View Full Version : Fan Gets into The Flag Action

VAMike
10-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Bet many of wish you could do this....

Fan gets into the action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoF-cYwDTvM

sinton66
10-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Pretty funny. Would have been a riot if the head ref hadn't figured it out.

Mr Beefy
10-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Pretty funny. Would have been a riot if the head ref hadn't figured it out.

:clap: thats great, I havent heard "riot" in a while.

BullsFan
10-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Oh, I seriously want me one of those!

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2008, 07:48 PM
That's great! :D

A couple of playoff seasons ago, several fans had yellow flags on some rubber band thingy. They kept throwing them up in the air and I kept looking on the field to see where the official had thrown it. :doh: It took me a couple of quarters to figure it out.

navscanmaster
10-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's great! :D

A couple of playoff seasons ago, several fans had yellow flags on some rubber band thingy. They kept throwing them up in the air and I kept looking on the field to see where the official had thrown it. :doh: It took me a couple of quarters to figure it out.
I can't tell you how many times I got hit right in the face by LH's streamers in Waco last year! Kind of hard to see you not recognizing a fan prop.:doh:

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I can't tell you how many times I got hit right in the face by LH's streamers in Waco last year! Kind of hard to see you not recognizing a fan prop.:doh:
LOL! I had never seen them before and haven't since. :p

And yeah, I've been beaned a couple of times by streamers. There's a trick to throwing them and not everyone has it down.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! I had never seen them before and haven't since. :p

And yeah, I've been beaned a couple of times by streamers. There's a trick to throwing them and not everyone has it down.

At least they don't stuff streamers into a hole is a tennis ball and chunk them like they do in Greenwood.....those suckers HURT!!!!!