PDA

View Full Version : What Is That Thumping Noise Coming Out Of Snyder Texas????????

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 09:58 AM
What is the world is that loud thumping noise coming out of snider texas?

A. the sound of the basketballs being aired up as the beginning of basketball season is announced this morning?

B. the throbbing backside of all those sniderites who had to endure the butt whooping from the BIG RED MUSTANGS!!!!!

C. the sound of the bond election failing because the home side stands had empty places even after the black and yeller wearing fans were removed from the visitor side.

D. the massive hangover that Bowle Movement is enduring this morning and will have to live with until next season-- oh wait for it he will soon sober up and start talking about a REMATCH in the playoffs, only problem is snider aint in the playoffs BAHHHHAWWW that is too easy....... well maybe Sweetwater can help by beating Brownwood- oh but snider would be in our debt then

E. answer D went too long

F ALL OF THE ABOVE...........

SWEETWATER MUSTANGS 14

snider tiggers 7

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 10:08 AM
all the sinder folks must still be sleeping off that hangover

BAHAWWWWWWWWAAAAA

come on out HOpper
its all in fun!!!!!!
look at it this way now you can come back to the family and proudly wear your RED to all the playoff games this year.

skins4life
10-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

BAHAWWWWWWWWAAAAA

come on out HOpper
its all in fun!!!!!!
look at it this way now you can come back to the family and proudly wear your RED to all the playoff games this year.

Do the ponies go to wylie or is that game at home?

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by skins4life
Do the ponies go to wylie or is that game at home?

Sweetwater goes to Brownwood

then home for Wylie
prior to the playoffs

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2008, 10:28 AM
You forgot option G. That thumping noise??? No one told you that your momma stuck around last night?

skins4life
10-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Sweetwater goes to Brownwood

then home for Wylie
prior to the playoffs
Well playing wylie at the bowl gives the ponies a chance. It's hard to play against 11 kids in purple and 4 men in strips.

garciap77
10-25-2008, 10:34 AM

A. the sound of the basketballs being aired up as the beginning of basketball season is announced this morning?

B. the throbbing backside of all those sniderites who had to endure the butt whooping from the BIG RED MUSTANGS!!!!!

C. the sound of the bond election failing because the home side stands had empty places even after the black and yeller wearing fans were removed from the visitor side.

D. the massive hangover that Bowle Movement is enduring this morning and will have to live with until next season-- oh wait for it he will soon sober up and start talking about a REMATCH in the playoffs, only problem is snider aint in the playoffs BAHHHHAWWW that is too easy....... well maybe Sweetwater can help by beating Brownwood- oh but snider would be in our debt then

SWEETWATER MUSTANGS 14

snider tiggers 7

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AL0G9TACATFGC5NCAWSMT6MCAIDNZGMC-1.jpg

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You forgot option G. That thumping noise??? No one told you that your momma stuck around last night?

Classy just what folks expect from a snyder fan

you got beat

live with it

momma jokes

only deal is you still live in snider and have not won a game against snyder at home in HOW LONG?????????????/

that has to hurt
can't win at home on the daisy patch
kiss that bond election good bye

skins4life
10-25-2008, 10:39 AM

you got beat

live with it

momma jokes

only deal is you still live in snider and have not won a game against snyder at home in HOW LONG?????????????/

that has to hurt

Is that supposed to be sweetwater at Snyder?

wimbo_pro
10-25-2008, 10:42 AM
Bubba uses the word "classy" after his first post? Wow...stranger than fiction....

Ranger Mom
10-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Bubba uses the word "classy" after his first post? Wow...stranger than fiction....

But...that WAS a classy post for Bubba-Joe!!:D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Funny how we don't hear from you before the game. Were you a little worried? Didn't want to eat crow? Sweetwater received an early christmas present last night.

garciap77
10-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Well playing wylie at the bowl gives the ponies a chance. It's hard to play against 11 kids in purple and 4 men in strips.

Correction! Only 1 man in strips!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

P.S.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/sbaw-sore-lose1r.jpg

:D

garciap77
10-25-2008, 11:05 AM

you got beat

live with it

momma jokes

that has to hurt

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/sbaw-sore-lose1r.jpg

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Funny how we don't hear from you before the game. Were you a little worried? Didn't want to eat crow? Sweetwater received an early christmas present last night.

Bubba was here
as a matter of fact

here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty Whop

DaHop72
10-25-2008, 11:21 AM

BAHAWWWWWWWWAAAAA

come on out HOpper
its all in fun!!!!!!
look at it this way now you can come back to the family and proudly wear your RED to all the playoff games this year. What's up Bubba Joe, I'm not hiding I've just been the good brow beat husband and been to breakfast, grocery store, etc., you know exactly what I'm talking about.:D :D

I said it last night late and I'll say it again. There is a lot that could be said but I'll leave that to others. The Mustangs played a great defensive second half and scored the enough points to win. Typical Sweetwater-Snyder rivalry game, they seldom disappoint.

And once again, Congrats to the Mustangs.:clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
What's up Bubba Joe, I'm not hiding I've just been the good brow beat husband and been to breakfast, grocery store, etc., you know exactly what I'm talking about.:D :D

I said it last night late and I'll say it again. There is a lot that could be said but I'll leave that to others. The Mustangs played a great defensive second half and scored the enough points to win. Typical Sweetwater-Snyder rivalry game, they seldom disappoint.

And once again, Congrats to the Mustangs.:clap: :clap:
NOW THAT IS CLASS AND FROM A SNYDER FAN TOO.

WELL IN REALITY HE (HOPPER) WAS BORN IN SWEETWATER.

slingshot
10-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Well playing wylie at the bowl gives the ponies a chance. It's hard to play against 11 kids in purple and 4 men in strips. Waaa, Waaa, Waaa.... You win--you brag about it--for 4 years! You lose--you cry about the refs! Get over it... :rolleyes:

Snydertigersrul
10-25-2008, 11:39 AM

SWEETWATER MUSTANGS 14

snider tiggers 7

I think it was the sound from the Brownwood side all the way from Graham at the end of the game. I couldn't believe it either and had to make a couple of calls to make sure that the score was right.

TigerPride
10-25-2008, 12:03 PM

lol....BJ momma sure was noisy!!!!

wtfootball
10-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Let's talk about class. Last year Monahans played a loaded Snyder team in the playoffs and the young Monahans team was buried. But early on, Monahans is trying to run plays and the horn on the trailer is blown so the offense can't hear the plays. All other teams use this to celebrate touchdowns but Snyder uses it to cheat. Monahans was beat earlier this year by Sweetwater, man up. Sweetwater is a quality program that doesn't need to cheat or get help from the ref's. That being said, I was pulling all the way for Sweetwater last night so they can feel the wrath of the mean green machine in round two. What is good about that is the Sweetwater players also know they can't beat Monahans again after what they saw in the second half. All of us sitting in the stands saw this as obvious. Aside from that I am proud that this good sound program handed it to Snyder. They need to be brought down to earth. I expect Sweetwater to beat Brownwood, then get pounded by Wylie. Look forward to the game in the 2nd round if it works out that way. Two solid programs, two well coached teams going at it. Should be one of the best playoff games.

garciap77
10-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by wtfootball
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
Two solid programs, two well coached teams going at it. Should be one of the best playoff games.

:iagree:

navscanmaster
10-25-2008, 02:28 PM

SWEETWATER MUSTANGS 14

snider tiggers 7

Nobody told me that nunya had family in Sweetwater. :confused: :p

Stownhorse
10-25-2008, 02:30 PM
What is good about that is the Sweetwater players also know they can't beat Monahans again after what they saw in the second half. All of us sitting in the stands saw this as obvious.

Wow bud, that sounds like a "325" post, arrogant and ignorant!!

garciap77
10-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Waaa, Waaa, Waaa.... You win--you brag about it--for 4 years! You lose--you cry about the refs! Get over it... :rolleyes:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

Sweetwater Red
10-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Wow bud, that sounds like a "325" post, arrogant and ignorant!!

Where did you go lastnight at the M&G? I got the impression
you wanted to find better seats. We were on 45 yard line about
5 or 6 rows from the top. There were four seats opened right
in front of us and a little to the left. You/Ya'll were more than
welcome to come sit with us.

Mustangpride09
10-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Let's talk about class. Last year Monahans played a loaded Snyder team in the playoffs and the young Monahans team was buried. But early on, Monahans is trying to run plays and the horn on the trailer is blown so the offense can't hear the plays. All other teams use this to celebrate touchdowns but Snyder uses it to cheat. Monahans was beat earlier this year by Sweetwater, man up. Sweetwater is a quality program that doesn't need to cheat or get help from the ref's. That being said, I was pulling all the way for Sweetwater last night so they can feel the wrath of the mean green machine in round two. What is good about that is the Sweetwater players also know they can't beat Monahans again after what they saw in the second half. All of us sitting in the stands saw this as obvious. Aside from that I am proud that this good sound program handed it to Snyder. They need to be brought down to earth. I expect Sweetwater to beat Brownwood, then get pounded by Wylie. Look forward to the game in the 2nd round if it works out that way. Two solid programs, two well coached teams going at it. Should be one of the best playoff games.

Another one for the books, right?

BOCEPHUS
10-25-2008, 05:52 PM
GOSH DANG IT, BUBBA. DUN TOLT U NOT TO BE A DRINKEN FOR 10:00 A.M., UNLESSENED U JUST AIN'T STOP.

DID NOT KNOW U WAS THE TYPE OF OLE BOY THE WOULD RUB IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUMP'EN NOISE---THAT FUNNY DON'T CARE WHO U R

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2008, 10:12 PM
BOCEP
how the buffalo hunt going?

you should have been here, one very ugly game

no splits with the o-line
nobody throwing the ball till right at the end

shoot game was over by 9:30

bet there werent' 6 times the ball was thrown all night
youd love it ..........