PDA

View Full Version : The State Corpus Area Baseball

sinfan75
06-01-2003, 06:56 AM
Three teams-CC Moody.Calallen,and Sinton-within 30 minute drive of each other,all headin to Austin.Hiway 181 north gonna be a little busy next week.Good luck to all three teams in their bids for their respective titles.

pirateman98
06-01-2003, 07:40 AM
Good Luck to all Coastal Bend area teams this week in the State Tournament. I will be going for all of you guys. I hope every team makes it there safe and goes back home safely as well. I will be praying for you guys. It good to see that South Texas is representing themselves well. Good Luck to all!
Go Pirates and Win State!!!!!

sinton66
06-01-2003, 09:52 AM
I, for one, think this is pretty cool. Only possible thing that could be better is that they all win out and bring home 3 trophies. As it is now, it speaks well for Coastal Bend Baseball.

big daddy russ
06-01-2003, 10:44 AM
It's too bad Odem drew the tough half of the bracket down in 2A. If they would have made it past Weimar in the Regional Semis, we'd probably have four teams making the trip to Austin.

But good luck to everyone else from the Coastal Bend. I'll be pulling for all the teams up in Austin.

<small>[ June 01, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
06-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Good luck to Sinton and the rest of the South Texas teams! Ya Ya !! :) :)

SintonFan
06-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Region four is really strong in baseball. To have three teams from the Coastal Bend going to state is an indication of the competitiveness of this area. Keep it going!
Congrats to these three teams!

Go Pirates!!!
Take State!!!!!