PDA

View Full Version : is sealy a different team?

bros543
10-25-2001, 04:03 PM
Is Sealy a different team from when they played Bellville this year?

jykoy
10-25-2001, 10:07 PM
Sealy sucks now-a-days. They just dont have the same shinazz as they used to. But dont underestimate Bellville because they are 7-0 and ROLLING!

bd62
10-25-2001, 10:17 PM
i think you are underestimating sealy.they are 6-1 and beat lagange earlir in year. they are a good ballclub.it will be a long time before you will see a team have a run like sealy had in 90's but that dont make them a bad team now.

bros543
10-26-2001, 11:28 AM
i agree bd62

Tiger Turtle
10-26-2001, 11:36 AM
Sealy is indeed a different team from the one that self-destructed against Bellville in Week 0. They are still not anywhere near the talent or size level of the championship years, but they are getting the most out of what they have due to good coaching and a solid system. I think Bellville has finally made the switch to an offense that takes advantage of their size, which they didn't seem to utilize all that well in the past. Special-teams breakdowns were large in the first game - Sealy fans would love for both teams to make it through to a rematch in the playoffs.

bros543
10-27-2001, 12:59 AM
well, is bellville a different team now too?? i think so..they have matured alot of their youth, and now may be really starting to gell, this is dangerous because the town of bellville is hungry! so do you still think sealy just slipped up, and is really better than bellville now?

Tiger Turtle
10-27-2001, 05:32 AM
Sealy is better than they were in Week 0 - I assume that Bellville is too. Based on what I have seen, I'd like to have another shot at the Brahmas, but after last night's loss to Sweeny, I think Austin County fans might have to get behind Bellville in the playoffs. I was gratified to see them beat LG convincingly. Go get 'em my humped friends.