PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs. Rudder

King_LeYoeNidas
10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
well....this win pretty much seals a playoff spot for Cameron. The result is pretty much a given I would imagine. Rudder seems to hang somewhat for a quarter and then runs out of steam. I'm sure they'll be a force sometime soon though. Cameron by 35. I don't expect Mullins to break much more than that, especially if Rudder only scores once or so.

ctownlegend
10-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Yeah. I don't expect Mullins to run up the score, he never really has except against Smithville couple years ago, but that couldn't be helped.

YOEdog
10-21-2008, 10:48 AM
I think the subs better be prepared to play this week. They may have to play for three quarters.

Go Yoe

Yoe_09
10-21-2008, 11:35 AM
I see the Yoemen winning by atleast 28.

navscanmaster
10-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by YOEdog
I think the subs better be prepared to play this week. They may have to play for three quarters.

Go Yoe

If Mullins is smart, the starters will play at least the entire first half, no matter the score. That doesn't mean throw the ball wild and run trick plays, but the starters will need to be prepared for the next week. You can't go into a big district matchup with Navasota with a lethargic starting team. Coach Mullins knows this, I would guarantee that. Good luck, and I hope for a well-played and injury free game.

bigYoe
10-21-2008, 12:05 PM
well Coach will more than likely play the starters all the first half and maybe even the 3rd. I've played for Mullins and watched him since he got here 8 years ago and he's a very respected coach and respects teams. Cameron doesnt run trick plays anyway so that wont happen but we will throw the ball im sure probably about 10 times and the rest Townsend and Wells will just run the ball. Mullins never overlooks a team so thats why im saying the starters will play at least the first half. Go Yoe, oYe

ctownlegend
10-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
If Mullins is smart, the starters will play at least the entire first half, no matter the score. That doesn't mean throw the ball wild and run trick plays, but the starters will need to be prepared for the next week. You can't go into a big district matchup with Navasota with a lethargic starting team. Coach Mullins knows this, I would guarantee that. Good luck, and I hope for a well-played and injury free game.

Well said. This game will be played just like any other team, at least, thats what Mullins wants. We will see just how disciplined and good of a team Cameron is going into Navasota. They need to show that they can win and not stoop to a lesser teams level this week. We'll see how it goes...

d_scott81
10-21-2008, 07:56 PM
True the Yoemen should be dominant in this game, but that doesn't give them a reason to get big headed when they walk into Navasota. If any thing starters should play just the first half because they will need everything they have for Navasota. Plus if the Yoemen will have their playoff spot in their hands, but they will have to beat Navasota to figure out who will finsih first and second. Though if you think about it they'll still have to play Caldwell on their turf.

ProudHornetMom
10-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster

:iagree: