PDA

View Full Version : Best Coffee?

Bullaholic
10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
I like black Yuban at home and I really have never gone in for the fancy stuff from Starbucks. I like a little of some of those flavored creamers like French Vanilla or Hazlenut every now and then. The main thing is that I get a cup or two before work.

BreckTxLonghorn
10-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Dunkin is amazing. I can't explain it; their regular drip is the best coffee I've ever had.

A distant second, though still good, is the French Roast at La Madelein. No cream, just one sweet N low.

sinton66
10-24-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm an OLD Folger's guy. Just can't beat it as far as I'm concerned. No creamer, just a little sugar.

44INAROW
10-24-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm one of those "I like a little coffee with my sugar" kinda gals :D

BuffyMars
10-24-2008, 11:59 AM
i am a coffee snob. i was a barista in college at a gourmet coffee shop where the owner has his own roaster and is actually famous for his frozen cappucinos.

www.cowhillexpress.com

just don't look at my ugly picture.....i was still in college then and I LOOKED TERRIBLE! i will never tell you where it is...

oh and their coffees are far better than any coffees that i have ever tried. and believe me....that is saying alot.

i refuse to buy anything from starbucks. its the mcdonalds of cofee and taste like burnt dirt. blech!

carter08
10-24-2008, 01:45 PM
there was a place in lake jackson, java jazz, with some really good frappes. then they closed.

starbucks sucks. hastings coffee is bland.

Phil C
10-24-2008, 04:33 PM
I usually just drink one cup in the mornings. I use sweet n low and a little bit of cream.

big daddy russ
10-25-2008, 12:45 AM
My wife brought some Kona Coffee back from Hawaii last year and I fell in love with it.

Not a big fan of Starbucks, but I'm with 66 on Folgers.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2008, 09:06 AM
EWWWWWWWW Coffee!!

BLYEK!!:ack!:

sinton66
10-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
My wife brought some Kona Coffee back from Hawaii last year and I fell in love with it.

Not a big fan of Starbucks, but I'm with 66 on Folgers.

Dunkin Donuts used to do Kona. Not sure what they have now.

big daddy russ
10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Dunkin Donuts used to do Kona. Not sure what they have now.
Man, that stuff is good. We got one of those coffee makers that has the built-in grinder for a wedding present and try to jump on Kona coffee whenever we get the chance.

But whenever that doesn't work, Folgers is more than alright in my book.