PDA

View Full Version : Graham JV games at BWD tonight

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Any of you guys planning on being there. Unfortunately, I can't get off work in time to make it to Brownwood. How are your teams?:confused:

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Any of you guys planning on being there. Unfortunately, I can't get off work in time to make it to Brownwood. How are your teams?:confused:

Well, considering both ya'lls freshmen and JV teams beat us...
I hope both teams beat Brownwood.

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well, considering both ya'lls freshmen and JV teams beat us...
I hope both teams beat Brownwood.
Wow, I guess the personal attacks are over?:confused:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 11:54 AM
The neat thing about our JV team is they are missing there top 10 players (on varsity) and still have won ever game except 1 ( I think) I am proud of those kids

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Wow, I guess the personal attacks are over?:confused:

Hell yeah! I saw your pics in the other forum. GO GRAHAM!:D :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
The neat thing about our JV team is they are missing there top 10 players (on varsity) and still have won ever game except 1 ( I think) I am proud of those kids
So do you go to the games? Our JV teams have been all switched around, too. Heck, one of our freshman starts on varsity on defense.

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 12:04 PM
So do you go to the games? Our JV teams have been all switched around, too. Heck, one of our freshman starts on varsity on defense.

LionKing and I usually make it to the local JV and Freshman games. Have to pick up a friend coming in from Iraq tonight at DFW so I wont be able to make it this time.

The good news for Graham is I heard we pulled up our JV quarterback for varsity starting this week. He is very fast with a good arm. Good for Graham JV, bad for Brownwood JV.. I think they will still be able to hang though.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
LionKing and I usually make it to the local JV and Freshman games. Have to pick up a friend coming in from Iraq tonight at DFW so I wont be able to make it this time.

The good news for Graham is I heard we pulled up our JV quarterback for varsity starting this week.

Something wrong with Pachall or his back up?

BwdLion_80
10-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Just this week our JV QB and 1 lineman moved up to the varsity. It will be interesting to see how the JV does with them gone also. The only game our JV lost was to LaVega and the rest of their games have pretty much been blowouts. I will be there tonight.

BwdLion_80
10-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Something wrong with Pachall or his back up?

There is nothing wrong with Pachall, and there was really no back up there. Had we had to we probably would have moved a starting WR to QB and finish the game.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
There is nothing wrong with Pachall, and there was really no back up there. Had we had to we probably would have moved a starting WR to QB and finish the game.

Oh okay. I guess I'm just used to Coach Jackson having a
minimum of three QB's on varsity to start the season. One of
them usually plays another position until they get their turn.

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Hell yeah! I saw your pics in the other forum. GO GRAHAM!:D :devil:

LMAO!!!!! :clap: :clap:

garciap77
10-23-2008, 12:35 PM

Good move! This gives your JV Q the needed experience when Pachall leaves. Seems to me, that if Graham and Brownwood didn't have all those young players moving to Varsity, they would have two awesome JV teams.

BEAST
10-23-2008, 12:38 PM
Brownwoods JV has been awesome. I think they will still be very good even without the Qb. There are 2 or 3 good runningbacks on that team.

BEAST

BwdLion_80
10-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Our JV scores so far this year.
Brownwood 28 Burnet 0 at the half, don't know the final.
LaVega 30 Bwd 20
Bwd 28 S'ville 8
Bwd 36 Liberty Hill 8
Bwd 41 Manor 8
Bwd 44 Wylie 16
Bwd 51 Breck 0

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh okay. I guess I'm just used to Coach Jackson having a
minimum of three QB's on varsity to start the season. One of
them usually plays another position until they get their turn.

The WR bwd 80 talks about hs just as strong of an arm as Pachall. He is the backup QB. It is a shame they are in the same class. He could have been a D1 QB also... but it sure is good to have him at WR!!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 03:07 PM
Since it is brag about your child day here on the Downlow..... if any of you guys make it to the 5:00 pm game- my son is #55 and plays on the line both ways.

BwdLion_80
10-23-2008, 03:29 PM
I have not seen anyone brag about their child on here yet! My son graduated in 02 and my daughter in 06. I have no one playing anymore. I will in about 10 more years when my grandson gets there, but that is a ways away. L4#8 has a daughter that is a cheerleader, but I don't see where he posted anything about her either on this topic. I guess I am just a bit confused.:thinking: :thinking:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 03:40 PM
I have not seen anyone brag about their child on here yet! My son graduated in 02 and my daughter in 06. I have no one playing anymore. I will in about 10 more years when my grandson gets there, but that is a ways away. L4#8 has a daughter that is a cheerleader, but I don't see where he posted anything about her either on this topic. I guess I am just a bit confused.:thinking: :thinking:

Excuse me... I have a daughter that is a beautiful cheerleader!!!! Not just a cheerleader.. lets get that story straight! lol

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:44 PM
My daughter's ugly (Looking4#8 says it all the time) and takes all the smelly guys water :D .....that's right, I'm braggin!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 03:51 PM
There was a thread earlier about people talking about their kids.....

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
My daughter's ugly (Looking4#8 says it all the time) and takes all the smelly guys water :D .....that's right, I'm braggin!!

Hey, I saw your daughter at Rosa's today at lunch... and of course I called her ugly and told the girls she was with that they could pick better friends... She just blew me off as usual and said something about at least she has hair... not sure what that was about... lol

I am not quite sure how you did it, but you raised a dang good kid there!!! She is a ton of fun and I always enjoy teasing her!

Rocket
10-23-2008, 04:12 PM

See the Sweetwater 7th Grade B Team Thread
Sweetwater Red went on a rant about the undefeated 7th Grade B Team His kid plays on :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Sweetwater Red went on a rant about the undefeated 7th Grade B Team His kid plays on :rolleyes:

Just in case you didn't know....you can be a real jerk at times!:rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Now, now Rocket........ don't start!!!

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 04:24 PM

And I never mentioned my kid until you couldn't keep you mouth shut. STR is out
classing you at this point and that's just straight up pathetic.:dispntd:

Ranger Mom
10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Now, now Rocket........ don't start!!!

I didn't see SweetwaterRed go on a rant nearly as much as I saw Rocket just being typical Rocket.

It's sad when Brownwood posters are PMing me apologizing on his behalf!!

:dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

It's sad when Brownwood posters are PMing me apologizing on his behalf!!

:dispntd:

Same here and I've kept all of them. Everytime he pisses me off
I go read them and it gives me a little chuckle.

DaHop72
10-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Same here and I've kept all of them. Everytime he pisses me off
I go read them and it gives me a little chuckle. You've done a lot of reading today then, haven't you?:thinking:
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

95mustang
10-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Does anyone have the scores from last night. I was unable to attend the games?

BwdLion_80
10-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Brownwood won the JV "B" game, also won the Freshman game, 41-26, I believe, and Graham took the JV game 14-6? I think that is what the final score was. RWB, is your son's name Tyler?

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Brownwood won the JV "B" game, also won the Freshman game, 41-26, I believe, and Graham took the JV game 14-6? I think that is what the final score was. RWB, is your son's name Tyler?

Graham has two JV teams?:confused:

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Yes that is him- old speed limit #55. We call him that because his dad was older speed limit #55 in high school.

ccmom
10-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Yes that is him- old speed limit #55. We call him that because his dad was older speed limit #55 in high school.

I certainly hope he is "back up to speed soon." Those injuries are scary to us moms and dads! Good luck to the Steers tonight, as well!:)

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I certainly hope he is "back up to speed soon." Those injuries are scary to us moms and dads! Good luck to the Steers tonight, as well!:)
Thanks ccmom and everyone else!!! He is better today- still sore, but better. And yes, it is scary. I appreciate all your kind words, it really means alot to me.:)

BwdLion_80
10-24-2008, 11:47 AM
He was one of the captains last night.