PDA

View Full Version : Brookshire Royal 28 - Columbia 18 F

Necks_Fan
10-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Got flat outplayed tonight.

Another dismal performance and 5 or 6 turnovers....

2 lost fumbles and 3 or 4 INT's (1 of which was a pick6).

Well, i think it's official. We just are not very good. Didn;t quite live up to the hype.

The Roughnecks drop to (1-6) (0-3). :(

I heard Sweeny was leading Needville 35-10 @ Halftime. I don't know the Final.

I hate to say I told ya so on that on though.

Necks_Fan
10-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Nm.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Brookshires Defense was very good vs Bellville but the Offense was bad, I guess the Falcons Offense finally came around. What is Brookshires record?

Necks_Fan
10-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Brookshires Defense was very good vs Bellville but the Offense was bad, I guess the Falcons Offense finally came around. What is Brookshires record? I think they have 3 wins on the season.... 1 in predistrict.... and 1 vs us and Stafford.

Their offense was not that wonderful, but WC has ALWAYS had trouble with a mobile QB. We just had a tough time stopping the run.

And yes, BR's defense is pretty good.

We threw 3 straight INT's in 4 offensive plays in the 4th qt. 1 got returned for a TD.

Just played another awful game.

If we wanted to win this year, we would have needed better QB play and better O line play.

MVP of this game for the Necks.... Lil Pancho. He got an amazing interception (looked like his hands were 10 feet in the air) and also a few catches (1 of which was a 17 yd TD recepotion----from the BACKUP QB)

Yep, we put our backup QB in for about 2 mins at the end of the game, and sure enough, we go down and score a TD. :thinking:

JDOG
10-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Sounds like the Necks have shyut it down for the year. And I agree, the backup should be playing. WC must have set some kind of record for turnovers this year!

Necks_Fan
10-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by JDOG
Sounds like the Necks have shyut it down for the year. And I agree, the backup should be playing. WC must have set some kind of record for turnovers this year! I don't know about record, but way too many to even think beating good teams.