PDA

View Full Version : La Grange V. Giddens

BOCEPHUS
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
INEPT OFFENSE V. LACKLUSTER DEFENSE.....NOT SURE WHICH TEAM THIS DESCRIBES, JUST THOUGHT I'D THROW IT OUT THAR

marlin fan
10-19-2008, 07:48 PM
pretty sure this game wont start till half time!:nerd:

R4Editor
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
You could at least spell the team's name correctly! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what to think after the Leps get shut out by Smithville.

Giddings played LH & Bellville tough, they are the easy choice.

Never a good place to be when both teams are coming off a loss and needing a win!

Going with the Buffs in a close one early on, but pulling away late in the 3rd.

solocam
10-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Giddings takes another step towards the playoffs

Bull's-eye
10-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Bad matchup for the Leps, the Buffs will exploit their shakey run defense and have the speed & size on defense to stop the spread offense. Buffs by 2-3 TD's.

buff4ever
10-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
You could at least spell the team's name correctly! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what to think after the Leps get shut out by Smithville.

Giddings played LH & Bellville tough, they are the easy choice.

Never a good place to be when both teams are coming off a loss and needing a win!

Going with the Buffs in a close one early on, but pulling away late in the 3rd.

Sadly enough I know this bocephus guy, and he is doing the best he can. What you see on here is what you get. He is nice but special.

Just let him go, I take the buffs in this one obviously. You never know what to expect in this game. LG always comes up with a game plan to get their kids off to a good start over the past few years, but they haven't quite been able to pull one off in the end yet. I know they are looking to change that, but we shouldn't let them this year.

BOCEPHUS
10-20-2008, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
pretty sure this game wont start till half time!:nerd:

AW HECK, YOU ONE OF THEM BAND PEOPLE?.......A TUBA TOOTER, OR A FLUTE BLOWER?

Bull's-eye
10-20-2008, 12:02 PM
BOCEPHUS, you are up bright & early, you must be setting the trot lines.

BOCEPHUS
10-21-2008, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
BOCEPHUS, you are up bright & early, you must be setting the trot lines.

this time of year i mainly run jug lines, ole cats be all over the lake, got to hunt them down

BOCEPHUS
10-21-2008, 08:44 AM
FER ALL U GOSH DARN CRITICS OF OLE BO, LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHEN ATCHA, MAYBE Y'ALL CAN FIGURE THIS OUT, OR NOT!

LAST FRIDAY AT B'VILLE WAS CLASSIC MATCHUP. BULLS WERE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, HOME FIELD, 6-0, AND FELT LIKE THE GOLD BALL WAS ON THE LINE. BUFFS ALSO NEW THE SAME. FEELING IN GIDDINGS WAS THE BUFFS ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT BELLVILLE IN DISTRICT, NOW THEY HOPING THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH!

GAME CAME DOWN TO LAST DIVE(LIKE THE WEEK BEFORE SEAL V. GIDDINGS), REALLY 2 LAST DRIVES, IT DID NOT HAPPEN, BELLVILE MADE THE PLAYS TO WIN THE GAME AND CLAIM THE TITLE, IS OVER AND DONE WITH NOW UNLESS SOMEBODY CAN PUT 28 POINTS ON THE BULLS, IS ONLY WAY YOU WILL BEAT THEM.

THIS WEEK LA GRANGE HAS THERE BACK AGAINST THE WALL, MUST WIN SITUATION, GIDDINGS CAN SEMI-LOCK UP A PLAYOFF SPOT WITH A WIN(DEPENDING ON OUTCOME OF OTHER GAMES).

THE MATCH UP:
LA GRANGE V. GIDDINGS 3-3 DEFENSE, WELL........ROBINSON EXPLOITED SOME WEAK SPOTS FROM A SPREAD, IT EITHER GOT FIXED OR IT DID NOT, BUFFS DEFENSE GETTING A LITTLE BETTER........AS SHOWN V. BELLVILLE. SPEAKING OF WEAK SPOTS, SMITHVILLE EXPOSED A FEW ALSO!

BUFFS V. LA GRANGE "ALL 10 IN THE BOX" DEFENSE--OR MAYBE JUST '9', IT IS WHAT IT IS, EVEYBODY ELSE HAS DONE IT AND THE BUFFS HAVE SCORED 4 TD'S A GAME---------EXCEPT LAST WEEK!!!

ADD IN THE RIVALRY---WILL BE A HELLUVA GAME, TAIL GATE PARTYS,..........ETC.........

SO FER ALL U CRTICS OUT THERE U CAN JUST STICK IT, I'LL BE BAR-B-Q'EN SOME PIG OVER BY THE BUS BARN, WERE A MAN CAN SNEEK IN A COLE BEER, ANY OF Y'ALL WANT A LITTLE M & G JUST BRING IT ON OVER, I GOTZ TIME

Buffgal
10-21-2008, 08:48 AM
Year in Year out, La Grange always finds a way to bring an exciting game to Giddings. If you've been in Lee County/Fayette County very long, it's known as the "Warda Bowl"

Buffs are frustrated with their mistakes, Leopards probably share the same thoughts. Both young teams with growing pains.

It will be a hard week to wait and see who shows up at this game. Buffs have the team to make this one ugly & prove a point that they are the real deal but I haven't seen any "meanness" in the Buffs that convince me that they even have the desire to hammer/stomp any team that they play. Don't get me wrong, These guys play hard, never quit playing but I'm just not seeing any fire out their on the field, no excitement.

does anybody think the Buffs have it in them or do they just want to coast along and hope to pull out a victory?

buff4life
10-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Buffgal

does anybody think the Buffs have it in them or do they just want to coast along and hope to pull out a victory?

It seems like the buffs haven't played with the same intensity since the LH game....

the offensive line doesn't have the pissed off attitude they need, yes they come off the ball (slowly most of the time) and block, but the intensity to knock the tar out of the guy lined up infront of them and drive them into the ground just doesn't seem to be there...

I think the reason for this is the kids aren't used to losing 2-3 games in a season, heck for the last couple of years they aren't used to losing any games in the regualr season, but they young kids need to learn that losing these games mean nothing and that loses don't matter once/if you get to the playoffs and in the playoffs the teams that have talent and play with the most desire, urgency, and intensity will come out with the win

gtownfan
10-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Year in Year out, La Grange always finds a way to bring an exciting game to Giddings. If you've been in Lee County/Fayette County very long, it's known as the "Warda Bowl"

Buffs are frustrated with their mistakes, Leopards probably share the same thoughts. Both young teams with growing pains.

It will be a hard week to wait and see who shows up at this game. Buffs have the team to make this one ugly & prove a point that they are the real deal but I haven't seen any "meanness" in the Buffs that convince me that they even have the desire to hammer/stomp any team that they play. Don't get me wrong, These guys play hard, never quit playing but I'm just not seeing any fire out their on the field, no excitement.

If they can't get motivated for this one, they never will! Maybe this is the spark they need to get them going in the right direction. Would be nice to see them play a full 48 minutes and not either come out flat or coast at the end.

Brutus 1
10-21-2008, 11:02 AM
:D I think it hinges on Giddings redneck LB coach and if he has done his job or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buff4ever
10-21-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Brutus 1
:D I think it hinges on Giddings redneck LB coach and if he has done his job or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What redneck coach you talking about. He ain't no redneck.

Brutus 1
10-21-2008, 11:28 AM
We aint talkng about the same person then hoss !

BOCEPHUS
10-21-2008, 01:35 PM
We aint talkng about the same person then hoss !

ET TOOTE BRUTE:nerd: WE GOTZ PEOPLE THAT BEG TO DIFFER WITH YA:taunt:

NOT SURE REALLY, I AIN'T ROUND THESE HERE PARTS MUCH.

THAT 5TH WHEEL IN GOOD SHAPE??????

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Were is Pud?

Pudlugger
10-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm here. What can I say? Let the kids work it out on the field.

trojandad
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
amazing how the field does louder talking, huh Pud? good to see you again after several years, buddy....

Pudlugger
10-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey, how 'bout those Trojans?

How's that outstanding wr doing these days? I would expect he is playing some serious time on Saturdays.

Cheers, Pud

hookandladder
10-22-2008, 06:16 AM
After watching game film of our 8th grade with Smithville last night was able to talk to one of our football coaches, he said HC and other coaches are pushing the kids hard to find out who really wants it. Seems like against Smithville we did not come out to fight as hard as Smithville, got to find those kids that want it more. I feel we can play with Giddings however from what I hear their team speed is better than Smithville so we will need the offense to start clicking this week or it could be another long game. Defense cannot be on the field all night.

TRENCHES06
10-22-2008, 09:29 AM

Brutus 1
10-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Bo that fifth wheel is ready to roll at the drop of a hat!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

BOCEPHUS
10-22-2008, 10:03 AM
so iz my trotlines,,,,,,,,,maybe we get it done this spring

Brutus 1
10-22-2008, 10:16 AM
You will feel like you are in luxury accomodations compared to the ole pop up!

BOCEPHUS
10-22-2008, 10:23 AM
You will feel like you are in luxury accomodations compared to the ole pop up!

wish'n i had the ole pop up parked roundt here somewheres, silly som'buck i works fer don't tellz me i gotz to give up my SOCIAL TIME:confused: to makes him happy. MIGHT LOSE MY STATUS AT THE COUNTRY CLUB, ETC.................

trojandad
10-22-2008, 01:37 PM
doin really good, pud man...hope yours are doing well....

darius graduated early and went to work after going to a couple of training camps.....made the houston arena league team only to bow out when his second child was on the way.....

my oldest went to shsu with the other guy from his class that made the wall of honor....they got there to experience the national champonship team their freshman year, was a lot of fun....he'll finish his BA this year....

how the team lookin this year? any chance we might be catchin you guys in the playoffs? you think you guys would go D1 or 2?

48minutes
10-22-2008, 02:34 PM
this game still a rivalry game? Giddings should win this game hands down. Smithville wins by 38 then giddings has to win this game!

Hey BO, where you BBQ'N? I dont mind a cold beer before the game.

Pudlugger
10-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
doin really good, pud man...hope yours are doing well....

darius graduated early and went to work after going to a couple of training camps.....made the houston arena league team only to bow out when his second child was on the way.....

my oldest went to shsu with the other guy from his class that made the wall of honor....they got there to experience the national champonship team their freshman year, was a lot of fun....he'll finish his BA this year....

how the team lookin this year? any chance we might be catchin you guys in the playoffs? you think you guys would go D1 or 2?

Sounds good Trojandad. My son played for Trinity University his freshman year and had to hang it up when he was injured his
sophomore season.

The Leps will have to pull off a small miracle to make the playoffs in D25 by running the table against Giddings, Columbus and Sealy. They are in Region IV and wouldn't meet up with Coldspring until the semis and that is very unlikely. Good luck to the Trojans.:)

buff4life
10-22-2008, 09:32 PM
i'll establish the line at Giddings -15.5

any takers

BOCEPHUS
10-23-2008, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
i'll establish the line at Giddings -15.5

any takers

MAYBE,!! WHATS THA OVER/UNDER?

Brutus 1
10-23-2008, 11:24 AM
With that spread I still take Giddings !:thinking: :thinking:

ratherbfishin
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
The line is Buffs -11 and 42.5...according to the Harris poll. But if you're a real bettor, you'd stay off this game cause both teams are aweful and go watch another game......just my .02...lol;)

BOCEPHUS
10-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I AGREE, AM GOING TO GET ME A TRAVELER OF J. BEAM AND GO WATCH SEALY-SMITTYVILLE

ratherbfishin
10-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Why bother watching those two??? I hear Sweetwater is going to be a good one. Smithville/Sealy...that's a joke. Sad part is that 1 of those 2 crap teams will make the playoffs...LOL

BOCEPHUS
10-23-2008, 01:53 PM
IF'EN I GORES TO SWEETWATER I'LL RUNINTO BUBBA-JOE, THEN THER'LL BE A DRUNK, THEN IT''LL LEADZ TO A FIGHT

ratherbfishin
10-23-2008, 01:56 PM
I have no clue what the heck you're trying to say??? But good luck with that goat, and I hear the banjo playing, guess I better run away...LMAO

BOCEPHUS
10-23-2008, 02:02 PM
I'SE TIES THE GOAT ATZ COLLEGE STASHUN, HE STAYZ PLENTY BUSY WHEN I DO THAT, THEM AGS PAYZ TOP $ TOO!

WELL, GONNA TAP MY CANNON DOWN, SLING SOME #8 OUT IN THE LAKE AND SEE WHATS BUBBLES BACK UP:crazy:

hookandladder
10-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ratherbfishin
Why bother watching those two??? I hear Sweetwater is going to be a good one. Smithville/Sealy...that's a joke. Sad part is that 1 of those 2 crap teams will make the playoffs...LOL

If Sealy and Smithville are a joke, what team or teams do you follow in 3A that are so much better. Or do you have a team at all.

ratherbfishin
10-23-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't "have" a team. That's why my opinion is unbiased. Seriously though, say either one makes the playoffs, how long till they get thrashed??? There's only one serious contender in that district for the State Championship...Bellville...(and I've never even been there). Here's a list junior...
LH
WOS
La Vega
China Springs
There are plenty more teams that i can list but will not...don't take it personal, just an opinion...

48minutes
10-23-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't "have" a team. That's why my opinion is unbiased. Seriously though, say either one makes the playoffs, how long till they get thrashed??? There's only one serious contender in that district for the State Championship...Bellville...(and I've never even been there). Here's a list junior...
LH
WOS
La Vega
China Springs
There are plenty more teams that i can list but will not...don't take it personal, just an opinion...

So because a team may not be a state contender they aren't worth watching? I love watching friday night football regardless if the two teams have a chance at state or not. Thats just my opinion as well though.

buff4ever
10-23-2008, 10:42 PM
just let the fisherman talk, it makes no difference what he thinks; nor you or I.

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 08:38 AM
You're exactly right buff4ever... The Redneck wants to watch a "good" game, so I pointed one out, that's it. If you're gonna travel to watch a game, why not make a good one. Heck, even the LH/Wimberly game might be good till halftime. Who knows??? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just stating the obvious... Good luck with "your" team friday night!!!

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 08:45 AM
LH
WOS
La Vega
China Springs

HEY U EVER WATCH 'BEAT CHARLIE MOORE A FISH'EN"?????

WAS THANK'EN BOUT WHAT U DUN SED, BUT BELLVILLE CAN'T BE NO CONTENDER UNLESS U CONSIDER'N THAT THEY BEAT GIDDENS BY SIX, EXCEPTS U FIGURE THAT GIDDENS WAS BOUT A FOOT FROM TAKEN HILL TO OT!???????

AH HECK CHINA AND WOS THE BEST, BUT THESE HERE OTHER IN REGION 4 SO, WHAT MAKE NO DIFFERENCES FOR A WHILE ANYWAYZS

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
HEY U EVER WATCH 'BEAT CHARLIE MOORE A FISH'EN"?????

WAS THANK'EN BOUT WHAT U DUN SED, BUT BELLVILLE CAN'T BE NO CONTENDER UNLESS U CONSIDER'N THAT THEY BEAT GIDDENS BY SIX, EXCEPTS U FIGURE THAT GIDDENS WAS BOUT A FOOT FROM TAKEN HILL TO OT!???????

AH HECK CHINA AND WOS THE BEST, BUT THESE HERE OTHER IN REGION 4 SO, WHAT MAKE NO DIFFERENCES FOR A WHILE ANYWAYZS

ROTFLMAO!!!!! I think me and the redneck would get along great if I had the slightest idea what the heck he was saying!!! I do get the Beat Charlie Moore show...he's good...for a yankee!!!

hookandladder
10-24-2008, 09:04 AM
LH
WOS
La Vega
China Springs

You also know what they say about opinions, there like a-holes everybody has one. How do you know I am a Redneck also if you are calling me junior you must be pretty old. Sounds to me you are one of them High Class Austin boys.

Buffgal
10-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Wow, didn't know NUNYA could reproduce so fast and and become a fisherman, at that......

Buffs are rested, fresh, ready for this game. A spark has started this week and I sense the winning, get after it attitude emerging. Giddings will be rockin' tonight with a lot of WAO and Stampede towels waving. GO BUFFS

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Your NOT the redneck...Bocephus is the one I'm talking about, and he gets it...High class Austin boys...you can say that and see, no hard feelings!!! I don't know why you're getting upset, I've been rooting for La Grange all year since my nephew plays there. Now ease up on the age jokes...you might hurt my feelings..LMAO

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 09:12 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! I think me and the redneck would get along great if I had the slightest idea what the heck he was saying!!! I do get the Beat Charlie Moore show...he's good...for a yankee!!!

THEM THAR 'BASTEN SOX CAPS'- 'NUE ENGLAND PATSIE' STUFF HE WARS ADDED WITH HIS DAD BLUM ACCENT KINDA MAKES ME HIT THE REMOTE.

hookandladder
10-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Wow, didn't know NUNYA could reproduce so fast and and become a fisherman, at that......

Buffs are rested, fresh, ready for this game. A spark has started this week and I sense the winning, get after it attitude emerging. Giddings will be rockin' tonight with a lot of WAO and Stampede towels waving. GO BUFFS

I know this may all change in the next couple of years but Giddings 7th,8th and 9th grade's were very weak this year in football. Not trying to start anything just saying they did not look very skilled.

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Your NOT the redneck...Bocephus is the one I'm talking about, and he gets it...High class Austin boys...you can say that and see, no hard feelings!!! I don't know why you're getting upset, I've been rooting for La Grange all year since my nephew plays there. Now ease up on the age jokes...you might hurt my feelings..LMAO

U GOTZ KIN IN LE GRANGE, UR TREE GOTZ BRANCHES ER IS IT KINDA LOOK LIKE A PINE THAT BEN THRU HIGH WIND:stirpot:

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 09:16 AM
I hear ya Bo. BTW, who is this nunya character that buffgal identified me as..... Hey Bo, if you'll take me catfishin, I'll take you on Lake Austin or Lake Travis. I got a lake house on Travis and we can have us a "dern good time, yeehaaw"...

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 09:18 AM
I hear ya Bo. BTW, who is this nunya character that buffgal identified me as..... Hey Bo, if you'll take me catfishin, I'll take you on Lake Austin or Lake Travis. I got a lake house on Travis and we can have us a "dern good time, yeehaaw"...

THEY GOTZ TROT LINE OR JUG LINE RULES U GOTZ TO FOLLOW?
IF A TROT IS LESS THAN 600 STEPS AND 120 HOOKS IT AIN'T WORTH SETT'N

Brutus 1
10-24-2008, 09:39 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: You go fishing with Bo one time and you will understand the man knows CATFISH!

boba fett
10-24-2008, 09:44 AM
It won't even be close - Giddings

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 10:01 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: You go fishing with Bo one time and you will understand the man knows CATFISH!

MY CHUM LINE MAN..............HEY BRUTE I STILL GOTZ BOUT 30 GALLONS OF MILO/BEER CHUM AG'EN, IT'LL KNOCK A BUZZARD OFF'EN A 10 DAY OLE GUT WAGON. ALSO GOT BOUT 4 LBS. OF THAT GOOD STINK BAIT LEFT, U MEMEBR THE THE HOG BRAINS WE BURYED IN THE GROUND LAST SUMMER. MOMMA STILL PISSED BOUT THE LITTLE DAB I SPILT IN THE DRIVEWAY, BUT EVER MORN'EN WHEN I LOAD UP THE SMELL MAKES ME WISH I WUZ HEADED TO THE LAKE.

JUST SO THE MODS DON'T GET MAD AND PULL POST I WILL STAY ON TASK.............TEAM THAT MAKES FEWEST MISTAKES WILL WIN TONITE:rolleyes:

Buffgal
10-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I know this may all change in the next couple of years but Giddings 7th,8th and 9th grade's were very weak this year in football. Not trying to start anything just saying they did not look very skilled.

You are right. However, the only unbeaten overpowering Giddings middle school team I can recall in recent years was the Brock/Locke/Dock combo.

This years youngsters are also being coached by brand new coaches who are new at the game as well. All are learning the ropes.

Giddings has practiced a system of putting the best athletes on varsity, no matter their age. The philosophy of winning has continued to spread among the high school group even when they didn't do so great at their middle school games. some age groups numbers have dwindled but I think that is just a normal cycle that happens at every school. Some guys like to play, can tolerate the wear and tear, can keep up their grades and others choose not to participate. Kids make choices, some good/some bad as they grow up, Not all kids are made for sports and not all kids make exceptional students.

As far as rebuilding in the future, Giddings varsity will graduate many lineman but I saw some pretty big kids that will be underclassmen and the Buffalo speed bloodlines continue to run strong as younger siblings grow up.

Pudlugger
10-24-2008, 11:22 AM
In Britain the Order of the White Feather was created in 1914. The white feather was a symbol of cowardice. The Order encouraged women in England to give a white feather to young men who did not volunteer to fight in WW I.

When I was a lad playing football our team was loaded with talent but had many internal issues that resulted in our losing games by a few points that we should have won. Our head coach announced he was quitting right before we were to play the undefeated district leader, San Bernadino High School. The coach turned over the team to his assisstants. One of the assistant coaches was my English teacher and a very admirable and tough man who suffered no fools. He brought out a bag full of white feathers and gathered up our team on the practice field the day before the game. He explained the meaning of the white feather and said that every player would get one to put on his locker. If in the end of the game the player believed that he had given his all to the cause he could burn the feather. Well, we went out and just destroyed the San Bernadino Cardinals 21-6 and the following Monday coach made a little pile of the feathers and burned them before practice.

I know that the Leps are a better team than what they displayed last Friday. I give them all a white feather. If they go out and acquit themselves like they should against Giddings I will burn the feathers (virtually not literally) here on this thread after the game. Go Leps, prove your worth tonight and whip Giddings.

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
In Britain the Order of the White Feather was created in 1914. The white feather was a symbol of cowardice. The Order encouraged women in England to give a white feather to young men who did not volunteer to fight in WW I.

When I was a lad playing football our team was loaded with talent but had many internal issues that resulted in our losing games by a few points that we should have won. Our head coach announced he was quitting right before we were to play the undefeated district leader, San Bernadino High School. The coach turned over the team to his assisstants. One of the assistant coaches was my English teacher and a very admirable and tough man who suffered no fools. He brought out a bag full of white feathers and gathered up our team on the practice field the day before the game. He explained the meaning of the white feather and said that every player would get one to put on his locker. If in the end of the game the player believed that he had given his all to the cause he could burn the feather. Well, we went out and just destroyed the San Bernadino Cardinals 21-6 and the following Monday coach made a little pile of the feathers and burned them before practice.

I know that the Leps are a better team than what they displayed last Friday. I give them all a white feather. If they go out and acquit themselves like they should against Giddings I will burn the feathers (virtually not literally) here on this thread after the game. Go Leps, prove your worth tonight and whip Giddings.

:clap: :clap: Well said, makes me wanna play :clap: :clap:

LHS 2SONS
10-24-2008, 01:12 PM
GREAT post Pud! And Thanks for still having faith in the LEPS. Last week I did not have a good feeling about the game, but this week they are ready. GO LEPS, GATA

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger

AND Y'ALL MAKES FUN OF THE WAY I TALKS/TIPES ON HERE????

BUT I AM GONNA FIND A MAP AND GET TO GIDDENS, TX TONITE(CHECK MAPQUEST BUT IT SAY IS NO GIDDENS, TX) AND LOOKS FER SOME WHITE FEATHERS, GO GET'EM LEPS
:mad:

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Where are all the Buff backers? I'd like to know what the mood is over there. Everyone else gives great info on their respective teams???

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
all the little buffs must be roam'en the range for graz'en, been drought round those parts i hear, OR THEY JUST SKEERED:rolleyes:

ratherbfishin
10-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Don't stir up trouble Bo!!! I was just wanting some feedback from others on how they feel about their teams chances tonite...

BOCEPHUS
10-24-2008, 01:38 PM
:stirpot: :taunt:

HA, U DONTZ TEL ME WHAT 2 DO

trojandad
10-24-2008, 02:23 PM
i don't know what blows me away more, pud, the powerful effect of the story or an english teacher coaching football successfully....lol....

was this san bernadino the one in cali and, if so, were you at a high desert team or down in the valley?

great story....

Pudlugger
10-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes it was in 1963 and I played for Chaffey High in Ontario. Anthony Munoz USC All American and Cincinnati Bengal Hall of Fame tackle played there in the 70's. We played Riverside Poly as well when Bobby Bonds was their triple threat in the single wing. Those were the days.

buffalo2006
10-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Our 7th and 8th grade teams when I was on them won 1 game combined and we went 3 rounds my senior year so don't base it on how they are doing in 7th and 8th