PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for 32-3AAA in playoffs!

TarponKing
10-30-2002, 09:27 PM
Dont be surprised if you see the Port Isabel Tarpons in the semi-finals...we are getting better with each game we play.....we will probably face La Vernia then Yoakum....what sweet revenge it would be to play Yoakum again....should be great games...........good luck to all

True Blue Pride Cannot Be Denied!

jmtz79
10-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Tarpon King, our team has been getting better every game and we are bound to keep getting better, but our state of mind is not even in playoffs yet, becuse we have to take care of Progresso first. If we win the District Championship, than we will start thinking about the state playoffs, and me being a senior i tell the players at meetings not to get a big head with all the rankings and all the stuff that people say we can do. All we can brag about is the stuff that we have done. We are taking it a week at a time. Dont get me wrong i hope that we go far in the playoffs but we have to take it a team at a time.

Go Big Blue #79

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-31-2002, 12:07 AM
That's the best way a team can go at it at this point in time Jeffery. Coach Monty has taught you all very well. Keep it up! All of us Tarpons that are now up here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area are rooting for you! :D