PDA

View Full Version : Here kitty kitty here kitty kitty here kitty kitty WHOMP!!!!

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Well folks its put up or shut up time for those snidder tygers.
lets see how long it will take for the following to happen now that Bubba is back.

1 How long til bowle movement brings up the snider Sweetwater playoff game?

2. How long will it take for the daisy patch to fill up in red colors?

3. will snider be able to withstand the pounding running game of the wild Horse offense?

4. can the snider offense withstand the hammering that the Sweetwater Defense will bring?

5. will snidertygerdrools show up or will he be too busy to make this game?

There is only one real question for the Mustangs can they hang on to the dag blamed football?

garciap77
10-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
lets see how long it will take for the following to happen now that Bubba is back.

3. will snider be able to withstand the pounding running game of the wild Horse offense?

4. can the snider offense withstand the hammering that the Sweetwater Defense will bring?

There is only one real question for the Mustangs can they hang on to the dag blamed football?
Ouch!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AL0G9TACATFGC5NCAWSMT6MCAIDNZGMCAVF.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:hairpunk: :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

:1popcorn:

nobogey72
10-20-2008, 07:44 PM

I'm really wishing that I could go to this game. #1 I think it's going to be a hard hitting physical game #2 I think there is great potential for a good fight at the M&G:D :clap: :clap:

lakers
10-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'm really wishing that I could go to this game. #1 I think it's going to be a hard hitting physical game #2 I think there is great potential for a good fight at the M&G:D :clap: :clap:
LMAO!!!!!:fnypost: :redxpoke: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

ivchris
10-20-2008, 07:49 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/syp_ivchris/kicknut.jpg

nobogey72
10-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/syp_ivchris/kicknut.jpg

"Ride a little horsey down to town
Take lil' Rocket and Don't fall down"

:D

garciap77
10-20-2008, 09:29 PM

I'm going to take the odds and put my money on 325!

DaHop72
10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

:D Come on garcia, he would have to show up first. :devil: :devil:

garciap77
10-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Come on garcia, he would have to show up first. :devil: :devil:

I will give Tiger Chick an IPod Touch if she takes him there for the fight!

tigerbyheart
10-20-2008, 10:10 PM

#1. IT IS SNYDER!!!!!
#2. By the end of the game our "daisy" will probably be full of
the toilet ponies blood and tears when the Tigers are through
with them.
#3. Will the toilet ponies offense be able to with stand the
EXPLOSIVE TIGER DEFENSE???
#4. Will the toilet bowl ponies put sticky tape on their hands to
avoid the fumbles? :devil:
#5. Who really cares if STR shows up??? :D
#6. I heard that the concession stands are serving up Mustang Meat and you can wash it down with a large ice cold Big Red....:p

GO TIGERS!!!!

I_DONT_CARE
10-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

I FOR ONE DO NOT CARE:rolleyes:

Butkus
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
#1. IT IS SNYDER!!!!!
with them.
#6. I heard that the concession stands are serving up Mustang Meat and you can wash it down with a large ice cold Big Red....:p

GO TIGERS!!!! Well ur a pretty cold blooded person tigerbyheart. Friday is old snydertigerdrools birthday so i woulda thought u woulda cared ifin he showed up.

Butkus
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I FOR ONE DO NOT CARE:rolleyes: An we wouldna thought anything different frum u idc.

STANG RED
10-20-2008, 10:55 PM

Been sharpenin my pig sticker for weeks, and got the 44 mag loaded with hollow points. Problem is, looks like Im gonna be stuck in Houston. CRAP :mad: :mad: :mad:
Even bigger problem, everybody I know will be at the game, so whos going to keep me updated???

BOCEPHUS
10-21-2008, 04:47 AM

hey cuz where u ben, jail????

bobcat1
10-21-2008, 05:33 AM

Come on garcia, he would have to show up first. :devil: :devil: I'd put my money on Shakina. She'd whip 325 like a government mule:D

Bubba-Joe
10-21-2008, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
hey cuz where u ben, jail????

In a way - Naw Jail would be a break,
How is the land of buffalos?
Bubba don't get too much time online these days
but in honor of the most onesided rivalry in 3a, Bubba figured he's make a showing. Which in more than can be said for the tygers from snider.
never have figured out why snider's mascot aint the white buffalos ?
I mean they got a big ole statue of one down at the courthouse and all.
Hope all is good for you cuzin, see ya in the funny papers.

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
hey cuz where u ben, jail???? :eek: :eek: My gosh, not another one.:doh:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I FOR ONE DO NOT CARE:rolleyes:

Coming to the M&G?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/IDontCareT-Shirt-1.jpg

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Been sharpenin my pig sticker for weeks, and got the 44 mag loaded with hollow points. Problem is, looks like Im gonna be stuck in Houston. CRAP :mad: :mad: :mad:
Even bigger problem, everybody I know will be at the game, so whos going to keep me updated??? Playing that I'm going to be tied up in Houston excuse again Stang Red. First Graham, now Snyder I think you are the one that's skeered. :devil: :devil:

shackina
10-21-2008, 10:20 AM
dont go to m&g... so no fighting for me!

STANG RED
10-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Playing that I'm going to be tied up in Houston excuse again Stang Red. First Graham, now Snyder I think you are the one that's skeered. :devil: :devil:

Aint nobody from Mustang land skeered of a lil ol pussy cat from Snyder DaHop. I mean seriously, why should we be??? This aint gonna be one of them sissy little baseball game ya know. Look off to the southeastern horizon late Friday evening. That cloud of RED pain you'll see comin, is a comin to stomp some horseshoe prints in some kitty's faces. Dont fret too much about it though, it'll be over in just a couple hours, although I'm sure it'll feel much longer that.
My boys in RED might leave enough kitty parts layin around for yall to scab enough team together to at least finish out the season. But I aint guaranteeing anything.:p

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Aint nobody from Mustang land skeered of a lil ol pussy cat from Snyder DaHop. I mean seriously, why should we be??? This aint gonna be one of them sissy little baseball game ya know. Look off to the southeastern horizon late Friday evening. That cloud of RED pain you'll see comin, is a comin to stomp some horseshoe prints in some kitty's faces. Dont fret too much about it though, it'll be over in just a couple hours, although I'm sure it'll feel much longer that.
My boys in RED might leave enough kitty parts layin around for yall to scab enough team together to at least finish out the season. But I aint guaranteeing anything.:p http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifYou are such the kidder Stang Red. I sure hope Coach Jackson has put some velcro on the football you guys are using Friday night. Since I know you buddies from Mustang land won't I'll keep you updated on how bad the Tigers are kicking your Mustangs.

:devil: :devil:

tigerchick_2013
10-21-2008, 10:38 AM
My boys in RED might leave enough kitty parts layin around for yall to scab enough team together to at least finish out the season. But I aint guaranteeing anything.:p

SR you might as well get ready to send your dirty water ponies to the glue factory because after this Friday night you might as well turn out the lights.........the party is over for you guys, how's your basketball team a lookin??

Oh by the way, the sissy little baseball game your referring to, sure bet you can hit a 90+ fastball with no problem and better yet field a ball hit right back at your face, huh, lol, go home with your bashing baseball at least there's no big school/small school division, it's play 'em all and the BIG CAT comes out on top. How ironic, BIG CAT, TIGERS STATE CHAMPS BABY!!! Ain't nothin but a chicken wing, lol:D;)

mustang04
10-21-2008, 11:42 AM
#1. IT IS SNYDER!!!!!
with them.

GO TIGERS!!!!

I really like how Snyder people love to talk trash about our stadium whenever they know just as well as everyone else its one of the best highschool football settings in the state:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mustang04
10-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Snyder is Sweetwater's little whooping child in football....granted, yall have a better girls golf and one act play:D :D :D

i might give yall baseball, buuuut this IS a football board...so tell me Snyder, isnt it about time to re-dust that spot in yall's pathetic little football trophy case??? cuz i remember ya'll cleared a spot like 4 years ago, and well, that spot has just been sitting there empty collecting dust over the years:devil:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
I really like how Snyder people love to talk trash about our stadium whenever they know just as well as everyone else its one of the best highschool football settings in the state:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What did I miss?? I didn't see where she said anything about the Sweetwater stadium!!

mustang04
10-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What did I miss?? I didn't see where she said anything about the Sweetwater stadium!!

Kellye...now i KNOW that age hasnt gotten the best of ya yet!!! tigerbyheart refered to us as the toilet-bowl ponies....whenever they have nothing on us they resort back to the "of your stadium sucks blah blah, looks like a toilet bowl blah blah, its not paid off blah blah" haha

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Kellye...now i KNOW that age hasnt gotten the best of ya yet!!! tigerbyheart refered to us as the toilet-bowl ponies....whenever they have nothing on us they resort back to the "of your stadium sucks blah blah, looks like a toilet bowl blah blah, its not paid off blah blah" haha

I didn't even make that comparison....she calls y'all the "dirty water ponies" so much, I just figured that "toilet bowl ponies" was just another silly "phrase" for y'all!

I never even thought about it like that! Having played in both stadiums, I personally MUCH prefer to play in Sweetwater's stadium...but I would rather use the restroom in Snyders!!:D

mustang04
10-21-2008, 11:58 AM

personally MUCH prefer to play in Sweetwater's stadium

thats right snyder....thats right...and thats pretty much the general consensus from the rest of the state as well:cool:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
SR you might as well get ready to send your dirty water ponies to the glue factory because after this Friday night you might as well turn out the lights.........the party is over for you guys, how's your basketball team a lookin??

Oh by the way, the sissy little baseball game your referring to, sure bet you can hit a 90+ fastball with no problem and better yet field a ball hit right back at your face, huh, lol, go home with your bashing baseball at least there's no big school/small school division, it's play 'em all and the BIG CAT comes out on top. How ironic, BIG CAT, TIGERS STATE CHAMPS BABY!!! Ain't nothin but a chicken wing, lol:D;)

You go little girl! Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in school? Hope you're not ditching, to watch them Hanna Montana shows!;)

mustang04
10-21-2008, 12:00 PM
I didn't even make that comparison....she calls y'all the "dirty water ponies" so much, I just figured that "toilet bowl ponies" was just another silly "phrase" for y'all!

kellye...are you talkin about tigerchick or tigerbyheart???? lol

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 12:02 PM
kellye...are you talkin about tigerchick or tigerbyheart???? lol

Ohhh!!! I didn't even notice who posted that!!

I was talking about tiger_chick......I have met tigerbyheart, she's a sweetheart!!!

I need to pay closer attention!!:p

mustang04
10-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Ohhh!!! I didn't even notice who posted that!!

I was talking about tiger_chick......I have met tigerbyheart, she's a sweetheart!!!

I need to pay closer attention!!:p

i was like, what on EARTH are you talking about haha:clap: :D

youre so silly:kiss:

tigerchick_2013
10-21-2008, 12:49 PM

Where's the trash talking about your stadium in this????:D

tigerchick_2013
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I never even thought about it like that! Having played in both stadiums, I personally MUCH prefer to play in Sweetwater's stadium...but I would rather use the restroom in Snyders!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Here's one time mark it in the books that I will agree with this. We absolutely have no leg room for anyone over 5' and stands are becoming a hazard. Hopefully our bond election will pass and then we can have some decent stands, concession, restrooms, etc.

Oh Mustang04 I've never heard that term "toilet bowl ponies" referring to your stadium before, thanks for the history lesson. I still like "dirty water ponies" better.;)

tigerchick_2013
10-21-2008, 01:05 PM
You go little girl! Hey! Aren't you supposed to be in school? Hope you're not ditching, to watch them Hanna Montana shows!;)

GP77 I'm not in school, haven't been in years but do remember several times ditching school, thought it was the cool thing to do back then, now wish I would have spent more time in the class room maybe if I had I could be smarter than DaHop, lol:p

DUKE22
10-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Snyder is Sweetwater's little whooping child in football....granted, yall have a better girls golf and one act play:D :D :D

i might give yall baseball, buuuut this IS a football board...so tell me Snyder, isnt it about time to re-dust that spot in yall's pathetic little football trophy case??? cuz i remember ya'll cleared a spot like 4 years ago, and well, that spot has just been sitting there empty collecting dust over the years:devil: Dude since Coach Rogers has been here we have won just as many as Sweetwater has. You guys are still damn good but this is not a gimmie win for you guys like it once was.

mrescape43
10-21-2008, 02:51 PM
thats right snyder....thats right...and thats pretty much the general consensus from the rest of the state as well:cool:

04 I can actually agree with you on this one. Most teams realize that they have a better chance of coming out with a win if they play the mustangs in Sweetwater instead of the Tigers in Snyder! :taunt: :taunt: :D :D

Tiger Baseball
10-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty.... WHOMP!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/554399/weird_tiger_attack/

You may have to hit refresh when you open it. :D

I think 04 knows how this feels. :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty.... WHOMP!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/554399/weird_tiger_attack/

You may have to hit refresh when you open it. :D

I think 04 knows how this feels. :clap:

Did you know that tiger pee supposedly smells like buttered popcorn??:p

Tiger Baseball
10-21-2008, 03:56 PM

:1popcorn: I bet we can mix some kernals with that. LMAO

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 03:58 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/Eww.jpg

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 04:00 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/Eww.jpg

I am being totally honest!!!!

Google it!!:D

shackina
10-21-2008, 04:09 PM
1st thought why would someone google tiger pee? ok, so I google tiger pee and sure enuff there it was..... "smells like buttered popcorn" and to think some of ya'll eat popcorn, so does that mean you like tiger pee?:1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by shackina
1st thought why would someone google tiger pee? ok, so I google tiger pee and sure enuff there it was..... "smells like buttered popcorn" and to think some of ya'll eat popcorn, so does that mean you like tiger pee?:1popcorn:

I had heard that before...so before I posted it and sounded completely crazy, I decided to google and see what it said first....and sure enough!!!:doh: :doh:

nobogey72
10-21-2008, 04:17 PM

I started to try to smell some onetime, but I decided not to for fear of getting bit.:eek:

shackina
10-21-2008, 04:21 PM
smart move nobogery72.............. FEAR the TIGER!!!

garciap77
10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
GP77 I'm not in school, haven't been in years but do remember several times ditching school, thought it was the cool thing to do back then, now wish I would have spent more time in the class room maybe if I had I could be smarter than DaHop, lol:p

Based on your poster name, I thought you were in the 7th Grade or something! I did call Snyder ISD to report you for being on-line instead of in school. Just being a responsible parent! I guess the tickets and the IPod will go to another needy teenager!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/find-the-grad-student-1.gif

;)

ImPrEsSiVeArEu
10-21-2008, 05:13 PM

You should bring your "wife" and yourself, although she might give the Snyder police some trouble.

ImPrEsSiVeArEu
10-21-2008, 05:19 PM

Are you on something?

Who said anything about that little bowl?

ImPrEsSiVeArEu
10-21-2008, 05:22 PM

It's not paid off, just like the rest of the lower class town...loan lenders prolly throw out any applications that come in from the Sweetwater area.

DOS EQUIS
10-21-2008, 06:21 PM

Fight at the M&G?!?!?!?!?
I think I can take Dahop72 but I don't know. I have seen his backups. They look like the guys from the movie Deliverance

:p :p :p :p

nobogey72
10-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by DOS EQUIS
I think I can take Dahop72 but I don't know. I have seen his backups. They look like the guys from the movie Deliverance

:p :p :p :p

Don't say that. Rocket will be wanting to be there with his banjo.:eek: :eek:

Rocket
10-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Don't say that. Rocket will be wanting to be there with his banjo.:eek: :eek:

I'm your huckleberry...

http://www.phoenixcsc.com/image/tosser/deliverance_banjo_kid.jpg

DOS EQUIS
10-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I'm your huckleberry...

http://www.phoenixcsc.com/image/tosser/deliverance_banjo_kid.jpg

:D that was good!!!!!!!!

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by DOS EQUIS

:p :p :p :p Sure, I see how you are pick on the old short guy.:devil: :devil:

GetRDoneStangs
10-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Sure, I see how you are pick on the old short guy.:devil: :devil:

Whatu talkin 'bout Willis!!!!:D :D

bobcat1
10-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by shackina
dont go to m&g... so no fighting for me! I met you at one in Abilene. ;)

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I met you at one in Abilene. ;) http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/377/hystericalmn4.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Busted, you sure did bobcat.

tigerbyheart
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM

Mustang04, I meant know disrespect to the mustang bowl. I was just talking a little smack to Bubba Joe. I really didn't mean to be insensitive to you or your feelings. In fact as a little token of friendship, I'll lend you a shoulder to cry on after the game when the Tigers send your ponies, oops sorry, I mean mustangs back to the fine Mustang bowl with a big ol paw branded on their "sweetwater" behinds..... :devil:

shackina
10-21-2008, 09:48 PM
ok ok I have been to one! not going to the one friday night, not cause I am skert.... just got things to do at half!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Sure, I see how you are pick on the old short guy.:devil: :devil:

Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Whatu talkin 'bout Willis!!!!:D :D

I don't mean to laugh....but that was freakin' funny!!!

You know I love ya Ted!:kiss:

tigerbyheart
10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well ur a pretty cold blooded person tigerbyheart. Friday is old snydertigerdrools birthday so i woulda thought u woulda cared ifin he showed up.

Butkus, if old STR won't grace us with his presence on normal days, what makes you think he'll come all the way down from his seat on high and visit with us lowly fans on his birthday?

:p

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Butkus, if old STR won't grace us with his presence on normal days, what makes you think he'll come all the way down from his seat on high and visit with us lowly fans on his birthday?

:p

There is a post from Tigerfan69 that he is talking about paying us a visit tomorrow!!!!

mustang04
10-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Mustang04, I meant know disrespect to the mustang bowl. I was just talking a little smack to Bubba Joe. I really didn't mean to be insensitive to you or your feelings. In fact as a little token of friendship, I'll lend you a shoulder to cry on after the game when the Tigers send your ponies, oops sorry, I mean mustangs back to the fine Mustang bowl with a big ol paw branded on their "sweetwater" behinds..... :devil:

ha...i really didnt take it serious, it just does crack me up cuz it reminds me of ole BlackMagic and his rants about Mustang Bowl....i dont need a shoulder to cry on cuz i know we owned you when i was in highschool, we've owned you since we first started playing each other decades ago, and with the occassional losses to yall, we'll STILL own yall in the future....death, taxes, and snyder never having a state championship:D :D in football that is

the only good thing to come out of snyder is US-84

mustang04
10-22-2008, 09:47 AM
with a big ol paw branded on their "sweetwater" behinds..... :devil:

soooo, your saying you want to grab our butts??? already had a snyder girl or two do that before, but by all means you're more than welcome to do it:) :)

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2008, 08:11 PM
soooo, your saying you want to grab our butts??? already had a snyder girl or two do that before, but by all means you're more than welcome to do it:) :)

Reg...u do realize it is still morning??

Well not now......it was earlier!!!

tigerbyheart
10-22-2008, 08:30 PM
ha...i really didnt take it serious, it just does crack me up cuz it reminds me of ole BlackMagic and his rants about Mustang Bowl....i dont need a shoulder to cry on cuz i know we owned you when i was in highschool, we've owned you since we first started playing each other decades ago, and with the occassional losses to yall, we'll STILL own yall in the future....death, taxes, and snyder never having a state championship:D :D in football that is

the only good thing to come out of snyder is US-84

Well Mustang 04, if Sweetwater owns Snyder, then there isn't any need for Snyder to pass a bond election, we'll just let Sweetwater pay for the new stadium. But wait I believe Wylie owns Sweetwater, so that means the Bulldogs can payoff the mustang bowl.:doh: :doh: Sorry, I just couldn't resist:D :D :D

By the way I heard you are famous in Snyder...... Something about a certain video, and how you ended up on your backside...:eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Well Mustang 04, if Sweetwater owns Snyder, then there isn't any need for Snyder to pass a bond election, we'll just let Sweetwater pay for the new stadium. But wait I believe Wylie owns Sweetwater, so that means the Bulldogs can payoff the mustang bowl.:doh: :doh: Sorry, I just couldn't resist:D :D :D

By the way I heard you are famous in Snyder...... Something about a certain video, and how you ended up on your backside...:eek: :eek:

mustang04...I think she's really digging your avatar.:thinking:

If you play your cards right, she might be wearing your old Mustang
jersey to the game this Friday.:D :devil:

mustang04
10-22-2008, 10:45 PM

oh yeah that happened when we punted to yall...i got blind-sided really good i wont lie, but i bounced back up as fast as i hit the ground...but you and i both know, sweety, that's not what i'm famous in snyder for:kiss: