PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Jasper?

kepdawg
10-25-2008, 01:01 AM
Ever since the 2nd half against Navasota last year things haven't been too good!

JasperDog94
10-25-2008, 09:48 AM
That's the million dollar question. Jasper is really struggling this year on offense and defense. They don't have the speed they've had in the past and just look bad. I had high hopes this season with Coach Brooks, but it looks like even he can't right this ship.:(

trojandad
10-25-2008, 10:30 AM
the thing that surprised me last year in the navasota game is jasper just didn't adjust in the second half, they just primarily ran their qb right and left....when we were in their district before their offense was much more diverse....i didn't know if they had injuries that caused the coach to call the qb's number so much, but they just acted like they had nobody else in the backfield...

JasperDog94
10-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by trojandad
the thing that surprised me last year in the navasota game is jasper just didn't adjust in the second half, they just primarily ran their qb right and left....when we were in their district before their offense was much more diverse....i didn't know if they had injuries that caused the coach to call the qb's number so much, but they just acted like they had nobody else in the backfield... From what I've seen this year they are trying to throw the ball more, but it's just not working. But it doesn't matter what they do on offense if their defense can't stop anybody.