRESENT!!!! Actually...I've been very preoccupied w/ getting ready to go to Iraq....I'm presently in Tampa, FL.

GO MUSTANGS!!

:(

Biggest game of the year & you are preoccupied!?!?! :tongue:

Please be safe!!!!

IHStangFan
10-27-2008, 03:34 PM

Biggest game of the year & you are preoccupied!?!?! :tongue:

Please be safe!!!! Well....if a certain AM radio station still carried Sinton Pirates football!!!!!

LOL :D

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 03:40 PM
Well....if a certain AM radio station still carried Sinton Pirates football!!!!!

LOL :D If you are still in the states, you know SFIA will be updating the board.

Phil C
10-27-2008, 04:04 PM

:eek: :(

Phil C
10-27-2008, 04:17 PM

Also the game is being played the night before we go off Daylight Savings Time. Another big risk factor. :(

pirate4state
10-27-2008, 04:18 PM
:doh: :speech:

20-8-1

sinfan75
10-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Also the game is being played the night before we go off Daylight Savings Time. Another big risk factor. :( And I'll be at Texas Motor Speedway so that REALLY increases the risk. At least I'll get to see UT-TTU Saturday night. Modern conveniences of camping.:D

big daddy russ
10-27-2008, 10:20 PM
What you mean is that we are even.

Where the heck are IHStangFan & BDR?:(
Here. Just not saying anything. :p

popcorn screen
10-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Go Dinks! Good opp to knock off an unbeaten

R4Editor
10-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Both the Pirates & Mustangs need to win one of their last two games to secure a playoff spot!

Might be one of those "whoever has the ball last" type of games.

IHStangFan
10-28-2008, 07:33 AM
If you are still in the states, you know SFIA will be updating the board. I'm being told I'll have internet access...even over in the sandbox....so I SHOULD be able to keep up w/ the playoffs and whatnot.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm being told I'll have internet access...even over in the sandbox....so I SHOULD be able to keep up w/ the playoffs and whatnot.

It may not be quick, but it will get the job done. :thumbsup:

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 09:32 AM
Should I take this silence from the 'dinks as a sign of surrender? :p :D

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2008, 11:23 AM
Should I take this silence from the 'dinks as a sign of surrender? :p :D

We are just working!:) Don't get to surf the web all day!;)

GO MUSTANGS! Win the Triple Crown!

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 01:01 PM
We are just working!:) Don't get to surf the web all day!;)

GO MUSTANGS! Win the Triple Crown!

Bad news for you guys. My boss is out of town for a conference this week so I have ALL day to throw out all kinds of crap & see what sticks! :D

Triple Crown? Haven't you heard? No horse has won the Triple Crown since 1978!!! And your ponies have never beat Sinton 3 years in a row! Hope you enjoyed the past 2 years...it's all you get!

:cool:

truebluestang
10-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Ingleside has improved weekly and will continue to improve against Sinton. I believe the Mustangs win by two td's.

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by truebluestang
Ingleside has improved weekly and will continue to improve against Sinton. I believe the Mustangs win by two td's. Yeah, I hear BELIEF is a popular concept down in Ingleside.

BELIEVE this....SINTON WINS :D 38-21

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2008, 01:24 PM
Bad news for you guys. My boss is out of town for a conference this week so I have ALL day to throw out all kinds of crap & see what sticks! :D

Triple Crown? Haven't you heard? No horse has won the Triple Crown since 1978!!! And your ponies have never beat Sinton 3 years in a row! Hope you enjoyed the past 2 years...it's all you get!

:cool:

Love your confidence. But times have been changing around here, haven't your heard? These Ingleside Thoroughbreds are going to run all over those Pirates of yours! :D Thirty years, well about time for the Triple Crown comes to Ingleside!:clap:

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah, I hear BELIEF is a popular concept down in Ingleside.

I BELIEVE your on some kinda Wacky Weed!:eek:

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Love your confidence. But times have been changing around here, haven't your heard? These Ingleside Thoroughbreds are going to run all over those Pirates of yours! :D Thirty years, well about time for the Triple Crown comes to Ingleside!:clap: No way a horse catches a Pirate ship! You can try, but you're just gonna drown! :D

Ingleside Fan
10-28-2008, 01:52 PM
No way a horse catches a Pirate ship! You can try, but you're just gonna drown! :D

When the Mustangs kick holes all in that Pirate ship of yours. The Pirates will be shark bate. Arrr Matey!:devil:

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 01:56 PM
When the Mustangs kick holes all in that Pirate ship of yours. The Pirates will be shark bate. Arrr Matey!:devil: :doh: Hello McFly!!! You have to get close enough first!!! :wave: :wave:

Phil C
10-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Ingleside has improved weekly and will continue to improve against Sinton. I believe the Mustangs win by two td's.

OMG! WE ARE DOOOMMMMMMEEDDDDD! :eek: :(

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM
:) have a few mins in my lunch time:cool:

Same offensive players for Sinton from last year that put up over 300 yds of offense against Ingleside in the 1st half last year, but this year they dont just get in the Maroon zone, they'll going light up the score board ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/752/dscf4015wm9.jpg

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Dont forget the Turkey legs (http://www.caller.com/videos/detail/friday-night-food-fight-sinton/)

IHS Fan
10-28-2008, 03:17 PM
if this game was being played in the water i would give the slight edge to the pirates and their ship. but this game is on land where mustangs and the herd excel. sorry to ruin your year.

Phil C
10-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
if this game was being played in the water i would give the slight edge to the pirates and their ship. but this game is on land where mustangs and the herd excel. sorry to ruin your year.

DOOOOMMMMMMEEEDDDD! :eek: :(

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 03:19 PM
if this game was being played in the water i would give the slight edge to the pirates and their ship. but this game is on land where mustangs and the herd excel. sorry to ruin your year. haha nice

your herd will be too busy grazing on our pretty grass!

Gp83
10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
haha nice

your herd will be too busy grazing on our pretty grass! I'll take Sinton in this one;)

99IHSMustang
10-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Advice to Sinton fans:

The Sting of being 5-1 will only hurt for the weekend. You will get over it... :D In the mean time preoccupy yourselves with the Texas vs. Texas Tech game

pirate4state
10-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Advice to Sinton fans:

The Sting of being 5-1 will only hurt for the weekend. You will get over it... :D

LOL

Wonder how 5-4 will feel? When you feel up to it come back and let us know!

sinton66
10-28-2008, 07:30 PM
When Robstown beats them too, it'll be 5-5.:D

99IHSMustang
10-28-2008, 09:05 PM
There will be no treats for Sinton on Friday..... Mwahahahaha :devil:

sinton66
10-28-2008, 09:08 PM
It's okay, we'll treat ourselves.:evilgrin:

maroonpirate04
10-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok time for the Pirates to round 'em up and cage the Mustangs along with the Bulldogs, Panthers, Longhorns, Tigers, and Jerseys in a ship with black sails with the "neverending S" marked:D as for the Cottonpickers already got them doing the ship chores, and of course we sunk another Pirate ship, and another ship carrying Trojans were caught in a horrendous storm IKE while trying to take control of Pirate Nation. Sounds like a good story so far;) for the Pirate history books

Maybe Jack Sparrow should make an appearance and meet Capt. Skully :) for Halloween

sinton66
10-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Sounds like a plan.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Sinton stats(7Gms)/Ingleside stats(8Gms)
-----------Total points(PG)---Total PA(PG)
Sinton -----230 (32.9) ----------124 (17.7)
Ingleside----216 (27.0) ----------169 (21.1)
Total Offensive yards(PG)
Sinton ------- 2588 (369.7)
Opponent----- 1990 (284.2)
Ingleside ----- 2987 (373.4)
Opponent----- 2265 (283.1)

Total Rushing yards (PerGm)---Passing(PerGm)
Sinton ------- 1699 (242.7)--- 889 (127.0)
Opponent----- 1441 (205.8) --- 549 ( 78.4)
Ingleside------ 1873 (234.1)--- 1114 (139.3)
Opponent----- 1484 (185.5) --- 781 (97.6)

Total First Downs(PG) ----Total Plays(yds/play)
Sinton------112 (16) ----- 310 (8.3)
Opponent--- 85 (12.1) ---- 351 (5.7)
Ingleside--- 124 (15.5) --- 430 (6.9)
Opponent--- 116 (14.5) -- 432 (5.2)

Player stats:
Sinton
QB's -----------ATT--Comp--Yds --TD-INT
Josh Harrison-- 60 --- 32 -- 501 -- 3 -- 3
Carson Cave--- 32 --- 19 -- 363 -- 5 -- 2
Ingleside
Brian Hull-------131 --- 72--1114-- 7 -- 3

Sinton
Rushing---------ATT--Yds --Avg --TD
Roy Perez ------ 44 -- 433 --9.8 -- 5
Richard Orta --- 68 -- 414 -- 6.1 -- 6
Carson Cave --- 41 -- 282 -- 6.9 -- 2
Josh Harrison --- 37 -- 260 -- 7.0 - 3
(5 others Rbs)--- 49 -- 280 -- 5.7 - 4
Ingleside
Dale Fabacher---116-- 759 --6.5 --12
Raydell Perez---- 95 -- 646 --6.8 --3
Brian Hull-------- 47 -- 275 --5.9 --4
Steve Hamilton-- 28 -- 151 --5.4 --0
(3 other Rbs)---- 12 --- 42 --3.5 --0

Sinton
Receiving----------Recs --yds -- Avg -- TD
Richard Orta------ 12 --- 157 -- 13.1 --- 1
Marshall Harrison---10 ----149 -- 14.9--- 1
Ram Sanchez ------ 8 ---- 186 --23.3 -- 1
(7 other rec.)------ 25 --- 438 --14.8 -- 5
Ingleside
Steve Hamilton----28 --- 400 -- 14.3 ---2
Dale Fabacher-----24 --- 405 -- 16.9 ---1
David McHugh------ 9 --- 192 -- 21.3 ---3
(2 other rec.)------ 7 --- - 88 -- 12.6 ---1

Sinton
Kicking-----------XPA --- XPM --FGA --FGM
Jeremy Laws------ 29 ---- 27 ---- 2 ---- 0
Taylor Kirkpatrick-- 01 ---- 01 ---- 0 ---- 0
Ingleside
Gerado Hernandez-- 4 ----- 4 ---- 0 ---- 0
Eduardo Hernandez-15----- 9 ---- 0 ---- 0

Scoring by Qtrs in district
Scoring By Qtrs------1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q
Ingleside ------------ 61 50 43 26
Sinton -------------- 48 49 20 42

Points Allowing------ 1Q 2Q 3Q 4Q
Ingleside ------------ 35 14 22 18
Sinton -------------- 13 23 07 36

Ingleside in district games= averaging 36.0 points/game, allowing 17.8 points/game = +18.2 win differential.

Sinton in district games= averaging 31.8 points/game, allowing 15.8 points/game = +16.0 win differential.

Ingleside favored by 2 :doh:

I'll go with Sinton 35 Ingleside 26

sinton66
10-29-2008, 07:44 AM
I'll say 28-21 Sinton.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Hey SFIA... Nice stats. :)

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 10:16 AM
:sleeping: :blahblah: :sleeping: :blahblah:

It's Wednesday!!! :cheerl:

The 3ADL shirt is on its way from Snyder, Texas so we should have it for this game.

We will meet where we always meet at half time, out by the buses on Pirate Blvd. Be there or be square!

truebluestang
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM
When Sinton loses their last two they could be the only 7-2 team in the state not in the playoffs.

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 10:25 AM
When Sinton loses their last two they could be the only 7-2 team in the state not in the playoffs. I know you mean IF, right?

LOL

SINTON81
10-29-2008, 10:56 AM
:sleeping: :blahblah: :sleeping: :blahblah:

It's Wednesday!!! :cheerl:

The 3ADL shirt is on its way from Snyder, Texas so we should have it for this game.

We will meet where we always meet at half time, out by the buses on Pirate Blvd. Be there or be square!
Am I invited to this meeting or will going increase the risk?:cool: :cool:

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Am I invited to this meeting or will going increase the risk?:cool: :cool: Everyone that posts and/or reads the board is invited to attend! The only risk involved is 2nd hand smoke! :eek: :D

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Everyone that posts and/or reads the board is invited to attend! The only risk involved is 2nd hand smoke! :eek: :D

That second hand smoke is a killer.

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2008, 12:19 PM
That second hand smoke is a killer.
So I guess I should quit running that smoke machine in the Mustang's Tunnel.:smoker: :smoker:

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
So I guess I should quit running that smoke machine in the Mustang's Tunnel.:smoker: :smoker:

Naw just make sure that the exhaust is pointing at the pirate side of the stadium. :D

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Massey ratings has it:

Sinton 28 Ingleside 22

Massey Ratings now has it.

Ingleside 23 Sinton 28

The Pirates are still the favorite!:mad:

We will see!:hairpunk:

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Massey Ratings now has it.

Ingleside 23 Sinton 28

The Pirates are still the favorite!:mad:

We will see!:hairpunk:

5 points, eh? I don't really buy into these ratings.

***cliche alert***

It's gonna come down to execution. Your best coaches can draw up the perfect schemes, but in the end you've got 15-18 year olds out there trying to make it work. Sometimes it does & sometimes, for whatever reason, it doesn't.

Both sets of teenagers are gonna be fired up, but which set rides the adrenaline without making crucial mistakes? Adrenaline isn't always a plus!

***end cliche***

GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!!

SINTON81
10-29-2008, 02:01 PM
I'll say Sinton by 7.:cool:

Johnny Utah
10-29-2008, 02:02 PM
pieRAT4state...very good observation!! Very impressive!! FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
pieRAT4state...very good observation!! Very impressive!! FLUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Don't forget the WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Utah
10-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Girgle Girgle Girgle!!!!!!!

Phil C
10-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Am I invited to this meeting or will going increase the risk?:cool: :cool:

We'll take a chance. :)

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2008, 03:19 PM
5 points, eh? I don't really buy into these ratings.

This thread started with the Massey ratings so I visited the site.

I don't put much into Math and Computer models either. Just bringing it up. The statistics and games played in district show this will be a close game. I think you are correct, the players will be the ones that decide this game.

No one believed that the Mustangs in 04 would have won 9 games much less go two rounds into the playoffs after 2-8 in 03.
We are just as young as we were then, with as much talent. And no one ever would have believed that the Sinton Pirates would have went 1-9 last year and bounce back to be 7-0 this year. So the mathamtics and prediction can be thrown out the window.

Most people on here predicted the mustangs would not win more that 4 games with no chance at making playoffs. So this Young Mustang team has done outstanding so far and do alot more in the future.

Originally posted by pirate4state :evillol: someone who may hate ingleside more than me....very interesting :thinking:

oops, did i say that out loud?

:kiss: :devil: :inlove:

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 03:27 PM
This thread started with the Massey ratings so I visited the site.

I don't put much into Math and Computer models either. Just bringing it up. The statistics and games played in district show this will be a close game. I think you are correct, the players will be the ones that decide this game.

No one believed that the Mustangs in 04 would have won 9 games much less go two rounds into the playoffs after 2-8 in 03.
We are just as young as we were then, with as much talent. And no one ever would have believed that the Sinton Pirates would have went 1-9 last year and bounce back to be 7-0 this year. So the mathamtics and prediction can be thrown out the window.

Most people on here predicted the mustangs would not win more that 4 games with no chance at making playoffs. So this Young Mustang team has done outstanding so far and do alot more in the future.

:kiss: :devil: :inlove:

What are you babbling about? :D

And I bet no one, but the Sinton faithful, thinks Sinton can beat Ingleside. We will make true BELIEVERS out of you on Friday! :kiss:

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2008, 03:46 PM
What are you babbling about? :D

And I bet no one, but the Sinton faithful, thinks Sinton can beat Ingleside. We will make true BELIEVERS out of you on Friday! :kiss:

And the Mustangs fans "BELIEVE" the Mustangs can beat the Sinton Pirates!:devil:

We will surely see! :kiss: Back at ya!:hand:

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 03:52 PM
And the Mustangs fans "BELIEVE" the Mustangs can beat the Sinton Pirates!:devil:

We will surely see! :kiss: Back at ya!:hand:

Well sure anyone CAN beat anyone on any given Friday! :hand: See West Oso vs Ingleside
See Aransas Pass almost vs Sinton
See Orange Grove almost vs Ingleside
See Orange Grove vs West Oso :eek:

:D

Ingleside Fan
10-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Well sure anyone CAN beat anyone on any given Friday! :hand: See West Oso vs Ingleside
See Aransas Pass almost vs Sinton
See Orange Grove almost vs Ingleside
See Orange Grove vs West Oso :eek:

Yep West Oso was favored and so is Sinton. So relax you guys have got this one!:rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Yep West Oso was favored and so is Sinton. So relax you guys have got this one!:rolleyes:

:confused:

I think you missed my point, but whatever...I'm done for the day! :wave:

sinton66
10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
When Sinton loses their last two they could be the only 7-2 team in the state not in the playoffs.
We can't possibly lose the last two if Ingleside does. (and they will)

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 04:32 PM

Good... :D

Like the saying goes, "If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen." :p

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Good... :D

Like the saying goes, "If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen." :p You haven't even stepped in the kitchen. :hand: Yall are slacking BIG time. This is suppose to be a fun week. :cheerl:

I always like to mix it up with you guys, but at least you know, win or lose, I'll be back here Friday or Saturday paying my dues or giving you hell! :)

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 04:49 PM

I always like to mix it up with you guys, but at least you know, win or lose, I'll be back here Friday or Saturday paying my dues or giving you hell! :)

Ditto...

IHStangFan
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
:1popcorn:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Aransas Pass had 20 yds on 24 carries against the Mustangs. Scary times indeed :hairpunk:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Ingleside vs Sinton Showdown (http://www.kristv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3081088&h1=Web%20Exclusive%20Video%3A%20%20Ingleside%20Mus tangs%20vs%20Sinton%20Pirates%20Showdown&vt1=v&at1=Promotion%2025&d1=158533&LaunchPageAdTag=Sport&activePane=info&rnd=96778691)

99IHSMustang
10-29-2008, 11:14 PM
Aransas Pass had 20 yds on 24 carries against the Mustangs. Scary times indeed :hairpunk:

Wow... I didn't even know we had limited them to that many yards and I was there for the game... lol

pirate4state
10-29-2008, 11:21 PM
There's no doubt our defense has given up some yards, yet we are only giving up 17 points per game.

Get all the yards you want between the 20s. :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow... I didn't even know we had limited them to that many yards and I was there for the game... lol

122 yds passing and 20 yds rushing not bad, stats for that game from CC sunday paper.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2008, 11:23 PM
There's no doubt our defense has given up some yards, yet we are only giving up 17 points per game.

Get all the yards you want between the 20s. :D yep, just dont give up the points is all that counts.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2008, 11:25 PM
i have to go to AP tommorrow, going to stop in Sinton and Ingleside and get the papers and see what the city papers have on this game!

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 06:31 AM
Ingleside vs Sinton Showdown (http://www.kristv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3081088&h1=Web%20Exclusive%20Video%3A%20%20Ingleside%20Mus tangs%20vs%20Sinton%20Pirates%20Showdown&vt1=v&at1=Promotion%2025&d1=158533&LaunchPageAdTag=Sport&activePane=info&rnd=96778691)

Thanks for posting this.

Coach Hesseltine's last statement says it all.
"I hope we execute!"

GO MUSTANGS!
"SEMPER ACCREDO"

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 06:38 AM

I got your point! I understand anyone can win in this district, well except Fal. I was just trying to turn it. Pirates can relax they have won every game. They don't need to worry about the little old Mustangs!
:rolleyes:

Phil C
10-30-2008, 08:29 AM

:eek:

DOOOOOMMMMMMMEED!

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 09:20 AM
I got your point! I understand anyone can win in this district, well except Fal. I was just trying to turn it. Pirates can relax they have won every game. They don't need to worry about the little old Mustangs!

Are you sure? Oh well...it's not important. I think you're the one that needs to RELAX.

Our boys have won every game and we are proud of them, but we know this week is very important and will just bring them one step closer to one of their goals.

Same for your boys..well except the winning every game part! :p :D

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Are you sure? Oh well...it's not important. I think you're the one that needs to RELAX.

Our boys have won every game and we are proud of them, but we know this week is very important and will just bring them one step closer to one of their goals.

Same for your boys..well except the winning every game part! :p :D

It's all good! I am relaxed! :D We are just as proud of boys, as you guys are. Even if they haven't won every game. Yep you predicted Sinton would go undefeated in district, looks like it is coming true.:)

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 09:48 AM
It's all good! I am relaxed! :D We are just as proud of boys, as you guys are. Even if they haven't won every game. Yep you predicted Sinton would go undefeated in district, looks like it is coming true.:) So far, so good. If we win on Friday, I'll be buying lotto tickets! ;)

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 10:00 AM
So far, so good. If we win on Friday, I'll be buying lotto tickets! ;)

I would have already been buying Lotto tickets.

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 10:13 AM
I would have already been buying Lotto tickets. I don't like to throw away my money.

sinton66
10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
I don't like to throw away my money.

It's a 1000 times better than a state income tax.;)

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Alright you Ingleside fans...one of your kids said this game would be won "in the trenches" tell me about your o/d-lines. :nerd:

Our o-line has been playing together for 3 years and finally working together as one. They have done a great job of opening up lanes for our runners and protecting our QBs. I think our QBs have been sacked maybe 4 times all year?

Our d-line isn't the biggest out there, but they're quick, have great pursuit and will hit you hard.

I think your d-line is bigger than ours, but they looked really slow, to me anyway. Again, what do I know? :D

Anyway give me your thoughts on your lines.

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Our o-line has been playing together for 3 years and finally working together as one.

Dang that is a long time to finally start working together.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
Dang that is a long time to finally start working together.:rolleyes: I know, huh?

Maybe it has more to do with chemistry & maturity, I dunno, but I have seen a marked improvement. :thumbsup:

I guess you don't want to talk about your lines. *shrug*

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I know, huh?

Maybe it has more to do with chemistry & maturity, I dunno, but I have seen a marked improvement. :thumbsup:

I guess you don't want to talk about your lines. *shrug*

Yes just wanted to think about it a minute before I put my foot in my mouth.:nerd:

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Yes just wanted to think about it a minute before I put my foot in my mouth.:nerd:

Mkay

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Even though we did not get many starting lineman back we are mature. 7 DL/OL are Seniors, 4 DL/OL are Juniors and 1 Sophmore and all are strong. I would say we have adverage speed but they can turn it on when the need to. A couple of our LB are former DE and can move between the line and the LB postions. They have been working well together all year but some have be working thorugh injuries. We will have all our lineman ready for this game. :cool:

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Depth might play a factor. The past few years we have not had the #s. That's not the case this year and won't be the case the next few years.

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Depth might play a factor. The past few years we have not had the #s. That's not the case this year and won't be the case the next few years.

All of them play both sides of the ball except the Sophmore. I think he is just OL right now.

pirate4state
10-30-2008, 04:13 PM
All of them except the Sophmore. I think he is just OL right now. hehe I edited out my post b/c my smartass mind caught my goof up! :D

Anyway...

That does not bode well for Ingleside if most of your players have been playing both offense & defense.

That explains how OG was able to just come right at you the whole night.

Yikes....

Ingleside Fan
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM
hehe I edited out my post b/c my smartass mind caught my goof up! :D

Anyway...

That does not bode well for Ingleside if most of your players have been playing both offense & defense.

That explains how OG was able to just come right at you the whole night.

Yikes....

They can rotate lineman if they need a break. Our Offensive line stays together just like our Defenseive line but we do rotate one or two to get them rested.

In the second half we adjusted on OG and they could run right at us. They had to go to the edges. Of course with thier starting QB out made it easier on us.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Sinton vs Ingleside (http://www.kristv.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3081501&h1=Week%209%20-%20Sinton%20Pirates%20vs.%20Ingleside%20Mustangs&vt1=v&at1=Promotion%2025&d1=102500&LaunchPageAdTag=Sport&activePane=info&rnd=78195685)

on tonights sports on channel 6 video, about the same as the first one

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 12:17 AM
caller times:

INGLESIDE (5-3, 4-1) AT SINTON (7-0, 5-0)

Last Year: Ingleside, 38-13

Last Week: Ingleside 34, Aransas Pass 9; Sinton 56, Falfurrias 14

INGLESIDE: The Mustangs are tied with Robstown for second place and close out the regular season by hosting the Cotton Pickers next week. Raydell Perez and Dale Fabacher each cracked 100 yards against Aransas Pass, with Perez going for 139 yards and a TD on 18 carries. Fabacher carried 19 times for 103 yards and three scores. QB Brian Hull had a 56-yard carry and passed for 117 yards and 30-yard scoring pass to Steve Hamilton.

SINTON: The Pirates plundered Falfurrias for 465 total yards, 205 on the ground and 260 through the air. Roy Perez led the rushing effort with 140 yards on six carries, including a 99-yard TD run. Josh Harrison passed for 94 yards and scored on a 4-yard run. Fellow QB Carson Cave passed for 136 yards and two TDs to go along with a 10-yard rushing TD.

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 07:37 AM
Get your game faces on its Friday!!

Go Stangs!! :mad:

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 07:56 AM
Get your game faces on its Friday!!

Go Stangs!! :mad:

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

:mad::evilgrin::devil::flaming::evillol:

IHS Fan
10-31-2008, 08:40 AM
this is it. the day we've been waiting for. the shootout in south texas. the mustangs against the people with funny hats. should be good. i'm looking forward to this night. should we bring candy so you won't feel so bad when the night is over?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 08:54 AM
this is it. the day we've been waiting for. the shootout in south texas. the mustangs against the people with funny hats. should be good. i'm looking forward to this night. should we bring candy so you won't feel so bad when the night is over? Bring whatever you want to the celebration after the game of Sinton celebration of cliniching a playoff berth and a share of the district title.:D

but hey good luck the rest of the season Ingleside
:)

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 09:27 AM
this is it. the day we've been waiting for. the shootout in south texas. the mustangs against the people with funny hats. should be good. i'm looking forward to this night. should we bring candy so you won't feel so bad when the night is over? you may want to leave the candy i wouldn't want you to choke on it after you've suffered your 4th loss!

:eek: :stirpot: :taunt:

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 10:05 AM
you may want to leave the candy i wouldn't want you to choke on it after you've suffered your 4th loss!

:eek: :stirpot: :taunt:

Tonight sinton fans will find out how it feels to have their first loss in front of a packed home crowd...... :D

Phil C
10-31-2008, 10:11 AM
Tonight sinton fans will find out how it feels to have their first loss in front of a packed home crowd...... :D

DOOOOMMMMEEED!

Phil C
10-31-2008, 10:14 AM
this is it. the day we've been waiting for. the shootout in south texas. the mustangs against the people with funny hats. should be good. i'm looking forward to this night. should we bring candy so you won't feel so bad when the night is over?

Could you just bring cash to pass out instead?

:)

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 10:14 AM

:blahblah:

Yeah, you guys would know all about that feeling, huh? Maybe you can give us a few pointers on how to act since you've recently experienced it at the hands of Oso.

On second thought....keep 'em we won't be needing 'em. :hand: :D

I'll even be nice and say, "hey at least you are 5-4 and not 1-8 like we were at this point last year!" :eek: :)

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 10:24 AM
:blahblah:

Yeah, you guys would know all about that feeling, huh? Maybe you can give us a few pointers on how to act since you've recently experienced it at the hands of Oso.

On second thought....keep 'em we won't be needing 'em. :hand: :D

I'll even be nice and say, "hey at least you are 5-4 and not 1-8 like we were at this point last year!" :eek: :)

Yes we do and it was dissappointing. After Ingleside is 5-1 a simple "Ingleside just outplayed us" will suffice.... :cool: :D

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 10:25 AM
DOOOOMMMMEEED!

Cmon Phil join in on the smack talk... lol

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes we do and it was dissappointing. After Ingleside is 5-1 a simple "Ingleside just outplayed us" will suffice.... :cool: :D I'll try to keep that in mind and in your case a simple "Damn, Sinton IS back" will suffice!

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 11:17 AM
I'll try to keep that in mind and in your case a simple "Damn, Sinton IS back" will suffice!

Never thought that Sinton was gone. Just rebuilding! Ingleside has always respected (maybe feared sometimes) Sinton. I just don't think it is reciprocated now that we have been winning a few years. Most just think (or wish) that the Mustangs will just fade back to obscurity.

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Never thought that Sinton was gone. Just rebuilding! Ingleside has always respected (maybe feared sometimes) Sinton. I just don't think it is reciprocated now that we have been winning a few years. Most just think (or wish) that the Mustangs will just fade back to obscurity.

We aint going nowheres eeeh!

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 01:15 PM
We aint going nowheres eeeh!

Yes we are! Going to Sinton to commence the butt whoopin on those Pirates! :devil:

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 01:47 PM

We will never be gone. We were just taking our occasional breather and letting other teams experience what winning feels like! :eek: :evil:

You guys are just building a tradition and that's great. Keep winning and building your program, that's what it's all about!

See yall tonight where the only butt whoopin will be among the bands! LMAO

truebluestang
10-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Ingleside's speed will be too much to handle tonight. They have won the last two district track titles going away. Sinton will be hurting after this year. I saw their JV last night and I hear their freshmen are bad. Ingleside only starts two Sr's on offense and three on defense. We also start 4 freshmen. Sinton better enjoy their last successful season for awhile.

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM
We will never be gone. We were just taking our occasional breather and letting other teams experience what winning feels like! :eek: :evil:

You guys are just building a tradition and that's great. Keep winning and building your program, that's what it's all about!

See yall tonight where the only butt whoopin will be among the bands! LMAO

See ya tonight! :D

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Ingleside's speed will be too much to handle tonight. They have won the last two district track titles going away. Sinton will be hurting after this year. I saw their JV last night and I hear their freshmen are bad. Ingleside only starts two Sr's on offense and three on defense. We also start 4 freshmen. Sinton better enjoy their last successful season for awhile.

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 02:05 PM

????????

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 02:14 PM
????????

Sometimes, sometimes I bite my tongue this is one of those times.

By the way, what was the JV score last night?

JR2004
10-31-2008, 02:16 PM

Since when do you bite your tongue?!?! Today is not a day to be biting your tongue!!!!

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 02:27 PM

By the way, what was the JV score last night?

16-8 You guys:mad:

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 02:28 PM
The JR. High games were by one touchdown also.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Ingleside's speed will be too much to handle tonight. They have won the last two district track titles going away. Sinton will be hurting after this year. I saw their JV last night and I hear their freshmen are bad. Ingleside only starts two Sr's on offense and three on defense. We also start 4 freshmen. Sinton better enjoy their last successful season for awhile. Sinton QBs are sophmore and a junior, get use to it they well be doing the same thing next year and the years to come, Sinton just have more players to pick from :eek: :D

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 02:40 PM
The JR. High games were by one touchdown also.

Yeah, I already knew all our sub varsity teams beat the Mustangs. :D But hey, looks like we are gonna be hurting somehow the next couple of years! Scary times indeed!

Phil C
10-31-2008, 02:48 PM

Yeah, I already knew all our sub varsity teams beat the Mustangs. :D But hey, looks like we are gonna be hurting somehow the next couple of years! Scary times indeed!

DOOOOMMMMMMEEEEDD!!!!

:eek: :(

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Sinton QBs are sophmore and a junior, get use to it they well be doing the same thing next year and the years to come, Sinton just have more players to pick from :eek: :D

Ingleside QB is a Jr. as well. Sounds like boths teams have some young players in key positions that are doing well.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 02:57 PM
whats up with Ingleside Index, wasted .75 cents and they dont even put updated info on their newspaper this week :D , Are they holding back, No info about the game last week or about the game the Mustangs will be walking the plank in. What gives? dont be shy :)

truebluestang
10-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Ingleside will return just about their whole Varsity team and will keep many of them for several more years.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Ingleside will return just about their whole Varsity team and will keep many of them for several more years. no doubt they'll be good next year also, especially since they're getting the hang of how the Coach likes the offense to run. But from this year to next year alot of things can change and just have to hope it stays in tact. I'm just wondering if Inlgeside will stay 3a past next year or drop down to 2a.

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Let's worry about next year, next year.

I feel pretty good about what our boys will accomplish THIS year!! :cheerl:

GO PIRATES!!!

99IHSMustang
10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
I will be leaving here shortly to Sinton... I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game. See you all there!

truebluestang
10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
I still say Ingleside wins this year even with a young team.

pirate4state
10-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I will be leaving here shortly to Sinton... I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game. See you all there! Be safe! See you at half time!! I'll have the shirt.

Truebluestang - you should meet us by the buses at half time!

SintonFan_inAustin
10-31-2008, 03:44 PM
GO PIRATES!!! Beat the ponies!!! :2thumbsup

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 04:45 PM
no doubt they'll be good next year also, especially since they're getting the hang of how the Coach likes the offense to run. But from this year to next year alot of things can change and just have to hope it stays in tact. I'm just wondering if Inlgeside will stay 3a past next year or drop down to 2a.

No kids are leaving due the base closer. Homegrown and Military retiree kids will be the future for the next 5 to 6 years. Plus a few move ins.

Ingleside Fan
10-31-2008, 04:51 PM
GO MUSTANGS!!! Beat the Pirates!!! :2thumbsup

Phil C
10-31-2008, 05:02 PM
Hope to see everyone at the half if it can be worked out by everyone. Regardless of who wins everyone have a safe trip here and home.

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2008, 05:55 PM
GO PIRATES!!! Beat the ponies!!! :2thumbsup
:iagree: :iagree:

pirate4state
11-01-2008, 03:14 AM
Ingleside's speed will be too much to handle tonight. They have won the last two district track titles going away.

You were saying???

Good luck at the track meet!!

pirate4state
11-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Your the champ till someone knock you out. So the title goes thru Ingleside. http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/boxing.gif

pirate4state
11-01-2008, 03:20 AM
Yeah, I hear BELIEF is a popular concept down in Ingleside.

Damn, so close! I think I'll take it anyway! :D

Okay, I'll stop......
for now :taunt:

Ingleside Fan
11-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Great Job Pirates!:)

sinton66
11-01-2008, 10:08 AM
This had to have been a tough loss for Ingleside and might even be difficult to "shake it off", but yall can't afford to dwell on it. You still have business to take care of next week. Robstown is not as good as Sinton, but they aren't that far behind either. Next week's game just became a must win for the Mustang nation. Good luck.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2008, 12:32 PM
K just one shot at the Mustangs and then good luck next week.

Mustangs didnt want to walk the plank so the Pirates just had to
http://www.rgvsn.com/forum/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse5.gif