PDA

View Full Version : Well, here I sit....

Ranger Mom
10-24-2008, 12:43 PM
at my ex-husbands house, watching my daughter (who got all her wisdom teeth cut out this morning) sleep!!

I have cleaned the kitchen and am fixin to start on the living room! I would sit here and post, but have found a laptop computer keyboard that I hate even worse than mine.''

I am waiting for her to wake up in pain, since she wasn't able to take her pain medicine immediately following surgery, like they told her too. Her mouth was too numb and her drink and pill kept dribbling down her chin!!

I will check back in later!!

Emerson1
10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
That sucks. I had mine taken out last summer. I had to dig food out of the holes it left with a tooth pick

WylieBulldog92
10-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I get mine taken out this summer!
I don't think it'll worse than my previous surgery though so I'll be good!

44INAROW
10-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Hope when she wakes up, she's not in alot of pain. Also hope she's able to take the meds before the pain gets too bad. Lil44 was fortunate when he had his taken out a few summers ago. got him home about 10:30 and he slept most of the afternoon and Were'Back came and picked him up and they watched a baseball game that night. He was tubing down the Guadalupe 2 days later. I hope Ash has the same results :)

Ranger Mom
10-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Hope when she wakes up, she's not in alot of pain. Also hope she's able to take the meds before the pain gets too bad. Lil44 was fortunate when he had his taken out a few summers ago. got him home about 10:30 and he slept most of the afternoon and Were'Back came and picked him up and they watched a baseball game that night. He was tubing down the Guadalupe 2 days later. I hope Ash has the same results :)

She was not so lucky. Her left side is VERY swollen and she's in lots of pain! The Lidocaine finally wore off enough where she could take a pain pill, but her ears and throat seem to be hurting more than anything. She was warned that may happen because her nerve was laying across the bottom teeth.

For all her independence, she has regressed to a momma's girl right now.

44INAROW
10-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She was not so lucky. Her left side is VERY swollen and she's in lots of pain! The Lidocaine finally wore off enough where she could take a pain pill, but her ears and throat seem to be hurting more than anything. She was warned that may happen because her nerve was laying across the bottom teeth.

For all her independence, she has regressed to a momma's girl right now.

sounds like you'll might have a long night ahead of you...... I hope she is able to get some sleep........ keep us posted.....:(

IHStangFan
10-24-2008, 10:51 PM
I remember when I got mine removed....by a military dentist....the military doesn't use gas...so I was awake....that is the most horrible sound in the world when they crunched them out of my jaw. I went home and ate pizza that night and had a beer...but then again....I'm a tough SOB. :D :D Beat that Chuck Norris!

Trashman
10-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Hope she gets to feeling better and sleeps all night so you can too! Good luck.

Necks_Fan
10-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I went home and ate pizza that night and had a beer...but then again....I'm a tough SOB. :D :D Beat that Chuck Norris! Haha!

LMAO! That is great.

:cool:

Ranger Mom
10-24-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Hope she gets to feeling better and sleeps all night so you can too! Good luck.

Well....somehow I got bamboozled into keeping my 2-1/2 week old grandson tonight...so sleeps not looking like it's gonna happen much!!:D

IHStangFan
10-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Haha!

LMAO! That is great.

:cool: and sadly enough....it's true, LOL. After all, when I was stationed at Ft. Bragg, I was bulletproof.....or that's what they told me anyway. :D