PDA

View Full Version : Observation

Rocket Dad
10-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Does it seem like to anyone that there are several posters on this board that appear to be "super fans" of their team and then after games are played they come on here and post things like " I didn't get a chance to go the game" and " well how did our QB look"? etc...... There are also some real "super fans" that go to 9th/JV games and 7th/8th games. A congrats goes to them for supporting their teams!

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Yes, I have noticed a few of them! :) We even have some. :eek: :doh:

trojan37
10-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad
Does it seem like to anyone that there are several posters on this board that appear to be "super fans" of their team and then after games are played they come on here and post things like " I didn't get a chance to go the game" and " well how did our QB look"? etc...... There are also some real "super fans" that go to 9th/JV games and 7th/8th games. A congrats goes to them for supporting their teams!

Maybe some of them work nights.:thinking:

wimbo_pro
10-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Maybe some of them, like me, are in prison and can only post during "yard time"...with lights out at 11pm!!!!

sinton66
10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Maybe some of them, like me, are in prison and can only post during "yard time"...with lights out at 11pm!!!!

Whatever you do, DON'T tell them what you're in prison FOR.:D

wimbo_pro
10-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Whatever you do, DON'T tell them what you're in prison FOR.:D

I wont...but lets just say I was once a HS football ref who called games in Wimberley....

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2008, 11:50 AM
I wont...but lets just say I was once a HS football ref who called games in Wimberley....
Seems like you'd be 6-feet under and the other dude in prison. ;)

wimbo_pro
10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Seems like you'd be 6-feet under and the other dude in prison. ;)

<<<BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!>>>>

!!!!!Unsportsman-like conduct...LHPM....15 yards and an automatic 'Shut Up!"!!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2008, 12:15 PM
<<<BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!>>>>

!!!!!Unsportsman-like conduct...LHPM....15 yards and an automatic 'Shut Up!"!!!!
Sorry, it was one of those times I just couldn't help myself! :D

Txbroadcaster
10-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Rocket Dad

While going to the games on all levels makes you an amazing fan, just because someone does not go to their team's games does not mean they are not a superfan

some work, some do not live in that town anymore and some are BOTH

I still follow and root for my alma mater, but I dont live in the town anymore and my work broadcasting keeps me from listening to the games on nights that both are happening

bobcat1
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Sometimes our bosses don't let us off if our son isn't playing high school football anymore.:hairpunk:

kepdawg
10-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I try not to appear as a super fan but it's kind of hard for me to make Jasper games!