PDA

View Full Version : Streaker at Halftime

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-12-2003, 01:31 PM
During the half time show between Vernon and Iowa Park (This was the game on Halloween) what looked like a student ran with nothing but shoes socks and some underwear down the players tunnel onto the field and across the entire length of the field while the Vernon band played. He even did a roll or two at the 40-yard line. He had a mask on and then made his way up and over a fence and out of the stadium. This is the first time that I ever saw something like that and actually I thought it was quite funny, although some Vernon fans were mad about it. The streaker did have on some “tighty whities” so he didn't actually reveal himself to any kids or anything and that roll must have been itchy! The stadium announcer never said a thing and neither did the radio station that was announcing the game.

I guess he was a few dollars richer after he met back up with his friends. Has anyone else had something like this happen at a game?

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Z motion 10 out on 2 ]</small>

jason
11-12-2003, 01:32 PM
lol...gosh i missh high school...

Bellville22
11-12-2003, 01:35 PM
Not at a high school game. But in Bellville this past summer, a member of my slow-pitch softball team streaked during one of the games. One of the funniest things I've seen, they stopped the game and applauded, even the umpires. Good stuff. Woulda been bad stuff, however, had he got 'hung' while hopping over the chain link fence :o

jason
11-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Bellville22:
Not at a high school game. But in Bellville this past summer, a member of my slow-pitch softball team streaked during one of the games. One of the funniest things I've seen, they stopped the game and applauded, even the umpires. Good stuff. Woulda been bad stuff, however, had he got 'hung' while hopping over the chain link fence :o eek! eek! eek!

Doon
11-12-2003, 02:08 PM
First game of the year in Corpus between CC Carroll and Bay City had one. Kid got into a ton of trouble and placed in alternate HS for the year I believe.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-12-2003, 02:20 PM
That is a severe punishment. Was he totally naked though?

Doon
11-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Z motion 10 out on 2:
That is a severe punishment. Was he totally naked though?For all the world to see.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-12-2003, 02:51 PM
Well I guess that punishment wasn't so bad after all then. Better than going to jail and having to drop the soap!