PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams out again

3afan
10-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams broke his right forearm for the second time Sunday in his first game back from the previous injury, and owner Jerry Jones said he'd miss the remainder of the season.

Click here for the story on dallasnews.com:
LINK (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/102008dnspocowsider.2821098.html)

King_LeYoeNidas
10-19-2008, 05:37 PM
wait wait....so are you saying our secondary needs help now?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Did Jerry break it and say K your out for the season now?

JR2004
10-19-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm sure that's reassuring to Cowboys fans to know that Jerry hasn't quit on them!

WylieBulldog92
10-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams broke his right forearm for the second time Sunday in his first game back from the previous injury, and owner Jerry Jones said he'd miss the remainder of the season.

LINK (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/102008dnspocowsider.2821098.html)
Wow Roy Williams is one tough guy I'll give him that, broke it once in the game then a second time, now that's toughness right there :D

Dominicfrank
10-21-2008, 09:11 AM
This Roy Williams is a loser and the worst Saftey in the league. I am glad he is out and hope he never plays another game for Dallas. Complete loser.

Pick6
10-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
This Roy Williams is a loser and the worst Saftey in the league. I am glad he is out and hope he never plays another game for Dallas. Complete loser.

How well do you know Roy Williams? You can say he could be the worst safety in the league, but to call him a loser, espcially when you don't know him, says alot about your character.

Macarthur
10-21-2008, 09:44 AM
He has played his last game as a Dallas Cowboy. I heard on the radio yesterday that he is due like $9million next year. There is no way the Cowboys pay that.

Pick6
10-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Macarthur
He has played his last game as a Dallas Cowboy. I heard on the radio yesterday that he is due like $9million next year. There is no way the Cowboys pay that.

I agree, his days as a Dallas Cowboy is coming to an end.

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
How well do you know Roy Williams? You can say he could be the worst safety in the league, but to call him a loser, espcially when you don't know him, says alot about your character. Once again Frankie opens mouth inserts foot.:doh:

Dominicfrank
10-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Give me a break, he is a loser on the field during the game and off it when talking about the game. He points fingers when he gets beat and he gets beat EVERY SINGLE TIME !!!!!!!!! He comes back for a couple of quaters and he gets beat and points his finger at Henry. Roy Williams is a loser. This is a football conversation so that is what I am talking about, who cares about him personally. Roy is a little kid who can't take the pressure and isnt an NFL player. He cant hit, cant tackle, cant stop the run, cant cover, cant take responsibility, etc...... If that was it I could stop by just calling him a terrible player but when he gets off the field it is all about why everything else is the problem and not him, than the guy becomes a loser. The dude has a rule named after him and he still cant stop from doing what caused the rule in the first place. That makes him a loser ! Here's another loser, Bobby Carpenter.

Dominicfrank
10-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Brad Johnson is an example of a guy who just a terrible player but not a loser. He doesnt come off blaming everyone else. He just sucks.

Pick6
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Once again Frankie opens mouth inserts foot.:doh:

From reading his last 2 posts it does seem that little Frankie does open mouth and inserts foot quite a bit.

Mr Beefy
10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

Who cares?

mrescape43
10-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank

Frankie look in the mirror and you will find the real loser:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thinking:

forum_guy
10-22-2008, 12:57 PM
how about moving him to linebacker...thats what he is...he is not a freakin safety

Mr Beefy
10-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
how about moving him to linebacker...thats what he is...he is not a freakin safety

Why? He is getting hurt too much. You have a pair to stand in the box in the NFL.

Dominicfrank
10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Frankie look in the mirror and you will find the real loser:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thinking: Looking and all I see is a pretty darn cool guy who happens to know a lot about sports. :)

popcorn screen
10-22-2008, 08:43 PM
As long as he sits, the secondary will actually cover people.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
As long as he sits, the secondary will actually cover people. :)

Diocletian
10-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Well, at least our pass coverage just got better for the rest of the year!:clap:

CueroGobblers
10-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey Dominicfrank, man your a freaker hater!!!! I have a couple of friends where I work at that can't stand the Cowboys or the Spurs. But you Dam, hater from hell. For a person that hates the Cowboys sure do know alot about them. I love to laugh at my friends face when they talk about my team and I'm laughing right back to you.LOLOLOL

Dominicfrank
10-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Hey Dominicfrank, man your a freaker hater!!!! I have a couple of friends where I work at that can't stand the Cowboys or the Spurs. But you Dam, hater from hell. For a person that hates the Cowboys sure do know alot about them. I love to laugh at my friends face when they talk about my team and I'm laughing right back to you.LOLOLOL

Gobbler- You have the wrong idea my friend, I love the Cowboys. My wife will tell you I love them a little too much. Losing on Sunday's ruins my week. Roy Williams is a changed man, he is far from the guy who lined up next to Woodson. I am not sure what happened to him, I loved the guy while he was at OU and even more when he was a STUD in his first 2 years but something happened to him inside his head. I have a friend that works for the Cowboys and he said he physically cant tackle because he has a major shoulder problem and that is why he started hitting withouth wrapping up and also the main reason he doesn't dive tackle rather than reach for the horse collar. That injury happened years back and it has stopped him from being a NFL level player. He is an embarrassment out there but instead of being humble and trying to get better he calls out the other players and points fingers everytime he gets beat. Truth be told I want him to get better and contribute to this team but I just don't think he has it in him. Maybe his failed engagement had something to do with this who knows. I know if I was going to marry Kelly and it didnt work out than I would be depressed as well.

ratherbfishin
10-23-2008, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dominicfrank
[B] Losing on Sunday's ruins my week.

LMAO ... then get a life ... LMAO ... sorry, I just don't get it...

Dominicfrank
10-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ratherbfishin
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dominicfrank
[B] Losing on Sunday's ruins my week.

LMAO ... then get a life ... LMAO ... sorry, I just don't get it...

I know even reading ti makes me laugh. I love the build up for the games and like watching the news sports cast's and when it is all doom and gloom it doesnt seem fun. That is what I mean by ruining my week I dont mean I walk around pissed off I just dont enjoy it like I do when we win.

I assume you are not a big HS football fan or you would understand the hold homerism can have on someone.

CueroGobblers
10-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Your right about Roy hes not the same when he first came into the league. Another thing is that if they had a good secondary he would be sneaking around the line playing like a linebacker.Does anyone remember that when he use to shoot between one of those gaps and get a tackle for a loss. They need to get two learn two plays really good out of that 3 4 defense and perfect them and dominant the opponents like they use to.

Dominicfrank
10-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Your right about Roy hes not the same when he first came into the league. Another thing is that if they had a good secondary he would be sneaking around the line playing like a linebacker.Does anyone remember that when he use to shoot between one of those gaps and get a tackle for a loss. They need to get two learn two plays really good out of that 3 4 defense and perfect them and dominant the opponents like they use to. I do remember but something happened to him where he cant tackle anymore. About three years ago he was still trying to hit people behind the line but when he started missing those 100% of the time I think he got scared and it has been all down hill since then. I hope he turns it around but I think he has played his last game as a Cowboy.