PDA

View Full Version : Decatur @ Burkburnett

Bullaholic
10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
This game may be better than many think. The Eagles have been playing a little better every week and could give Burk some trouble, especially if they get more help from their "D". I think Burk has the better overall team and should win by 7-10.

firstdown
10-20-2008, 03:40 PM
If Decatur does not tackle better against Burk then they did against us(Argyle) Burks ground and pound will hang half a hundred on them.

Burk 28
Dec 7

Budman007
10-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Burk will probably beat Decatur by at leat 10 because the Eagles won't be able to match Burk's physical play. But Decatur will beat Vernon next week to squeak into the playoffs.

Mr Beefy
10-20-2008, 07:14 PM
I'll have to call Burk. They are at home and have a well rounded team this year. Haven't heard much from Decatur this year.

VWG
10-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Decatur still too banged up on defense. Look for Burk to pound it out and come away with a win.
Burk 31
Decatur 21

NateDawg39
10-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I havent really kept up this year with Decatur... been really busy but from what I hear and read they have the play makers on offense to score points. Really tough 3 game stretch starting with Burk, followed by Vernon and "those who should not be named" :p I can see them going 5-5 this year but it will take alot of heart and courage to do it. I have faith in the coaches to bring the fire out of the kids but the players have to want it bad enough.

Dominicfrank
10-21-2008, 09:05 AM
Burk will roll and Vernon will beat Decatur after that for the last playoff spot. I thought Decatur would be a tough team this year but from most accounts they are a step behind Vernon this year and Vernon is having a woefull year to say the least. Whiteside is starting to get it started and hopefully will be a tough RB to stop come playoff time and we can make it one or two deep. Burk has a real chance to do something special in the playoffs. Gould is a real nice RB. He just has that look. Add Bridgeport and this has the looks of a two headed monster come playoff time with Vernon always a threat to win a few. Solid District.