PDA

View Full Version : what really went on after the ennis vs marlin game last night

marlinbulldog
10-05-2002, 03:14 PM
well i know everone has heard the score but do u know what went on after the game. action(1)while marlin players are loading the bus ennis fans pass by pointing signs (you know what im talking about),cursing and chanting. Then we look to the other side of the bus and we see ennis players trying to load on to the marlin bus to fight,and 1 more thing u know the qb they have ist he the coaches son?first one to fight say what. no sportsman ship.ok i hope u understood what i was saying ,ohh question to anybody from ennis why when we got their the score board still read the score of last weeks game if u only knew that just pumped us up even more and why didt the scoreboard stay on after the game was over

Chris Hart
10-05-2002, 03:30 PM
Marlin Bulldog, I really don't know what went on after the game, I wasn't there. But it sounds like there was some frustrated Ennistonians over losing to a 3A team after winning the last 2 4A state championships and being ranked #18 in the nation. I am from Burnet and all I have to say is, I am very proud of you guys. I am glad the streak came to an end to a 3A school. Ya'll made all of 3A proud last night, and let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Could you give us a little recap of how the game went and so on. Way to take it to em.

Old Green
10-05-2002, 03:44 PM
Congratulations marlinbulldog on your big win over 2 time 4a champion Ennis. You made everyone in 3A proud. I read on another board what happened after the game. Now maybe the Division 1 recruiters will look a little more strongly at players on the 3A level come recruiting time. Best luck!

marlinbulldog
10-05-2002, 04:20 PM
old green what board

<small>[ October 05, 2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: marlinbulldog ]</small>

Old Green
10-05-2002, 04:25 PM
It is on texas preps.

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/forum.asp

Swarm 51
10-05-2002, 11:11 PM
Marlin Bulldog, I watched your team when you were in Gatesville to scrimmage the Hornets before the season started. After seeing the scrimmage there was no doubt in my mind that the Bulldogs had what what it would take to go far this season. Congratulations on your win over Ennis. I think all of the football fans in Texas are still in awe over the upset.

tog
10-06-2002, 10:00 AM
so was there a knock down drag out? was there anyone arrested? or was it just a bunch of trash talking chest thumpin mama jokes?
is anyone getting sent to alternative school? man,i hear that going there stinks,,

<small>[ October 06, 2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: tog ]</small>