PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tiger Baseball

STANG RED
10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
You might as well just find a seat and get comfortable tonight. I dont see you have many reasons to be ringing that bell tonight. In fact, if I were you I'd just leave it parked down at your pig pens. No since in going to all the trouble of bringing it for nothing.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Stownhorse
10-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh hell I forgot about that bell. :vrycnfsd:

swstangs001
10-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
You might as well just find a seat and get comfortable tonight. I dont see you have many reasons to be ringing that bell tonight. In fact, if I were you I'd just leave it parked down at your pig pens. No since in going to all the trouble of bringing it for nothing.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

oh hell bring it and hell ring it even if theyre down by 40 and havent done anything good all night

DaHop72
10-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by swstangs001
oh hell bring it and hell ring it even if theyre down by 40 and havent done anything good all night Especially since you won't be there to hear it. :doh:

Tiger Baseball
10-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I sure hope you didnt pee all over yourself coming north today. That portapotty you was looking at looked to be x-large and everyone knows you need the petite one in sweetwater pink. :spitlol: The Horn!! It will be sounding off for every TD the TIGERS make tonight. I believe it will run out of nitrogen after all the scoring these young men do tonight. If it gets to sounding a little weak (Out of Nitrogen) towards the end of the game, I will come and get you for all the hot air you have to finish a victory off. :taunt: :taunt: Just remember every time it blows, its taunting you. :D

Snydertigersrul
10-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
I sure hope you didnt pee all over yourself coming north today. That portapotty you was looking at looked to be x-large and everyone knows you need the petite one in sweetwater pink. :spitlol: The Horn!! It will be sounding off for every TD the TIGERS make tonight. I believe it will run out of nitrogen after all the scoring these young men do tonight. If it gets to sounding a little weak (Out of Nitrogen) towards the end of the game, I will come and get you for all the hot air you have to finish a victory off. :taunt: :taunt: Just remember every time it blows, its taunting you. :D

BY HALFTIME, THE BELL WILL HAVE RUNG SO MANY TIMES THAT IT WILL BE EXHAUSTED. THE TIGERS WILL SCORE EARLY AND OFTEN.

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
BY HALFTIME, THE BELL WILL HAVE RUNG SO MANY TIMES THAT IT WILL BE EXHAUSTED. THE TIGERS WILL SCORE EARLY AND OFTEN.

It's not a bell it's a horn! I not even from Snyder and I know that.:doh:

I can hear the thing all the way down here in Sweetwater on Fridays.:D

Snydertigersrul
10-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It's not a bell it's a horn! I not even from Snyder and I know that.:doh:

I can hear the thing all the way down here in Sweetwater on Fridays.:D

HORN OR BELL, YOU WILL BE HEARING IT MORE THAN YOU WANT TO TONIGHT SWR