PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood vs. Graham

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Gonna go ahead and get this one going. Haven't seen much of Graham....just a little on the Abilene highlights. Brownwood will be the best offense they've seen and they won't be able to stop 'em ;) .

Brownwood 49
Graham 21

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Gonna go ahead and get this one going. Haven't seen much of Graham....just a little on the Abilene highlights. Brownwood will be the best offense they've seen and they won't be able to stop 'em ;) .

Brownwood 49
Graham 21

Don't sleep on Graham. A guy from KTXS interviewed Sandifer after their
game . He told Sandifer the final score of the
Sweetwater/Graham game. He then asked him what he thought about
(1-6) Graham. Sandifer said "They are by far the best 1-6 team
in the state."

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 11:34 AM
They'll definately have the respect, especially after keeping it as close as they have against Snyder & Sweetwater. Just got a feeling we're fixing to be hitting that next level of play that's coming ;)

Looking4number8
10-18-2008, 01:30 PM
My prediction is Brownwoods offense continues to roll and cover the defensive problems

Brownwood 55
Graham 38

grahampaw
10-18-2008, 02:00 PM
I do think Brownwood will win more because of Grahams poor D then Brownwoods O.Although I will say if Graham can make a few stands during the game it could get scary for B-wood.McCoy will have them ready on offense for an upset.We have played a offense better than B-woods in Bridgeport and we couldnt stop them.B-wood42 Graham34.

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by grahampaw
We have played a offense better than B-woods in Bridgeport and we couldnt stop them.

No disrespect meant at all, just honest curiosity, but did Bridgeport have any kinda passing game? Know how many yards they got in the air?

grahampaw
10-18-2008, 03:07 PM
against Graham 189 0n the ground,213 in the air.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
My prediction is Brownwoods offense continues to roll and cover the defensive problems

Brownwood 55
Graham 38

I agree with this, Bwoods D seems to not be very strong but their O saves them by running up the score...Graham won't have much of a chance in this but will deff. fight for it.

Tiger Baseball
10-18-2008, 04:48 PM
I do think Brownwood will win more because of Grahams poor D then Brownwoods O.Although I will say if Graham can make a few stands during the game it could get scary for B-wood.McCoy will have them ready on offense for an upset.We have played a offense better than B-woods in Bridgeport and we couldnt stop them.B-wood42 Graham34.

Bridgeport has a "D"

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Bridgeport has a "D"

For Bwood to put 56 points on em' they couln't of had much of one but I realize that their pass is really strong.

I've been wondering why Dirtywater only put 20 on em'?

Tiger Baseball
10-18-2008, 05:02 PM
My statement was bridgeport has a "D" and shutdown graham. Does bwood have a "D" to stop graham, they sure have allowed alot of points ;)

Budman007
10-18-2008, 05:13 PM

Brownwood 49
Graham 21

If Brownwood has a better offense than Bridgeport I certainly would like to see it. I believe our Bulls hung 59 pts on Graham with subs playing pretty much the entire 4th quarter. But, I know Graham has an excellent coach and a team that's getting better every week. I would'nt be surprised at all if the Steers upset the Lions this week.

Trashman
10-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Brownwood by 14:D

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
For Bwood to put 56 points on em' they couln't of had much of one but I realize that their pass is really strong.
When did Bridgeport & Brownwood play? :confused: :confused:

Lion_Addict
10-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
When did Bridgeport & Brownwood play? :confused: :confused:

OK, now I'm so lost :doh:

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2008, 08:54 PM
OK, now I'm so lost :doh:
Well, that makes 3 of us but 325 started it. :D

DaHop72
10-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
When did Bridgeport & Brownwood play? :confused: :confused: My thought as well until I saw who posted it. :devil: :devil:

BEAST
10-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Browenwoods defense is young and a work in progress. However, the rate of scoring our offense has done keeps putting the defense out there over and over again, with very little break in between. Against Wylie, our defense out performed theirs. Gave up less yards and so on. The offense turned the ball over in our own end of the field and put the defense in a heck of a bind twice in the fourth quarter. We will be just fine against Graham.

BEAST

pirate4state
10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I think Brownwood gets on track and makes their playoff push starting FRIDAY! :eek: :eek: Scary times indeed. :)

WylieBulldog92
10-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Browenwoods defense is young and a work in progress. However, the rate of scoring our offense has done keeps putting the defense out there over and over again, with very little break in between. Against Wylie, our defense out performed theirs. Gave up less yards and so on. The offense turned the ball over in our own end of the field and put the defense in a heck of a bind twice in the fourth quarter. We will be just fine against Graham.

BEAST
That post kinda contradicts itself don't you think?

Lion_Addict
10-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think Brownwood gets on track and makes their playoff push starting FRIDAY! :eek: :eek: Scary times indeed. :)

Somebody knows.........heh heh. Smart woman ;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't know where all the talk about Bridgeport came in or what all that was about, but the Graham team the will be playing Brownwood is nothing like the Graham team that played Bridgeport.

popcorn screen
10-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Did you get different players? Every team is different during the middle of the season, even Brownwood. On paper, Brownwood should handle Graham, but that is why they play of Friday. This game could be closer than people think, or a blow out. How is that for hanging on the fence.

bwdlionfan
10-21-2008, 10:50 PM
I know nothing about Graham, what type of O do they run?

DaHop72
10-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
I know nothing about Graham, what type of O do they run? Spread

VWG
10-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

Man, you haven't seen a young team until you see what Graham puts on the field.
They now have a freshman starting on defense.... and another defensive player that was on JV for the first 4 games of the season. Looking at the scores against Snyder and Sweetwater is a testament to the staff and the kids on the field for Graham.
Graham's team is so young the training staff doesn't give the team water and gatorade during the game, they give them Similac!!

Rocket
10-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Man, you haven't seen a young team until you see what Graham puts on the field.
They now have a freshman starting on defense.... and another defensive player that was on JV for the first 4 games of the season. Looking at the scores against Snyder and Sweetwater is a testament to the staff and the kids on the field for Graham.
Graham's team is so young the training staff doesn't give the team water and gatorade during the game, they give them Similac!!

Brownwood has 8-10 Sophomores starting and in regular rotation. That is almost half of the starters, and this goes on both sides of the ball. Mostly on defense. Moving up from JV, weekly deal with us.

VWG
10-22-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Brownwood has 8-10 Sophomores starting and in regular rotation. That is almost half of the starters, and this goes on both sides of the ball. Mostly on defense. Moving up from JV, weekly deal with us.

Graham and Iowa Park started the season with 4-6 soph's starting... don't know exactly how many are going now due to injuries, etc..... I am sure Brownwood doesn't have a freshman starting.
By the way, anybody seen what that Gray kid at Aledo is doing? Remarkable that a freshman is starting at RB for Aledo this year, and putting up good numbers.

Rocket
10-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Graham and Iowa Park started the season with 4-6 soph's starting... don't know exactly how many are going now due to injuries, etc..... I am sure Brownwood doesn't have a freshman starting.
By the way, anybody seen what that Gray kid at Aledo is doing? Remarkable that a freshman is starting at RB for Aledo this year, and putting up good numbers.

I am not going to argue with you about who has a younger team. It really doesn't matter in the scheme of things. This time of year they should have plenty of experience to hold their own, or getting close to it, that is, if they have any talent. I know Graham played back to back great games against Sweetwater and Snyder, but to me, that really doesn't say much as far as comparing to Brownwood. Yeah Sweetwater and Snyder have good records, but records can be very deceiving.

grahampaw
10-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Looking at Brownwoods roster on your website it looks like theres only five juniors,looks alot like what Graham is going through this year you will go through next year.Where are all the juniors that seems like a small amount of kids for a school that size?

Daddy D 11
10-22-2008, 10:05 AM
They'll definately have the respect, especially after keeping it as close as they have against Snyder & Sweetwater. Just got a feeling we're fixing to be hitting that next level of play that's coming ;)

This feeling, has been fixing to happen for about a month now:doh: :p :D

BwdLion_80
10-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Looking at Brownwoods roster on your website it looks like theres only five juniors,looks alot like what Graham is going through this year you will go through next year.Where are all the juniors that seems like a small amount of kids for a school that size?

We only have about 10 juniors playing football total right now. Why so few, I don't know the answer.

Looking4number8
10-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
We only have about 10 juniors playing football total right now. Why so few, I don't know the answer.

And only about half of them are on varsity. 5 juniors on the roster this year.

Hear is a link to our roster. 2 or 3 more sophmores have moved up since this was posted.

http://www.brownwoodlions.com/roster/

Rocket
10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

What up Daddy D...
You are right. We keep saying that because the talent is there, just have to put it all together.

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 11:33 AM

Oh no you didn't :foul: :foul: :tongue: :tongue:

Daddy D 11
10-22-2008, 11:33 AM
What up Daddy D...
You are right. We keep saying that because the talent is there, just have to put it all together.

I'm so excited that you are back:D I just broke into a huge grin in the middle of class!

And you know I am completely messing with you guys, Ya'll have a plethora of talent.

Daddy D 11
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Oh no you didn't :foul: :foul: :tongue: :tongue:
:taunt:
I'm driving through Brownwood today.

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 11:38 AM
:taunt:
I'm driving through Brownwood today.

Whatcha drive & the plate #, and I will make sure you are welcomed properly :evillol: :p

Daddy D 11
10-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Whatcha drive & the plate #, and I will make sure you are welcomed properly :evillol: :p

How nice of you:tongue:

I'll be coming through around 2:30, so tell the cops to turn their radars off:thumbsup:

nobogey72
10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80

They all transferred to Early.:D I heard this at the Whataburger.

BwdLions
10-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

I think they're moving the Whataburger to Early too.

Rocket
10-22-2008, 01:02 PM

They moved to Wylie, where they don't count move ins.

daug
10-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Rocket, my hats off to you sir, that was a great post.

Mr Beefy
10-22-2008, 01:04 PM
I would probably shoot myself if I went to this game. 2 spread offenses; the game will last till midnight. :ack!:

Looking4number8
10-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Mr Beefy
I would probably shoot myself if I went to this game. 2 spread offenses; the game will last till midnight. :ack!:

Good point, I better take a long nap Friday afternoon so I can survive the drive home friday night.

nobogey72
10-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by daug
Rocket, my hats off to you sir, that was a great post.

Yeah, but who put the bait on the hook???

Rocket
10-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, but who put the bait on the hook???

You are too easy of a target, nobogey, you moron.

nobogey72
10-22-2008, 05:35 PM
You are too easy of a target, nobogey, you moron.

UUUUHHHMMM!!!! you called me a name. P4S, Rocket called me a name. Even though I have a distinct propensity to display characteristics of one who possible could have moronic tendencies, he's not sposed to call me names.

garciap77
10-22-2008, 05:46 PM

;)

nobogey72
10-22-2008, 05:53 PM

I think Brownwood needs to worry more about their own "move-outs" than Wylie's "move-ins". :taunt: :taunt:

Looking4number8
10-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I think Brownwood needs to worry more about their own "move-outs" than Wylie's "move-ins". :taunt: :taunt:

Naa.. We go threw players like I go threw wifes...

There wear out there welcome and we boot them to Abilene or Early (actually my wife usualy move out of state...not sure what that is about)

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Naa.. We go threw players like I go threw wifes...

There wear out there welcome and we boot them to Abilene or Early (actually my wife usualy move out of state...not sure what that is about)

:spitlol: LMAO!! Knowing ya makes this so damn funny!!!

Looking4number8
10-22-2008, 06:34 PM
:spitlol: LMAO!! Knowing ya makes this so damn funny!!!

cause its true!!

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 06:39 PM

Hmmmmmm :thinking: (DEAD HORSE ALERT) ..........Move Outs=We remain 3A and possibly dominate for years at some point ;) ; Move In's=Yawl finally move to 4A where you've escaped for years and everyone forgets your name :p .
"WORRY"=Advantage Wylie :taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
10-22-2008, 06:46 PM
cause its true!!

I know.... ;) . Any luck finding the "next wife" on here? RWB.... :thinking:, or is she taken? You like Arby's don't ya? Be a lucky dude getting to eat that every night......referring to "Arby's" (know where bogey's mind will go). :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

popcorn screen
10-22-2008, 08:58 PM
I know.... ;) . Any luck finding the "next wife" on here? RWB.... :thinking:, or is she taken? You like Arby's don't ya? Be a lucky dude getting to eat that every night......referring to "Arby's" (know where bogey's mind will go). :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

wow. Cartman is that you?:eek:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
wow. Cartman is that you?:eek:

Nope, this would be my other personality......Lion_A_Dick('t). He's a pretty brash, blunt, ugly individual :evillol: :twitch: :evilgrin:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Nope, this would be my other personality......Lion_A_Dick('t). He's a pretty brash, blunt, ugly individual :evillol: :twitch: :evilgrin:
Is there a difference? :rolleyes: :D

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Is there a difference? :rolleyes: :D

Heh heh :clap: ......good for you woman. Now, don't stop there :p . No, honestly....not much of a difference at all. Both of 'em know Graham has no chance in hell Friday night :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Heh heh :clap: ......good for you woman. Now, don't stop there :p . No, honestly....not much of a difference at all. Both of 'em know Graham has no chance in hell Friday night :D
Hey, that is what both Snyder and Sweetwater thought too and it almost bit them in the hind parts. It's okay- I have said all along.... we love being overlooked.:D
By the way, we love playing at home and we are much healthier this week than when we played the Tigers and the 'Stangs. ;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 10:26 AM
And you know what- come to think of it. Brownwood spouting off that they are going to beat us really doesn't amount to a pile of crap. You guys have been spouting off since realignment that you were going to beat Jehovah and his team of Witnesses and who have you beat? Yeah, the Steers are truly scared- let me tell you......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You load your pretty little arses on your pretty big bus and bring them north tomorrow to our little house. You guys haven't had to come this far north this year yet- have you?
Oh, don't worry about jackets or blankets- because we will have it warmed up for you and if it isn't by the time you get here? You will be sweating soon enough.............:flaming:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 11:38 AM
And you know what- come to think of it. Brownwood spouting off that they are going to beat us really doesn't amount to a pile of crap. You guys have been spouting off since realignment that you were going to beat Jehovah and his team of Witnesses and who have you beat? Yeah, the Steers are truly scared- let me tell you......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You load your pretty little arses on your pretty big bus and bring them north tomorrow to our little house. You guys haven't had to come this far north this year yet- have you?
Oh, don't worry about jackets or blankets- because we will have it warmed up for you and if it isn't by the time you get here? You will be sweating soon enough.............:flaming:

WOOHOO.....you go girl! Get your little ole self fired up, heh heh!
Now, how did you know about our pretty little arses? :blush:
Was there Tuesday night as a matter of fact. Kinda has that stench like Wylie......weird :ack!: :taunt: . Wasn't too impressed. Parking sucks. And at least put an outline around that cow on the field :rolleyes: .
Hopefully yawl will be able to make a game of it......the 1st half. But yawl won't be able to hang. Not gonna be as close as the last 2 games against those weaker teams :devil: . Poor little cows leave the place dejected another week. But hey....there's always next year! ;) :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Was there Tuesday night as a matter of fact. Kinda has that stench like Wylie......weird :ack!: :taunt: . Wasn't too impressed. Parking sucks. And at least put an outline around that cow on the field :rolleyes: .
Hopefully yawl will be able to make a game of it......the 1st half. But yawl won't be able to hang. Not gonna be as close as the last 2 games against those weaker teams :devil: . Poor little cows leave the place dejected another week. But hey....there's always next year! ;) :D
Parking sucks, because we happen to be renovating- something Brownwood should look in to doing. Not impressed? Yeah right.:rolleyes: And as far as hanging in there? Having watched much of our latest game films have you, sweetie?? We can hang in and if I remember correctly I read a couple threads where that was where your boys have a hard time. That the lions tend to run out of gas- that they may not be as in shape as they should be??
And your right there is next year- we have a great year to look forward to. What will you have? :thinking:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Parking sucks, because we happen to be renovating- something Brownwood should look in to doing. Not impressed? Yeah right.:rolleyes: And as far as hanging in there? Having watched much of our latest game films have you, sweetie?? We can hang in and if I remember correctly I read a couple threads where that was where your boys have a hard time. That the lions tend to run out of gas- that they may not be as in shape as they should be??
And your right there is next year- we have a great year to look forward to. What will you have? :thinking:

Yep, noticed all the renovating......as we have been doing over here ourselves "sweetie" :inlove: . But that stench??? :D
Nothing at all wrong with what type of shape the kids are in. They work their tails off trust me. Just several young 'uns working their way into the system and it's about to all come together.....just happens that it'll be bad timing for yawl ;) . This is the absolute worst time for anyone to have to face Brownwood. Close to playoff time......the time when the hurt gets put on the rest of ya out there. See, we're getting ready for a title run. Ummmm.....yawl are getting ready for next year right :evilgrin: .
Next year? Same thing......State Championship contender. It's a Brownwood Lion thing sugar :D :kiss:

garciap77
10-23-2008, 12:49 PM

I'm :thinking: upset on this one. Well, not really an upset considering the record, but just another loss. Not to worry though since Brownwood does not start really playing into late in the season.

:)

:1popcorn:

;)

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 01:09 PM

Hey Lion A DICK, or whatever they call you, you got a lot of room to talk don't ya, with all those games your coagulated blood colored team have been winning, huh.

Can't wait for 11/07 to send the "wood" on to the hardwood, heh-heh.

Judgement Day is nearing for the lion.;)

Cause in this 2-3A jungle, TIGERS eat first:kiss:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Dang Lion_Addict, you really seem to have a way witih the ladies today. Both RWB and tiger chick are out to get you today. Dont worry thought,(lets see, how do they say it).. I got your back........................... way back!!!

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
Hey Lion A DICK,

Dang tigerchick2013, please dont tell me you will graduate in 2013.. Dem dare are some mighty hard words for a 7th grader.

garciap77
10-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Hey Lion A DICK, or whatever they call you, you got a lot of room to talk don't ya, with all those games your coagulated blood colored team have been winning, huh.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ouch!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/AL0G9TACATFGC5NCAWSMT6MCAIDNZGMCAVF.jpg

garciap77
10-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Dang tigerchick2013, please dont tell me you will graduate in 2013.. Dem dare are some mighty hard words for a 7th grader.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ipod-touch-large-1-1.jpg

:D

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 01:18 PM
Dang Lion_Addict, you really seem to have a way witih the ladies today. Both RWB and tiger chick are out to get you today. Dont worry thought,(lets see, how do they say it).. I got your back........................... way back!!!

Man I'm telling you! I almost want to defend him but I've
already made nice with one of them after seeing her breas...uh..
I mean pics.:D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't think you know what nice is, but I know what "ignore" means.....

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 01:32 PM
I don't think you know what nice is, but I know what "ignore" means.....

Buh-bye...:D :2thumbsup :D

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 02:11 PM

Just call me "yo daddy" little girl :kiss: .
Hey Looking4number8.....this prissy thing remind ya of anyone? You know.....the flapping of the gums :blahblah: , Heh Heh!
You're wanting to compare records? Sweetheart, it's already been discussed....keep up. C_L_U_E_L_E_S_S :rolleyes: .
Your glorious Tiggers will be eating our sh......ahhhhh, nevermind. I'm arguing with my daughter here.
Can't wait till "Judgement Day" my dear.....remember, there's always Baseball :D

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 02:15 PM

Yeah......ain't it great?!?!?! HA HA!! Had to get sumthin fun started. Trying to draw 'em out so we can find you another wife :2thumbsup .

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey Looking4number8.....this prissy thing remind ya of anyone? You know.....the flapping of the gums :blahblah: , Heh Heh!
You're wanting to compare records? Sweetheart, it's already been discussed....keep up. C_L_U_E_L_E_S_S :rolleyes: .
Your glorious Tiggers will be eating our sh......ahhhhh, nevermind. I'm arguing with my daughter here.
Can't wait till "Judgement Day" my dear.....remember, there's always Baseball :D
Aren't you involved with law enforcement or something? With all that 'yo daddy', sweetheart and stuff coming out of your mouth- your beginning to sound like someone you just took in to custody.:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah......ain't it great?!?!?! HA HA!! Had to get sumthin fun started. Trying to draw 'em out so we can find you another wife :2thumbsup .
Taken!!:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Aren't you involved with law enforcement or something? With all that 'yo daddy', sweetheart and stuff coming out of your mouth- your beginning to sound like someone you just took in to custody.:eek:

Dang woman.....you off your Hormone pills again or what? Simma down now. You're beginning to sound like a "wife" :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Dang woman.....you off your Hormone pills again or what? Simma down now. You're beginning to sound like a "wife" :rolleyes:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 02:54 PM
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Now....back to FOOTBALL. Gimme a score WOMAN! Call it... I'm assuming you do have a score prediction right? You know, which team beats the other and by how much..... :p

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Now....back to FOOTBALL. Gimme a score WOMAN! Call it... I'm assuming you do have a score prediction right? You know, which team beats the other and by how much..... :p
C'mon now, Kitty_Litter you know I don't make predictions....:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:05 PM
C'mon now, Kitty_Litter you know I don't make predictions....:rolleyes:

Well ok RedWhite&Uptight.....I'll just take that as a you know how it's gonna go kinda thing :D

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Well ok RedWhite&Uptight.....

:clap: :D :iagree: :D :clap:

Hallelujah! I swear I was thinking I was the only one that felt
that way. I started thinking maybe I was in the wrong.:rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Well ok RedWhite&Uptight.....I'll just take that as a you know how it's gonna go kinda thing :D
Just make sure you have new batteries for your radio since I know you won't make it to the game here- Scaredy_Cat......:kiss:

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Just make sure you have new batteries for your radio since I know you won't make it to the game here- Scaredy_Cat......:kiss:

You ain't one of them there psychic card thingy readers are ya?? Or are you one of them voodoo women and you done went and hexed my ass :eek: :eek:!!! Cuz if I ain't dying between now & 7:00 tomorrow night, my "pretty little arse" will be at Cow Stadium :cheerl: .

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Sorry but if I was in the 7th grade I sure wouldn't be wasting my time posting with a bunch of old people, lol. As for "yo daddy" I've already got one.

You want a prediction, here goes your game will be closer than any b'wood player, coach or fan would ever expect.

Oh by the way, we will OWN the wood in baseball too, KAIJ baby!!!:kiss:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Taken!!:rolleyes:

See, you misunderstood the whole thing. I have already had a couple of my own wifes and that did not work... Now I am just looking for somebody elses wife.... Seems like we might get along better if I never have to talk to them...

You might just work out after all....

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:34 PM
See, you misunderstood the whole thing. I have already had a couple of my own wifes and that did not work... Now I am just looking for somebody elses wife.... Seems like we might get along better if I never have to talk to them...

You might just work out after all.... :fnypost: :spitlol: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey Lion_Addict.. got a little story for you....

A guy comes home from work one day and his wife (tigerchick_2013) is packing everything she owns.

He says "honey, why are you leaving me". She (tigerchick_2013) reply's , " I saw on the news today that you are a pedohpile"

To that, the husband responds "Now, Honey, thats a mighty big word for a 12 year old"

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:39 PM
Sorry but if I was in the 7th grade I sure wouldn't be wasting my time posting with a bunch of old people, lol. As for "yo daddy" I've already got one.

You want a prediction, here goes your game will be closer than any b'wood player, coach or fan would ever expect.

:rolleyes: Have you heard about the new Barbie Doll they came out with? Chic has to be related to STR in some sorta way. Gawd, you Snyder folk are just annoying as hell.....Sorry DaHop, meant most. :D

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 03:40 PM

A guy comes home from work one day and his wife (tigerchick_2013) is packing everything she owns.

He says "honey, why are you leaving me". She (tigerchick_2013) reply's , " I saw on the news today that you are a pedohpile"

To that, the husband responds "Now, Honey, thats a mighty big word for a 12 year old"

:clap: :clap: :2thumbsup

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2008, 04:04 PM
What is a 'pedohpile'? Is that anything like, 'playdoh':confused: ?

RMAC
10-23-2008, 04:34 PM
:rolleyes: Have you heard about the new Barbie Doll they came out with? Chic has to be related to STR in some sorta way. Gawd, you Snyder folk are just annoying as hell.....Sorry DaHop, meant most. :D

:rolleyes: Nice post DA:clap: You're still talking to a lady. Learn some manners for the love of God. I don't care how old you are you're acting like a 5 year old.

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 04:35 PM

L4N8, you crack me up, ha-ha

If your're going to use such big words, you can at least get the spelling correct. And by the way, my calculations show if I'm a 7th grader then I would be graduating in 2014. So Mr. Investigator why don't you figure it out, 2013 doesn't mean graduation year but I like playing along with you guys, it's just amazing what someone can be on the web (age, race, sex, religion, you name it). Ever wonder how many people on here are being someone they really aren't??????

Have a great day and if B'wood happens to win Friday night, hope you enjoy your last victory for the year, lol:devil

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 04:39 PM

And you think your stuff doesn't stink either huh, give me a break.
Wouldn't be caught dead being related to STR, he's from Arkansas country. :devil:

Oh by the way if you are in law enforcement like RWB suggests, I feel for the department.:(

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey, Lion_Addict ... having fun today?

DaHop72
10-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Well, the best I've got it figured I believe tigerchick and RWB can probably take out Rocket and Lion_Addict with no problem. BEAST might have to be a tag team and lookingfor4number8 I think is smart enough to run like heck.:devil: :devil:

Rocket
10-23-2008, 04:53 PM
L4N8, you crack me up, ha-ha

If your're going to use such big words, you can at least get the spelling correct. And by the way, my calculations show if I'm a 7th grader then I would be graduating in 2014. So Mr. Investigator why don't you figure it out, 2013 doesn't mean graduation year but I like playing along with you guys, it's just amazing what someone can be on the web (age, race, sex, religion, you name it). Ever wonder how many people on here are being someone they really aren't??????

Have a great day and if B'wood happens to win Friday night, hope you enjoy your last victory for the year, lol:devil

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: DaHop is not included in any derogatory statements toward Snyder in general.

Good luck to Snyder and Sweetwater as they play for 3rd Place tomorrow night. I am excited to see who the King of the Cupcakes will be. I am going to have to pick Sweetwater. They did beat Big Spring. :rolleyes:

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 04:56 PM
FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: DaHop is not included in any derogatory statements toward Snyder in general.

Good luck to Snyder and Sweetwater as they play for 3rd Place tomorrow night. I am excited to see who the King of the Cupcakes will be. I am going to have to pick Sweetwater. They did beat Big Spring. :rolleyes:

And you beat who??????

GO TIGERS!!!! :D

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well, the best I've got it figured I believe tigerchick and RWB can probably take out Rocket and Lion_Addict with no problem. BEAST might have to be a tag team and lookingfor4number8 I think is smart enough to run like heck.:devil: :devil:

I am smarter than that.. I know I can only run about 10 feet before I am grasping for air... I am hiding under the house somewhere, that way I can nap while they fight it out!

tigerchick_2013
10-23-2008, 05:02 PM
I am smarter than that.. I know I can only run about 10 feet before I am grasping for air... I am hiding under the house somewhere, that way I can nap while they fight it out!

Your funny L4N8, are you grasping for air? Or "gasping" for air?? Bet you could be found underneath that house specially if you got your good old buddy "Barney Fife" aka: Lion_Addict with ya.:p

GO TIGERS!!!!

nobogey72
10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
And you beat who??????

:clap: :clap:

ATTABABY!!!!! Hang in there tigerchick, I think you've got them out-IQ'd. I know that's not saying much, but you know what I mean. Having a higher IQ than the posters from Brownwood is kindof the same as being the best surfer in Muleshoe.:D :inlove: :kiss: :kiss:

Looking4number8
10-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Your funny L4N8, are you grasping for air? Or "gasping" for air?? Bet you could be found underneath that house specially if you got your good old buddy "Barney Fife" aka: Lion_Addict with ya.:p

GO TIGERS!!!!

Man, they sure teach you guys a lot in 7th grade now days!!!

Lion_Addict
10-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Hey, Lion_Addict ... having fun today?

I have had one hell of a fantastic day man!!!! ;) :D Hope you had a good 'un yourself, Woohoo!!! :smoker:

Rocket
10-23-2008, 06:08 PM
And you beat who??????

AND YOU GOT BEAT BY WHO?

DaHop72
10-23-2008, 06:40 PM
I am smarter than that.. I know I can only run about 10 feet before I am grasping for air... I am hiding under the house somewhere, that way I can nap while they fight it out! See, every now and then I can be a good judge of a person.:D

garciap77
10-23-2008, 08:20 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/77super_breakup.jpg

garciap77
10-23-2008, 08:22 PM

You might just work out after all....

Where are the mods?

garciap77
10-23-2008, 08:24 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

:1popcorn:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 06:53 AM
This morning I'm gonna play nice....ain't promising nuttin for this afternoon ;)
Gotta question RedWhiteBlue......do you know anything about yawl's 8th grade "A" team? Who is that #10 kid...Wide Receiver? That kid is a heck of an athlete....gonna be a great one for yawl. The QB was very impressive for a young 'un too. Also, great coaching. Yawl's future should look pretty bright :)

nobogey72
10-24-2008, 07:30 AM
This morning I'm gonna play nice....ain't promising nuttin for this afternoon ;)
Gotta question RedWhiteBlue......do you know anything about yawl's 8th grade "A" team? Who is that #10 kid...Wide Receiver? That kid is a heck of an athlete....gonna be a great one for yawl. The QB was very impressive for a young 'un too. Also, great coaching. Yawl's future should look pretty bright :)

She doesn't get up this early.:rolleyes: Even after she gets up it takes her a while to decide which broom she is going to ride today.:D :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: She puts her game-face on (eye-black included), on Friday mornings. Better be careful today.:eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 07:40 AM
She doesn't get up this early.:rolleyes: Even after she gets up it takes her a while to decide which broom she is going to ride today.:D :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: She puts her game-face on (eye-black included), on Friday mornings. Better be careful today.:eek: :eek:

Well, I would've asked a Graham poster that I really felt deserved my attention....but unfortunately she seems to be all they have (broom & all). She puts her eye-black on? I thought all that stuff was always on there for those type of women :devil: .

Well, that didn't last long. Thanks alot Bogey....now I get to have my "pretty little arse" lit up soon. Friggin troublemaker :foul: :foul:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 08:16 AM
Well, I would've asked a Graham poster that I really felt deserved my attention....but unfortunately she seems to be all they have (broom & all). She puts her eye-black on? I thought all that stuff was always on there for those type of women :devil: .

Well, that didn't last long. Thanks alot Bogey....now I get to have my "pretty little arse" lit up soon. Friggin troublemaker :foul: :foul:

By the way.....this was posted before I saw anything about her son getting hurt. I had no clue. I'm not that freakin heartless. :( . Think I'm done for the day. Yawl have a good one.

Rocket
10-24-2008, 08:33 AM
By the way.....this was posted before I saw anything about her son getting hurt. I had no clue. I'm not that freakin heartless. :( . Think I'm done for the day. Yawl have a good one.

RWB isn't that sensitive. She has thick skin... there are other people on this board that will think the world is coming to an end.. be careful.. LOL :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2008, 11:33 AM

No kidding, that lasted all of what??? 5 freakin' seconds?? You heartless creep! You just wait. I was going to tell you where all the good parking places are, but not now as far as I am concerned you can park at Breckenridge and hitch a ride with all your backwoods, banjo-playing toothless, chaw-chewin' buddies and family!!!:kiss: Oh and I hope someone spits in your nachos and popcorn!!:inlove:

garciap77
10-24-2008, 12:06 PM
No kidding, that lasted all of what??? 5 freakin' seconds?? You heartless creep! You just wait. I was going to tell you where all the good parking places are, but not now as far as I am concerned you can park at Breckenridge and hitch a ride with all your backwoods, banjo-playing toothless, chaw-chewin' buddies and family!!!:kiss: Oh and I hope someone spits in your nachos and popcorn!!:inlove:

RWB .................................................. ...vs........................................ Lion Addict

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/xena.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ScarSlink.jpg

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 12:31 PM

Yeah......you're just so dag gummed lovable, it didn't take long :p .
Good parking places??? Ain't no good parking places there at that dumpy ole Cow Stadium.
And yes, my toothless chaw-chewin' wife is coming but I'm making her leave the damn banjo at home. She's a bit outta practice and the noise coming from that damn thing will wake the dead, and you will have already risen anyways so what's the point.
And WOMAN......I spit on my own damn nachos & popcorn before I eat them so :tongue: :tongue:

Lion_Addict
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

RWB .................................................. ...vs........................................ Lion Addict

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/xena.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ScarSlink.jpg

I'M TELLING YOU DUDE.......................
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/stephaniek1sses/steph/sukky005.gif

garciap77
10-24-2008, 12:51 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/wdcare.jpg

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2008, 01:24 PM

Is there any way to slow that loop down or maybe pause it at
the very start?:thinking: :D :devil: