PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lion Addict (Bwood) and RedWhiteBlue(Graham)

wtxfootball08
10-18-2008, 11:59 AM
Hey Lion Addict and RedWhiteBlue...

Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Cisco.....won't even be close ;)

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
OMG- Lion_Addict and I finally agree on something!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I just wanted to tell BOTH of ya'll it's okay. First of all Graham lost to clyde pretty bad so I KNOW WHY you picked clyde to lose, and brownwood... well I would be pretty upset if I dropped down from 4-a to 3-a and still held a record of 3-4. I expect Wylie to roll in ya'lls district, not only because they don't have much competition other than Snyder and Sweetwater, but it's because they can play any team in the state and hold their own! This is a bold statement but i am going to go ahead and say it; Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder... There's your playoff teams. Good luck with basketball

Ranger Mom
10-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08

I just wanted to tell BOTH of ya'll it's okay. First of all Graham lost to clyde pretty bad so I KNOW WHY you picked clyde to lose, and brownwood... well I would be pretty upset if I dropped down from 4-a to 3-a and still held a record of 3-4. I expect Wylie to roll in ya'lls district, not only because they don't have much competition other than Snyder and Sweetwater, but it's because they can play any team in the state and hold their own! This is a bold statement but i am going to go ahead and say it; Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder... There's your playoff teams. Good luck with basketball :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Scoot over...:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :D

Ranger Mom
10-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Scoot over...:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :D

I got a big bag....we can share!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/popcorn42.gif

pirate4state
10-18-2008, 12:23 PM
bahahahahahahahahahaha :evillol: i like it :clap: :D :1popcorn:

garciap77
10-18-2008, 12:35 PM

I just wanted to tell BOTH of ya'll it's okay. First of all Graham lost to clyde pretty bad so I KNOW WHY you picked clyde to lose, and brownwood... well I would be pretty upset if I dropped down from 4-a to 3-a and still held a record of 3-4. I expect Wylie to roll in ya'lls district, not only because they don't have much competition other than Snyder and Sweetwater, but it's because they can play any team in the state and hold their own! This is a bold statement but i am going to go ahead and say it; Wylie, Sweetwater, Snyder... There's your playoff teams. Good luck with basketball

:eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek:

Ouch!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AL0G9TACATFGC5NCAWSMT6MCAIDNZGMCAVF.jpg

:D

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 12:35 PM

HA HA! I could give a dump about who won this game.....was just a pick. My 2A team is the Dragons over at Bangs. Not a Cisco fan whatsoever. Didn't know a thing about Clyde except for the place is a dump (watched Bangs play 'em up there a couple of years ago) and the facilities are laughable :rolleyes: .
Not even going to get into the whole "record" thing, cuz it's obvious you're one of the "clueless" ones. Stick with you're 2A ball skippy.
Yep....pretty bold statement; wrong thinking, but bold. But you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how clueless it is. After Sweetwater knocks off Snyder it's gonna be kinda hard for the Tiggers to make it though. OK, here's my "bold statement". It's gonna come down to that final week when Brownwood whips up on Snyder's hindparts leaving the playoff teams being Brownwood, Wylie, & Sweetwater. Down the road a ways, just a prediction ;) .
And thank you for the well wishes on the Basketball. What a kind gesture. Once we get all the fellas back from the Football "playoffs" we'll be all set there.

Ummmmm.......anything else?

garciap77
10-18-2008, 12:43 PM
HA HA! I could give a dump about who won this game.....was just a pick. My 2A team is the Dragons over at Bangs. Not a Cisco fan whatsoever. Didn't know a thing about Clyde except for the place is a dump (watched Bangs play 'em up there a couple of years ago) and the facilities are laughable :rolleyes: .
Not even going to get into the whole "record" thing, cuz it's obvious you're one of the "clueless" ones. Stick with you're 2A ball skippy.
Yep....pretty bold statement; wrong thinking, but bold. But you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how clueless it is. After Sweetwater knocks off Snyder it's gonna be kinda hard for the Tiggers to make it though. OK, here's my "bold statement". It's gonna come down to that final week when Brownwood whips up on Snyder's hindparts leaving the playoff teams being Brownwood, Wylie, & Sweetwater. Down the road a ways, just a prediction ;) .
And thank you for the well wishes on the Basketball. What a kind gesture. Once we get all the fellas back from the Football "playoffs" we'll be all set there.

Easy Big Boy! You been taking lessons from Rocket? J/K

;)

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Easy Big Boy! You been taking lessons from Rocket? J/K

;)

:D I'm just a grinnin from ear to ear. This is funny. I'm just waiting for RWB to show up. She's the mean one ;)

blowfish
10-18-2008, 12:56 PM
Everybody knows that Clyde should be 3a. You know the UIL cutoff is Clyde's total plus 0ne! (wink, wink, nod, nod)

:devil: :taunt: :evilgrin:

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2008, 12:56 PM
I got a big bag....we can share!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/popcorn42.gif
You need more than that!

http://www.familyrecroom.com/images/popcorn.JPG

Looking4number8
10-18-2008, 01:12 PM

Calm down there littlle man. Glad you won your game but grow up a little bit. Learning how to win is harder than learning how to loose.

As far as the get ready for basketball... "That's so yesterday"

Congrats on your victory!

Ranger Mom
10-18-2008, 01:12 PM
We may have to go with this one!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x2XUMl9-VGk/R64mqOvwgQI/AAAAAAAAAMY/5ZtU3Yo8gxk/s1600/IMGP4750-795776.JPG

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm just waiting for RWB to show up. She's the mean one ;)

When you and your husband are both 4'10" and 110 lbs, you
have no choice but to be mean. It's your only defense.:thinking: :evillol:

grahampaw
10-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Clyde may challange for a ring in 2a but if they were in district 2 in 3a they would be between forth to maybe sixth place.The way Graham is playing now it would be a good game, and they would beat Breck.

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 02:37 PM
When you and your husband are both 4'10" and 110 lbs, you
have no choice but to be mean. It's your only defense.:thinking: :evillol:

Looking forward to a M&G with the little firecracker next week. Gonna hide behind Looking4#8 though. The woman just scares me :twitch:

Ranger Mom
10-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Looking forward to a M&G with the little firecracker next week. Gonna hide behind Looking4#8 though. The woman just scares me :twitch:

You need to grow some!! You were hiding behind BEAST when you met me, P4S and LHPM.:taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 02:52 PM
You need to grow some!! You were hiding behind BEAST when you met me, P4S and LHPM.:taunt: :taunt:

:( Gawd.....you're so mean to me. I always speak so complimentary of you :p :evillol:
Yes, I am vertically challenged. My sperm donor couldn't even be man enuff to give me a little upwards momentum, but he was kind enuff to give me a big ole....... german shepherd when I wuz a young 'un. :D

wtxfootball08
10-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Calm down there littlle man. Glad you won your game but grow up a little bit. Learning how to win is harder than learning how to loose.

As far as the get ready for basketball... "That's so yesterday"

Congrats on your victory!

little man? haha alright.
"so yesterday"? haha well damn... atleast i'm only a day behind! : ) keep working on that record big boy, I must say bwood is learning how to lose very well.

Looking4number8
10-18-2008, 03:14 PM
little man? haha alright.
"so yesterday"? haha well damn... atleast i'm only a day behind! : ) keep working on that record big boy, I must say bwood is learning how to lose very well.

Did I hurt your feelings? I will be more careful next time. Did not realize you were so sensitive this week.

garciap77
10-18-2008, 03:33 PM
We may have to go with this one!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_x2XUMl9-VGk/R64mqOvwgQI/AAAAAAAAAMY/5ZtU3Yo8gxk/s1600/IMGP4750-795776.JPG

Where is the pic!

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Where is the pic!

Dang RM, you're even mean to the "g-man" :dispntd: . You know it's gonna drive him absolutely nutso by teasing him with the nuttin but a "red x" act. That's just plain cruel :p :D .
I feel your pain garcia :( .

DaHop72
10-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Looking forward to a M&G with the little firecracker next week. Gonna hide behind Looking4#8 though. The woman just scares me :twitch: I stopped for fuel in Sweetwater on the way home and saw the "little firecracker" at the gas station. I have to say Lion_Addict, be afraid, be very afraid. :D :D

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I stopped for fuel in Sweetwater on the way home and saw the "little firecracker" at the gas station. I have to say Lion_Addict, be afraid, be very afraid. :D :D

Dude, I'm nervous enough. Please sttoooooppp! :eek:

RMAC
10-18-2008, 07:59 PM

I love how he's uninformed since he made a prediction against Brownwood. What makes your opinion so much more accurate?

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I love how he's uninformed since he made a prediction against Brownwood. What makes your opinion so much more accurate?

Said he was entitled to his opinion......did I not? Believe I'm entitled to mine as well. Plus.......I'm right anyways :p

Ranger Mom
10-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Where is the pic!

I don't know?!?!?!

It was there for a couple of hours and it disappeared!!:confused:

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2008, 08:31 PM
I stopped for fuel in Sweetwater on the way home and saw the "little firecracker" at the gas station. I have to say Lion_Addict, be afraid, be very afraid. :D :D

I haven't had a chance to meet her. But I've heard she is 6'10"
and resembles Rosie O' Donnell.

Sorry RWB but I'm a little disappointed you and the your "pipsqueek" didn't show up at the scoreboard.
Ya'll weren't losing that bad.:taunt:

STANG RED
10-18-2008, 08:53 PM

Wow, she could almost play WR for Brownwood. Maybe she'll grow a couple more inches an try out.:devil:

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Maybe she'll grow a couple more inches an try out.:devil:

Doing my best "Beavis" laugh on that one :D

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 08:58 PM

Sorry RWB but I'm a little disappointed you and the your "pipsqueek" didn't show up at the scoreboard.

:eek: :eek: Dang dude......you is a brave man. May I admire you a sec while you are still around?

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2008, 09:34 PM
:eek: :eek: Dang dude......you is a brave man. May I admire you a sec while you are still around?

No nothing to worry about. She ordered thew bicycle seat scented
candle from nobogey for herself. What does that tell you.:thinking: :eek:

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 09:40 PM
No nothing to worry about. She ordered thew bicycle seat scented
candle from nobogey for herself. What does that tell you.:thinking: :eek:

HA HA!!! :clap: :clap:

popcorn screen
10-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

garciap77
10-19-2008, 02:19 PM

:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

8'

garciap77
10-19-2008, 02:28 PM

There will not be an M&G when Graham & Wylie play. Thanks to you posters above. Extra security will be added for that game and all visiting fan will not be allow to leave their seats. Drinks and food will be catered to your assigned seats at no charge, compliments of Nobogey72.
RWB is a very nice lady!

DaHop72
10-19-2008, 05:13 PM

Ya'll weren't losing that bad.:taunt: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: This is a very fishy story Sweetwater Red. RWB told me she went to the scoreboard at the half and waited and even ask some people standing around about you guys. And she was very specific as to where she went at the half. You guys are a bunch of sissies just like Lion_Addict better be, afraid, very afraid.:hand: :hand:

DaHop72
10-19-2008, 05:14 PM
And trust me and nobogey will confirm it, the bruises will go away eventually.:devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2008, 09:41 PM
There will not be an M&G when Graham & Wylie play. Thanks to you posters above. Extra security will be added for that game and all visiting fan will not be allow to leave their seats. Drinks and food will be catered to your assigned seats at no charge, compliments of Nobogey72.
RWB is a very nice lady!

:lies: :lies: :lies:

All I saw were a bunch of midgets huddled around the scoreboard.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 10:19 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
Just when I thought I had friends....... now I know what you guys say about me when I'm not around.
By the way- we were tied at the half and yes, I was at the scoreboard...

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 10:20 AM
And Clyde congrats on your win. I was just making a prediction. I thought Cisco would beat you guys, but you surprised us all.
Good Job!!!:clap:

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 10:47 AM
Just when I thought I had friends....... now I know what you guys say about me when I'm not around.

You never actually said "I WILL be there". I was at the opposite
end of the stadium. I had to make a choice. Go to the other end
and maybe have a two person M&G or walk out to my Jeep and
catch the AW/SNY and Clyde/Cisco score. Had I known for sure
that somebody would've been there, I would have went to the
scoreboard.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 11:23 AM
scoreboard.
I'm thinking you didn't show up because you had ran your head all week about how badly Sweetwater was going to stomp Graham and when the score was tied at the half you decided maybe you would hide out- hoping your horsies would make some big come back so you could save face.:rolleyes: :eek:

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm thinking you didn't show up because you had ran your head all week about how badly Sweetwater was going to stomp Graham and when the score was tied at the half you decided maybe you would hide out- hoping your horsies would make some big come back so you could save face.:rolleyes: :eek: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Lion_Addict
10-21-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm thinking you didn't show up because you had ran your head all week about how badly Sweetwater was going to stomp Graham and when the score was tied at the half you decided maybe you would hide out- hoping your horsies would make some big come back so you could save face.:rolleyes: :eek:

OUCHIE! Here comes that meanie-ness :twitch:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 11:42 AM
scoreboard.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/skeeredsticker.gif

;)

garciap77
10-21-2008, 11:43 AM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately, the 'big come-back' never happened did it?:(
By the way.... I have to agree with the poster that stated Sweetwater seems to have trouble with teams that are disciplined. I wonder why that is? Could it be because they aren't? I am so thankful when I watch young men who act like a few of yours do that our coach's demand the character and discipline from our players that they do. I will admit that we are not perfect, but our young men are also reprimanded for their actions. I watched 2 of your players in particular (I will not point them out individually)act horribly the entire night- cheap shotting, bumping chests after another player received person foul, etc. And then acting foolishly during the playing of our school song and one of your cheerleaders was covering his mouth with her hand, I suppose to keep it shut?!? This was the same kid that I found out later called my son a ni**** before the game (my son is a freshman and keeps stats for our varsity). I have to admit, I was very disappointed in the way Sweetwater's players acted. Is this normal behavior for them? Does Coach Jackson not enforce discipline?

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 12:07 PM

31-24. One point or thirty, the result is the same. If anything
ya'll should really be down on yourselves. We turned the ball
over 5 times and had 90 yards in penalties and STILL beat ya'll.:doh:

Okay truth be told. Me being an A-list poster, I don't usually
attend M&G's when I know only D-listers are going to be there.:thumbsup:

(Yes even I gagged when I reread the above sentence.:D )

Well there is always next year. Unless I skip the the Sw/Gr game
to go to Snyder and see a more competitive one.;)

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 12:11 PM
By the way.... I have to agree with the poster that stated Sweetwater seems to have trouble with teams that are disciplined. I wonder why that is? Could it be because they aren't? I am so thankful when I watch young men who act like a few of yours do that our coach's demand the character and discipline from our players that they do. I will admit that we are not perfect, but our young men are also reprimanded for their actions. I watched 2 of your players in particular (I will not point them out individually)act horribly the entire night- cheap shotting, bumping chests after another player received person foul, etc. And then acting foolishly during the playing of our school song and one of your cheerleaders was covering his mouth with her hand, I suppose to keep it shut?!? This was the same kid that I found out later called my son a ni**** before the game (my son is a freshman and keeps stats for our varsity). I have to admit, I was very disappointed in the way Sweetwater's players acted. Is this normal behavior for them? Does Coach Jackson not enforce discipline?

This is the real reason I didn't attend the M&G. :dispntd:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 12:28 PM
:confused:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 12:31 PM
31-24. One point or thirty, the result is the same. If anything
ya'll should really be down on yourselves. We turned the ball
over 5 times and had 90 yards in penalties and STILL beat ya'll.:doh:

Okay truth be told. Me being an A-list poster, I don't usually
attend M&G's when I know only D-listers are going to be there.:thumbsup:

(Yes even I gagged when I reread the above sentence.:D )

Well there is always next year. Unless I skip the the Sw/Gr game
to go to Snyder and see a more competitive one.;)
Your something extra special, Mr. A-list poster- what was I thinking? Your right- you belong in Snyder!:kiss:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 12:33 PM

:confused:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/77super_breakup.jpg

;)

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Your something extra special, Mr. A-list poster- what was I thinking? Your right- you belong in Snyder!:kiss: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: We don't want him.

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 12:43 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: We don't want him.

And we didn't want you. That's why you were exiled to the
armpit of West Texas.:tongue:

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 12:47 PM
And we didn't want you. That's why you were exiled to the
armpit of West Texas.:tongue: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Rocket
10-21-2008, 01:05 PM

RWB, I am looking forward to meeting you. You better be at the scoreboard at halftime! Us Brownwood fans will be there...:D

WE ain't no flakes like those Sweetwater guys...

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
RWB, I am looking forward to meeting you. You better be at the scoreboard at halftime! Us Brownwood fans will be there...:D

I don't know. I have had my feelings hurt. Apparently, I am some amazon woman:eek: who looks like Rosie O'Donnell (gag!!). I may never show my face again.:( :( :( Who said that anyway??
But you can see our pretty scoreboard!!

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 01:14 PM

Just for this I'm calling your boss and telling on you. Does
anyone know the number to the McDonald's in Brownwood?

Rocket
10-21-2008, 01:15 PM
I don't know. I have had my feelings hurt. Apparently, I am some amazon woman:eek: who looks like Rosie O'Donnell (gag!!). I may never show my face again.:( :( :( Who said that anyway??

Consider the source... most of the dudes on here look like yetti's (nobogey) and deranged lunatics. I wouldn't worry about them. I will be utterly pissed if you stand me up! :D

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM

Ya'll weren't losing that bad.:taunt: This post maybe. :devil: :devil:

Rocket
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM

Actually it is the McDonald's in Wylie, Texas. Not Abilene Wylie, but Wylie.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 01:19 PM
This post maybe. :devil: :devil:
Wow.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Consider the source... most of the dudes on here look like yetti's (nobogey) and deranged lunatics. I wouldn't worry about them. I will be utterly pissed if you stand me up! :D
I guess I will be the only Graham person there? You guys try to go easy on me. And if the score is tied or if Graham is winning- you still have to show up!!!:D

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 01:24 PM
This post maybe. :devil: :devil:

You're the one that described her to me after ya'lls private M&G
last week. I've really got to quit going on other people's information.:doh:

Bullaholic
10-21-2008, 01:30 PM
last week. I've reall got to quit going on other people's information.:doh:

It's very easy---she'll be the one holding the "Sweetwater Red?????" sign in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. :D

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 01:31 PM
last week. I've reall got to quit going on other people's information.:doh: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It's very easy---she'll be the one holding the "Sweetwater Red?????" sign in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. :D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It's very easy---she'll be the one holding the "Sweetwater Red?????" sign in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. :D
Actually, I prefer a 9 iron to a baseball bat. Just kidding.:D
I don't have anything against Red. Apparently, he has something against me.:confused:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 01:40 PM

You better bring the "Beast" with you Big Boy!

:p

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 01:41 PM
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Well, how was I supposed to know? You didn't say to keep it
a secret.:doh:

garciap77
10-21-2008, 01:42 PM

1-800-Rocket!

;)

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Well, how was I supposed to know? You didn't say to keep it
a secret.:doh: She's met me and knows better. You are a totally different story, you are on you own in this one.:hand: :hand:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 01:51 PM
She's met me and knows better. You are a totally different story, you are on you own in this one.:hand: :hand:

I'm confused...you had nothing by flattering things to say about her to me!:)

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm confused...you had nothing by flattering things to say about her to me!:) :kiss: :kiss: Thank you, a reliable source.

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 01:57 PM
She's met me and knows better. You are a totally different story, you are on you own in this one.:hand: :hand:

I've seen ya'll rip posters apart when they put trash like this on
here. Yet a few of you are blowing kisses at her.:hand:

What makes it even worse is Sweetwater is one of the more racially
diverse teams in all of 3A. Graham is the all white team.:confused:

Texasfootball2
10-21-2008, 02:10 PM

I've known Coach Jackson for almost 20 years, and over the years I have seen him take stern disciplinary actions on his players. I doubt that he has any idea that a SW player called your son a name nor is he aware of the trash talking that is going out on the field. You mentioned that you watch only a "couple" of players, so I guess the majority of the team was not involved. I can assure you that Coach Jackson does not condone this behavior, and if he were made aware of it he would definitley look into it. Coach Jackson has always been a class act.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2008, 02:17 PM

I only step in when a player is named by name!!

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I've known Coach Jackson for almost 20 years, and over the years I have seen him take stern disciplinary actions on his players. I doubt that he has any idea that a SW player called your son a name nor is he aware of the trash talking that is going out on the field. You mentioned that you watch only a "couple" of players, so I guess the majority of the team was not involved. I can assure you that Coach Jackson does not condone this behavior, and if he were made aware of it he would definitley look into it. Coach Jackson has always been a class act.

A few years ago he benched a Jr. RB and the starting Sr. FS for
oversleeping for a team meeting. That was in a second round
playoff loss to Vernon. If I'm not mistaken, they weren't even
allowed to make the trip to Lubbock.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 02:22 PM

Wait just a minute Red- this was never intended to be racial at all. If you got that idea, I am truly sorry. I was questioning the discipline and control the coach's had over the players and that was all. I witnessed some questionable actions by some of your teams players at the game on Friday and I asked for your input and that was all. You already made it clear that I made you angry so I dropped it and moved on.