Ranger Mom
10-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Is there gonna be one?

If you want there to be!!

Anyone can organize a M&G!!

Looking4number8
10-20-2008, 08:34 AM
The meet an greet is not as important as seeing my bud Lion_Addict hide behind me in fear of RWB... I am always up for a good show.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
The meet an greet is not as important as seeing my bud Lion_Addict hide behind me in fear of RWB... I am always up for a good show.

LOL!!:clap:

He hid from me too!! What a silly boy!!:p

Looking4number8
10-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Yep, dont blame him.. I know both his wife and daughter. Wife is the silent type in public, but I once saw her grab him by the ear and pull him under the softball bleachers for a "good talking too" Daughter was there encouraging her on. Poor Addict has never been the same around women since. Shoot, neither have I.

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Yep, dont blame him.. I know both his wife and daughter. Wife is the silent type in public, but I once saw her grab him by the ear and pull him under the softball bleachers for a "good talking too" Daughter was there encouraging her on. Poor Addict has never been the same around women since. Shoot, neither have I.

Wife silent? Now that there is funny.....HA HA HA!! I could only be so lucky. That's right, I said it. I AM MAN :smoker: .
Plus.....she ain't gonna read this stuff anyways :D . And if she gets wind of it I'll, I'll, I'll run like hell :weeping: !!

By the way.......I'll be there :thumbsup: .

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Where in the heck is RWB anyways :confused: :confused: !!
She been staying out all night and sleeping all day like them Vampiras do? :eek: :eek: Just friggin scary I'm tellin ya!

Looking4number8
10-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Guess since there are no Graham takers we can "meet" at Petes before the drive and "Greet" a cold one for the road!

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Guess since there are no Graham takers we can "meet" at Petes before the drive and "Greet" a cold one for the road!

Can you find a ride for the ole lady? I'd be all for it! :D

Looking4number8
10-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Sure, she can dress up as a trainer and hang out with your daughter. I am sure the kid would just love having mom on the bus!

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 08:52 PM
We gotta go play at Graham tomorrow night (8th grade). What's for supper??? Never been there. They got any good grub anwhere?

Ranger Mom
10-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
We gotta go play at Graham tomorrow night (8th grade). What's for supper??? Never been there. They got any good grub anwhere?

On a Tuesday?

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
On a Tuesday?
YAY! Thank you! You just saved me from starting a thread. :)

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 08:57 PM
On a Tuesday?

Yup, all our games are on Tuesdays.......no longer the Thursdays like we played waayyyyyy back in the day :(

Ranger Mom
10-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Yup, all our games are on Tuesdays.......no longer the Thursdays like we played waayyyyyy back in the day :(

Y'all played Liberty Hill on a Tuesday?

Oh wait....7th and 8th weren't playing then...were they?

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Y'all played Liberty Hill on a Tuesday?

Oh wait....7th and 8th weren't playing then...were they?

That was the only game we actually played on a Thursday....yeah, it was both 7th & 8th.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm here!!! Spent the weekend at my mom's after the Sweetwater game and then ate at Arby's in Abilene on Sunday on the way home and the daughter and I both were sick yesterday- :ack!: :ack!:. Won't be having Arby's again for a long time......
M & G sounds awesome!! And don't be skeered :rolleyes: !!!
By the way, I think I will be at the games tonight, too.

Lion_Addict
10-21-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
M & G sounds awesome!! And don't be skeered :rolleyes: !!!
By the way, I think I will be at the games tonight, too.

Kewl! Look for me. I'll be the one in the ummmm...... maroon :evillol: :D

shackina
10-21-2008, 10:25 AM
are you sure it was not dhop that got you sick on friday? I saw ya'll at the store in s'water....... hmmm

Lion_Addict
10-21-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by shackina
are you sure it was not dhop that got you sick on friday? I saw ya'll at the store in s'water....... hmmm

:eek: :eek: :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 10:37 AM
Nah, believe me- it was the Arby's. Don't ask me how I know....

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 10:42 AM
are you sure it was not dhop that got you sick on friday? I saw ya'll at the store in s'water....... hmmm :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 06:37 AM
Took me a friggin hour to find my way outta that town last night :foul: :foul: . Got turned around (toured the whole friggin town) after spending an hour at Whataburger waiting on that gourmet food.....RWB, was you the lady from Graham about to rip that poor waitresses head off? All you Graham people that damn moody? :p :D

garciap77
10-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Took me a friggin hour to find my way outta that town last night :foul: :foul: . Got turned around (toured the whole friggin town) after spending an hour at Whataburger waiting on that gourmet food.....RWB, was you the lady from Graham about to rip that poor waitresses head off? All you Graham people that damn moody? :p :D

Heard any good rumors?

:D

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Heard any good rumors?

:clap: :clap: :D
As a matter of fact I did hear a few whispers about RM's fascination with "the Pole" (that news has really been traveling apparently :eek: ) and RWB just coming out during the night and her fear of garlic & wooden stakes :eek:

Looking4number8
10-22-2008, 07:28 AM
after spending an hour at Whataburger waiting on that gourmet food..... :p :D

I thought RWB recomended all Brownwood people eat at the local Arby's!

garciap77
10-22-2008, 07:32 AM
:clap: :clap: :D
As a matter of fact I did hear a few whispers about RM's fascination with "the Pole" (that news has really been traveling apparently :eek: ) and RWB just coming out during the night and her fear of garlic & wooden stakes :eek:

You might want to bring the "Beast" for protection. I was in Graham Monday at the Country Club. I kept looking over my shoulder hoping RWB were not there. I thought after all the taking here in the 3ADL she might not be in a good mood. I want to go eat at the Whataburger, but did not want to change running into RWB, after hearing them horror stories at the Wylie/Snyder M&G. I think you should be http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ScarSlink.jpg

grmfan93
10-23-2008, 06:07 PM
im in where will it be?

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I haven't heard any of the Brownwood guys officially commit to anything.....

DaHop72
10-23-2008, 07:36 PM
I haven't heard any of the Brownwood guys officially commit to anything..... Stang Red would say maybe they're skeered.:D :D

garciap77
10-23-2008, 07:47 PM

:thinking:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/skeeredsticker.gif

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 07:58 PM

Name it......Woman :kiss:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Ummmmm......WELL????? YES? NO? MAYBE?
We ain't gotta whole lotta time left here. TIC TOC.....
Woman....you gonna tell us sumthin or what? :rolleyes:

Rocket
10-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Concession stand on the visitor side.

I'm in..

Necks_Fan
10-24-2008, 03:20 PM
RM's fascination with "the Pole" :thinking: :eek:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
:thinking: :eek:

Huh? Where did that come from :confused: :confused: I don't remember that one. :evilgrin:

garciap77
10-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Any news from the G&M?

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Any news from the G&M?

Thank goodness I'm a quick healer. The headlock came 1st, followed by a right to the shnoz.....didn't break it, but it did kinda hurt :( . Continuing on....she pulled out this ninja stuff and all I remember seeing was feet, fists, & hair. I may have been knocked out for a few. Just remember seeing Looking4#8 looking down at me.....that was the scariest thing to be honest :twitch: .
After being picked up off the ground for I think the 4th or 5th time, she gave me the boot to the groin.....luckily I was prepared and wore a cup. Just had a feeling that would be coming, just thought that would be the 1st thing. I know yawl were pretty concerned about me :rolleyes: , but I'm gonna be ok. She told me afterwards that she took it easy on me since I didn't get a good parking space and had to walk a mile to the stadium. I pity the foo who gets the full force RWB arse whipping :eek: . :D

RWB......it was a pleasure meeting you. You're a sweetheart. Good luck to your Steers the rest of the way :thumbsup: .

Looking4number8
10-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Thank goodness I'm a quick healer. The headlock came 1st, followed by a right to the shnoz.

Yep,, and all of that was from the Brownwood people before RWB showed up....

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 10:27 AM

:clap: HA HA! Yeah, what the heck was that all about??? Gawd, I don't get no luv at all no mo :(

Ranger Mom
10-25-2008, 10:29 AM

:clap: HA HA! Yeah, what the heck was that all about??? Gawd, I don't get no luv at all no mo :(

ROFL!! That gave me my first laugh of the morning!!:D

Looking4number8
10-25-2008, 10:29 AM

We were skeered of RWB. figured if we were taking you out, she would think we were on her side... it was all about saving ourselves... figured you would understand!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Aren't the M&G's fun???:D :D

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Aren't the M&G's fun???:D :D

Yeah, when you ain't got ninja women whipping up on ya they're purty kewl.
I forgetted to take the camera down there.....sorry, no pics :nerd: :( .

RedWhiteBlue
10-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh, whatever. I was the one that was scared!!! Being the only Graham poster to show up with a bunch of dirty old men!!
No, it was fun. You guys are awesome! We can hang out anytime.:D
Oh and Addict, I think you left your one tooth mark in my hand from where I hit you and I am not happy about it.:mad:

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Oh, whatever. I was the one that was scared!!! Being the only Graham poster to show up with a bunch of dirty old men!!
Oh and Addict, I think you left your one tooth mark in my hand from where I hit you and I am not happy about it.:mad:

Hey, who you callin "old" WOMAN! :p
I'm sorry about the toof mark....heck, I actually had 2 toofs before I got jumped by my supposed buds before you got there.
By the way....I saw the young 'un. Tell him he does a good job. :thumbsup:

DaHop72
10-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah, when you ain't got ninja women whipping up on ya they're purty kewl.
I forgetted to take the camera down there.....sorry, no pics :nerd: :( . I tried to warn you and you just wouldn't listen would you?:D

RedWhiteBlue
10-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey, who you callin "old" WOMAN! :p
I'm sorry about the toof mark....heck, I actually had 2 toofs before I got jumped by my supposed buds before you got there.
By the way....I saw the young 'un. Tell him he does a good job. :thumbsup:
I will!:) And you better start taking advice from Hop- who do you think I take scrapping lessons from?:eek:

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I tried to warn you and you just wouldn't listen would you?:D

Can't help it man....I got this problem of hearing typed letters on a computer :doh:

garciap77
10-25-2008, 12:29 PM

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

RWB! Good thing you weren't trying to hurt him!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Addict.jpg

Lion_Addict
10-25-2008, 12:31 PM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

RWB! Good thing you weren't trying to hurt him!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Addict.jpg

:thinking: Hmmmmm, I'm thinking the whipping improved my looks.....no? :D

garciap77
10-25-2008, 12:34 PM
:thinking: Hmmmmm, I'm thinking the whipping improved my looks.....no? :D

Remember she was not trying to hurt you!

;)