PDA

View Full Version : Question..........

NastySlot
10-23-2008, 10:31 PM
reading post i always here Cuero and Ennis referred to as 3A powers in the 70's.......here is my question should they be considered 3A teams....cause in the 70's and early 80's 3A is what is now 4A..... if we consider them 3A does that mean that Wylies title in 77 2A really isn't today's 3A...and Eric Dickerson and Sealy were also 2A the next season....just wondering.

kepdawg
10-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
reading post i always here Cuero and Ennis referred to as 3A powers in the 70's.......here is my question should they be considered 3A teams....cause in the 70's and early 80's 3A is what is now 4A..... if we consider them 3A does that mean that Wylies title in 77 2A really isn't today's 3A...and Eric Dickerson and Sealy were also 2A the next season....just wondering.

I say whatever # is in front of the classification is what it is! I don't care what year it is!

charlesrixey
10-23-2008, 10:34 PM

normally, sealy is considered a 3A team during the dickerson era, at least in my experience

although, on the flipside, i've never really heard anyone ever refer to cuero as a 4A team:thinking:

very good question

Old Green
10-23-2008, 10:56 PM
I have seen it where all Cuero's accomplishments in the 70's were listed as 4a records.

garciap77
10-24-2008, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I say whatever # is in front of the classification is what it is! I don't care what year it is!

So Brownwood is really 3A?

:D

;)

nobogey72
10-24-2008, 08:39 AM

"Wylie's title in 77"???? Must have been the 'town' Wylie. Not Abilene Wylie.:(

NastySlot
10-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
"Wylie's title in 77"???? Must have been the 'town' Wylie. Not Abilene Wylie.:(

the original Wylie (JK) you know the Wylie Pirates and AHMO......as i AHMO going kick you ^$$.....the best helmet decals of all time.